Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 65

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat  (Read 44033 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Rebirth [IC]: The Spider, Snake and Bat
« Reply #540 on: March 27, 2018, 09:02:29 am »

Oh, and because I almost forgot, everyone gets one extra Skill Slot and +5 stat points.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #541 on: March 27, 2018, 09:42:05 am »

"I'll be okay in a couple minutes. I just had to dump a lot of energy, and if I do too much it takes a couple minutes for the reactions to really get started again. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

LucidRain

• Bay Watcher
  • The sun is at least 12 meters long
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 28, 2018, 05:26:54 am »

Zo-what? He did remember hearing reports of monsters, though he had never cared to look at them in detail. They weren't gonna order dumplings, so why should he bother looking into it?
"In the passing." December shrugged, "Though I was just too busy delivering dumplings."
Looking the complete opposite direction, he nods to Spica's gesture. "Ooh, so that's what you mean - wait, are we just gonna let that girl just lie there?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 28, 2018, 06:07:49 am »

"Good question. Didn't you all have some sort of ally you worked with you'd mentioned before? think we might be able to leave them with them? Hospital might also work, but we don't know if they'll change back when they wake up again."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 28, 2018, 06:32:56 am »

Yamato was about to just blow December's question off, but a contemplative look crosses his face.
"You know what, Dee? You raise a great point. Oi, Goldie!"
Yamato calls out from the rooftops.
"I know you're having an important discussion and all but maybe one of you should get the girl off the ground? She's still got some injuries and infections are a thing that exist."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 28, 2018, 02:24:04 pm »

"I assumed you were still examining her. That or about to move her." Ai looked between the people gathered, the newcomer crouched by the Zo-girl and the car.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 28, 2018, 02:33:09 pm »

Spica is already lifting the girl off the ground with a small barrier, trying to make sure that none of her body is hanging off.
"I got her, I got her. Just tell me where to carry her. And you must have misheard, because it's only me and Lapis."

"Well, we'll just have to get some food in you when we get back. Can't be having you drained."
Maki sighs, before turning towards the hospital.
"......I'm still a little suspicious that the Zoanthrope we had seemed to be heading here to escape. Something's not right."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 28, 2018, 02:40:48 pm »

"I mean, it waaaas running from us... although it's sorta weird it was going specifically here."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 28, 2018, 02:45:15 pm »

Ragnar shrugs.
"Maybe it just wanted an easier target and didn't expect that you guys could keep on it?"
Ragnar wasn't sure these Zoanthropes were intelligent at all, all things considered. But he figured he'd join in on speculating.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 28, 2018, 02:47:59 pm »

"...I don't know. It wasn't trying to attack anyone when we found it. Not like the other one. It felt like it was trying to....run. Something about this is bothering me.

Amelie, Haruko, you guys.....you mind meeting up here tomorrow to check out the hospital? I'm not sure how we'll get in, not without visiting someone here, but we'll think of something. Maybe that Ito guy's got some connections or something."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 02:51:06 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 28, 2018, 03:03:19 pm »

An invisible, unhearable, unperceivable, untouchable, completely undetectable by any means whatsoever ghost waves at them.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 28, 2018, 03:47:11 pm »

Kiyo turns to Maki and asks, "Would you mind if I joined you? I am tasked with dealing with the Zoanthrope threat and will be interested in what your investigation might reveal. My contact with the JSDF might be able to secure access as well, but I cannot guarantee that he will. Either way I promise I will do all I can to help! If you'll let me, of course."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #552 on: March 29, 2018, 03:14:41 am »

"That sounds fine to me. It is kinda weird that it went to the hospital. . ." Haruko's brow furrowed for several seconds; you could almost hear the gears turning in her head, and then the click when she reached a solution. "Maybe it wanted to find a doctor?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 29, 2018, 07:07:47 am »

"Why would it want a doctor? How would it know that it could get treated here? It only landed in the parking lot instead of smashing into the hospital because we forced it to."

Kiyo tilts her head to the side as she continues, "I am not doubting that you are wrong. I am just wondering why it would want to flee to this hospital specifically. The only reason I can think of is that it was originally made here or had memories of being here."
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:15:11 am by USEC_OFFICER »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 29, 2018, 07:23:54 am »

"Well, maybe Haruko's not wrong and maybe you both have a point. The Zoanthropes have to come from somewhere, right? This hospital's right in the center of the city. It'd be the easiest place to send out Zoanthropes from. And nobody would think to look here because it's a hospital where they treat terminally ill kids; nobody would think they have anything to do with Zoanthropes.

Maybe, whoever's responsible is sending them out from here."
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 65