Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME]  (Read 23907 times)

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
  • Fenrisúlfr shall consume.
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME]
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2017, 06:01:42 pm »

"We will not surrender to you. Go back to where you came from."
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2017, 06:11:01 pm »

Steelclaw turns away for a moment, listening to something.

"Are you sure about that? I dislike killing children, but in the chaos of combat, things happen. If you surrender, however, I personally guarantee that they shall be unharmed."
Long Live United Forenia!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2017, 06:47:16 pm »

A large group of Lizard warrior and Lizard scouts as a hunting party arrive near the borders of the Lakami village or city that tried to instigate conflict, all led by the monstrous Snapjaw, who try to speaks with one of the Lakami higher-ups and begins to communicate with you with the common human tongue
"Cooperation. Resource. You. Snake-People. Need. Exchange. Human. Captives. Yours. We. Take. Deal. Request. Response. Desired."

The Lizard shamans and wise-lizards all go ahead and see that the drug crafting failing multiple times go with a different research plan, go and have a bunch of Lizard scouts go look for ways to form agriculture, seeing if they can put these green herbs on the fertile soil of the River Delta and come back, the wise-lizards have an special use for the human captives that can be used.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 06:49:32 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2017, 11:29:00 pm »

After discussing it, the Lakami civilians agree to surrender to Steelclaw, provided the children are safe.

Okay, Shadowclaw, I understood only about half that, are you looking for an exchange of slaves, your slaves back (Your people don't know we have them, but it would be reasonable to assume) or are you looking for an exchange of political hostages?
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2017, 01:22:22 am »

After discussing it, the Lakami civilians agree to surrender to Steelclaw, provided the children are safe.

Okay, Shadowclaw, I understood only about half that, are you looking for an exchange of slaves, your slaves back (Your people don't know we have them, but it would be reasonable to assume) or are you looking for an exchange of political hostages?
You can't handle my super-hard role playing? My race is a bunch of primitive-speakers with a native language, and not commonly usage of the Lizards. The warriors and hunters caste don't really like to speak in common, so that's why they speak in a challenged usage of the language. Your going to want the more eloquent speech than go to the shaman and wise-lizards.

As Snapjaw, noticed that the Lakami were heavily confused, he started to speak again...
"Comprehension. Misunderstood? Deal. Is. Stated. Again. You. Stop. Human. Breeding. Program. We. In. Compensation. Will. Help. You. With. Affairs. Such. As. Raiders. Of. The. North. You. Want. Cooperation. Correct? Is. This. Deal. Understood?"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:31:16 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 23, 2017, 01:37:01 am »

The ever shifting eye of Puppyguard turns towards this thread.
Post to watch. If there is still room, I would like to join.

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2017, 02:37:00 am »

There's plenty of room.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2017, 02:49:48 am »

Okay, sorry, I was just having trouble with understanding the deal, I was trying to figure out what you said exactly, since it looked like it could be interpreted multiple ways, since it's not good to make deals you don't understand fully. The other ones I have understood.

The Lakami negotiator looks at Snapjaw, understanding
"We are willing to return the humans that evidently escaped from you, but we recently traded for a group of humans, who we will not give them to you. We are willing to trade humans, to better expand our human bloodlines, and strengthen us both. We are willing to sign a treaty to trade our knowledges and to sign a treaty to fight alongside you. Is this agreed?"
She looks at Snapjaw, to ensure he understood.
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2017, 03:26:41 am »

Snapjaw slowly ponders the deal for a few minutes, and than once the Lakami begin to become nervous as the wait taking an effect of the mood a shift in his movement is made, he speaks his reptilian tongue and says...
Agreement. Has. Been. Accepted. Other. Matters. To. Attend. To. Departure. Us.

And as of that moment, the Lizard hunting-party goes back to the trees and leaves back to its own affairs.

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2017, 03:36:56 am »

Well that was amicable.
Has anyone other than the Claw777 of Shadows got an action?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:39:21 am by Cadeyrn Heffernan »
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 23, 2017, 03:49:13 am »

Oh, right, well other than the surrender of the townsfolk, there is an army contingent going to the town, consisting of 400 soldiers, we are returning the Acid-Maws slaves, and sending an ambassador and about 6 guards (Safe but not threatening) to stay with them. If Norþwer surrender, we will capture them, if not, we will kill them. We will capture their boats regardless.

We will develop some areas at the deltas for our new allies.
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2017, 04:53:15 am »

As promised, the children go unharmed.

The adults are not quite so lucky. A tithe are sacrificed in honour of the fallen. Two dozen are taken as captives, chained up and taken back to the boats. The rest are forced to scour the town for valuables, food, and drink, and help load them onto the boats. The injured amongst the Ijzervolk have their wounds treated; the dead (of both sides) are piled up on pyres in the centre of town.

As the sun peeks over the horizon, Steelclaw gives the signal, and the pyres- along with a decent portion of the town- is set alight. Then the Ijzervolk return to their ships, and take off downriver.

Loot the town, sacrifice a tenth of the adults, take two dozen captive, recover the wounded Ijzervolk, burn the corpses along with most of the town.
Long Live United Forenia!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 23, 2017, 04:54:56 am »

Snek response time is something modern fast response troops would be jealous of.
Town just got raided, and army is already on way there.

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2017, 05:38:02 am »

It is right next to the capital. He said he passed the capital and hit the next town.
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2017, 05:55:07 am »

Oh, makes sense then.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25