Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44037 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat
« Reply #525 on: March 26, 2018, 04:40:23 am »

"I've already healed her as much as I can here. She'll need more constant attention, somewhere safer."
Spica frowns as she examines the girl, trying to figure out seemingly if she could recognise her from somewhere, in vain.

As for Tsubaki, spiritually, nothing seems to be out of the ordinary about the girl. Nothing supernatural, anyway.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 04:47:28 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 26, 2018, 04:50:38 am »

"So is it only girls that are being Zoanthroped or...?"

Yamato watches on from the rooftops. This was really worrying, to be honest. Not his specialty, though. He'd leave it to the healers and analysts. For now, just keep watching.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 26, 2018, 04:54:53 am »

"Huh. Nothing spiritually wrong with her. Must be physical or something. Either that or it's not something I can detect. Anything else you all need?"

Ito frowns, shaking his head. "Well, there's that idea out the window."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 26, 2018, 04:56:56 am »

"Maybe she's just....exhausted? I've healed the worst of her physical wounds so she's stable for now, but she'll definitely need some more treatment later. I'd expect her not to wake up for a while anyway, given how badly you guys roughed her up."

LucidRain

• Bay Watcher
  • The sun is at least 12 meters long
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 26, 2018, 05:32:46 am »

December whistled as he strolled down the partially destroyed street. 10 minutes to spare, he had just completed his last delivery. It was close - most of his deliveries only took about 10 to 15 minutes after the order, but considering the circumstances, he did pretty well.
When he returned to the dumpling house he should ask - no, wait.
Nevermind, he wasn't gonna return to the dumpling house. Or, at least delay it as much as possible. He shuddered at even the thought of going back to that heart of darkness again.
Instead, he decided to go over and meet the people who helped him avenge the fallen dumplings. That would also make a totally valid excuse, right?

It didn't take too long to find the group conversing - after all, he just had to follow the path of destruction in the city.
He waved as he approached. "Hullo there! Name's December - just wanted to thank you guys for helping me back there."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 26, 2018, 08:22:32 am »

Yamato waves back at December from his perch on the rooftop.
"Yo! Thanks for leaving halfway through the fight - much appreciated."
He yells that much down, and keeps one eye on December. Keeping watch was so boring.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #531 on: March 26, 2018, 11:06:22 am »

Haruko nodded, in response to both Maki and Ragnar. "I think so. I might have overdid it, though, I actually feel kinda chilly. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 26, 2018, 02:55:48 pm »

Ragnar nods at the robot picking up the card offered and looking it over before letting his constructs put it away in his suit pocket.
"Greetings Miss Kiyo. You may call me Queen Bee. Nice work taking out the swarming ones, it was very useful."

Kiyo starts to deflate a little but perks back up as Ragnar takes one of her business cards. "Thank you. I was only doing my duty. It was really cool though! The diffuse beam cannon is really fun to use with how much firepower it puts out!"

Haruko nodded, in response to both Maki and Ragnar. "I think so. I might have overdid it, though, I actually feel kinda chilly. . ."

Kiyo looks at Haruko with concern. "Are you okay? Is there anything I can do to help?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 26, 2018, 02:58:33 pm »

Ragnar nods. This was interesting, he'd only met one other hero before. He looks around before turning to Haruko.
"I'd offer you a coat or something but I do not have one on me Miss Haruko."
Ragnar sounds slightly unhappy with that turn of event. And he was unhappy, but more because if he offered her his suit jacket uncomfortable questions would likely follow. Also people didn't like that they come out covered in bugs initially. He smiles internally at the andriod.
"Indeed, it's a very effective weapon. I'm sure you'll put it to good use in the future."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 27, 2018, 02:10:12 am »

"Oh! Um....we should get inside then. Still, I'm not liking the fact that that Zoanthrope was heading here, to this hospital.....

We'll talk about it once we've got everyone back together somewhere warm for you, Haruko."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 27, 2018, 02:13:46 am »

Soon enough Ai came walking back behind December and clapped the delivery boy on the back in passing - somehow no harder than a normal person might. "Don't mention it." She looked between the people gathered and the girl on the ground. "Well then. You've got a car, you've got the girl. Where to?"
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 27, 2018, 05:14:12 am »

Spica frowns at Ito.
"If we're taking her to your place, I'll have to leave quickly; I still have another person I need to take care of as it is. We also have to think about what we're going to do about future Zoanthropes. We can't keep stocking them at my place or yours, not if they keep attacking."

LucidRain

• Bay Watcher
  • The sun is at least 12 meters long
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 27, 2018, 05:34:32 am »

"Sorry, had some deliveries to complete." December said. He was a delivery boy after all, and there were customers waiting! In no condition should he fail his delivery.
With a light jump, he landed next to Yamato, then surveying the damage the battle had caused.
"But say, that spider was a bit bigger than what would usually find. Any idea what it was?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 27, 2018, 05:39:09 am »

Spica, not noticing that December was, in fact, blind, simply gestures towards the unconscious girl on the ground.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 27, 2018, 05:43:12 am »

"It's a Zoanthrope. You've at least heard of them, right? Monsters, constantly attacking cities, so on and so forth. That one was stronger than the usual fare, too."
Well, this December guy can brush off snark pretty easily, at least. Either that or he hadn't noticed that it was supposed to be a jab, Yamato wasn't sure. It didn't really matter, in the end.
"Also, as it turns out, they were all secretly people."
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 65