Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25

Author Topic: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME]  (Read 23922 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME]
« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2017, 12:14:03 pm »

Name: Goltor
Species: Giant Spider
Bio: An intelligent giant spider made by some magic casting gone wrong. It quickly fled into the wilds to start its own brood.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 23, 2017, 03:37:53 pm »

PTW. Free Entertainment!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 23, 2017, 04:31:15 pm »

Okay, some things with this spider. Is it a webspinner or a hunting spider? I'm presuming it's intelligent. Can it speak? How big is it? Is it's venom lethal or incapacitating? (Either way, lethal since you'll be spider chow). And I assume since you're making a brood you're female?

Also where about are you? I'm assuming a forest?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 05:08:47 pm by Cadeyrn Heffernan »
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2017, 05:29:51 pm »

Okay, some things with this spider. Is it a webspinner or a hunting spider? I'm presuming it's intelligent. Can it speak? How big is it? Is it's venom lethal or incapacitating? (Either way, lethal since you'll be spider chow). And I assume since you're making a brood you're female?

Also where about are you? I'm assuming a forest?
Web spinner, capable of throwing webs at a distance, and hunting when food is scarce. As big as a draft horse. Capable of speech, although it doesn't know any languages. The venom is incapacitating, but overdoses can be lethal. Yes, female giant spider.

A forest if possible.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 05:33:05 pm by Puppyguard »

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2017, 05:39:03 pm »

You sure you don't want to be bigger? I'd allow you to go all the way up to the size of a truck, and keep growing over the course of the game.

There are 4 forests. The ones on the northern and southern tips of the eastern continent, the Kaboen Woodsea and the Mistwood. If you want to be near a place with powerful mages doing irresponsible things with spiders you'd want the Kaboen or the Mistwood.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 23, 2017, 06:43:46 pm »

You sure you don't want to be bigger? I'd allow you to go all the way up to the size of a truck, and keep growing over the course of the game.

There are 4 forests. The ones on the northern and southern tips of the eastern continent, the Kaboen Woodsea and the Mistwood. If you want to be near a place with powerful mages doing irresponsible things with spiders you'd want the Kaboen or the Mistwood.
Sure, size of a truck sounds fun.
I'll spawn in the Mistwood forest.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 23, 2017, 09:41:56 pm »

Take back my goat and search for a cave.

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2017, 12:00:06 am »

What's Puppyguard, KittyTac and Failbird doing?
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2017, 12:10:07 am »

What's Puppyguard, KittyTac and Failbird doing?
I didn't know I get an action yet. I thought I'd have to wait before you post the first update.
Find a secluded place, far from civilization but deep in the forest. Dig a burrow out for the nest.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2017, 08:53:17 pm »

Flame decides that something very, very bad is happening and moves into the heart of the Iomeeran Empire, destroying settlements on the way. But first, the human. Ask the human why it is there.

The Nekohlin investigate if they actually bought anything from the Iomeerans.

Don't tell me we've been scammed.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 09:15:20 pm by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 25, 2017, 09:53:28 pm »

You haven't been scammed, if anything they overpaid for the steel and iron.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2017, 12:05:01 am »

I think it's just the Nekohlin, the Yinglet and the Big Kahuna left before the turn continues, outside of some secret actions going on.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2017, 12:09:50 am »

The Nekohlin expand their boundaries, and build catnip farms in the new lands.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2017, 11:21:11 am »

Sorry, I was kinda just waiting for you to start the PM conversation for a while, and when you didn't it got really awkward and it just kinda got rolled up into a big ball with all the other problems like the Net Neutrality stuff and family issues(minor ones really, they tend to have really short tempers when they get sick)

Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna would go down to the southeast, to observe the dying land, to try and find what had happened.

Yinglets

The Yinglets are willing to offer what they have, but that isn't much. Meanwhile, Yinglet "scientists" are working on ideas for ranged weapons that aren't liable to break their flimsy arms like human bows.
In addition, one of the largest enclaves in the union, Enclave Ironhole, has grown large enough to divide and split off, spreading United Enclave territory upwards, placing the new, yet to be named enclave along the side of the mountains.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 11:23:43 am by Failbird105 »

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2017, 04:38:56 pm »

Okay, currently an interaction is happening between Steelclaw, Cyne-Wulf's individual character and possibly his townsfolk, sprinkled chariot's secret character and some of Shadowclaw's men, so they will be left out of this turn. I will write up a section for them when the interaction is complete. However, Cyne-Wulf's reinforcements will not arrive yet.
On to the rest of the turns.

Acid-Maw
Your farming efforts were going well, but a blight is spreading amongst both farmed and wild plants. Around half the crop rots away. No animals are willing to approach them. The number of eggs that fail to hatch has increased far beyond average. Your population is still increasing, but 2 of 10 eggs die before hatching, and another 2 of the 8 surviving give weaks malnourished children, the same goes for your farmed animals and human slaves

Lakami
You develop the deltas for your new allies, and they shift into them. You also send a diplomat to their seat of power with six guards.
Your people seem to be suffering the same crop failures as the Acid-Maw, and your miscarriage rate has increased the same amount as the Acid-Maws. The same goes for your farmed animals and human slaves

Tree
You take your goat, but aren't allowed to leave by the soldiers. There is magic being used to keep you from flying away.

Goltor
You build your nest deep in the Mistwood, and quickly begin catching animals. There aren't any other big spiders here though, which makes you feel alone. A human with some writing utensils and a thick pad of parchment enters your nest.

Flame
The human wishes to know anything you know about what is happening to the Kaboen, and anything you're willing to tell him about dragons, he offers to pay you all the gold he has in his crate. He also tells you in passing that the army would like to know if you're willing to be hired. He waits for your answer, with his writing utensils at the ready.

Nekohlin
The steel and iron was payed for over two times over in gold, silver, gemstones, glass etc. You got no weapons grade metals however, not even bronze.
Your expansion is going well, but your miscarriage rate has increased quite a large amount, and lots of the wild plants, as well as your crops are dying to an unknown disease, the same goes for your farmed animals. An Iomeeran with some writing utensils and a thick pad of parchment comes and offers to pay you if he is allowed to study you.

Big Kahuna
The dead land is killing all the plants in it's area, and all the animals are dying too. You are observing from the edge, and sense the remnants of an old powerful spell that has been broken. You think you can see creatures moving in the dead land, but can't tell through an odd gloom.

Yinglet
You give food and wood to the Iomeerans, who are also attempting to capture the dragon. The expansion goes fine, but your crops are failing for no apparent reason. The man who gave you the clams arrives with a thick sheaf of parchments, requesting to observe your normal lives and 'your' dragon. It seems he has the authority to get the soldiers to release the dragon.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25