Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 77907 times)

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder! Holiday Edition
« Reply #495 on: December 15, 2017, 11:01:33 pm »

Exploit Myra Goodman's increased vulnerability to convert her to the GLORIOUS NAME of ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE. Heal her if the conversion was successful. Retrieve the INFINITY BLOOP from the depths of her soul and store it for later.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 16, 2017, 05:14:18 am »

I stuff the Godmodder into a mellophone. Don't godmodders have a fear of valved brass instruments or something?

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 16, 2017, 09:44:49 am »

Invent an anti-godmodder pistol. Test it out by shooting the godmodder.
Insert witty signature here

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 16, 2017, 06:53:10 pm »

Laugh if it creates an Anti-Godmodder, similiar to DC's Anti-Monitor
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 16, 2017, 07:38:53 pm »

After killing the Celestial host and turning the throne of God into a crown, wearing it. He dimension dumps himself, destroys a plane of existence and compresses it into a blade. Cuts into dimensional fabric for one more visit.:

:Now in Hell, harvesting demons, monsters and damned souls.:

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 16, 2017, 08:45:38 pm »

Launch numerous bolts of necromantic energy at the Godmodder and his subordinates.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 17, 2017, 02:44:45 pm »

Show the Godmodder my cool and awesome conlang. It's called Anglisch, and it's basically the best language ever and anyone who doesn't speak it should be sent to Super-Guantanamo Bay.

The letters are a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, I, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z and æ. Now, this might seem like the English alphabet with one extra letter, BUT the letter c only ever makes a /k/ sound and never an /s/ sound, because English is a horrible language and this is way, way better. 

Ego am actually speaking Anglisch right now! See, the vocabulary is so simple, that it's basically the English language (but better, because English sucks) but instead "I" is "Ego" and "You" is "Tu". Also, my conlang is so practical, that all of War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy can be transcribed simply by writing attræf, because the letter æ represents 500k English letters. See, that's how practical my language is!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 17, 2017, 02:48:46 pm »

Cut æ into its component letters, causing a massive explosion.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 17, 2017, 03:02:21 pm »

hey does anyone want to form an alliance with me
i am a very cool person to talk to and i can also type in lowercase which makes me very relatable
my talents include:
my hobbies include: playing forum games, running forum games, uhhhhhhhh, existing?

but dont just take my word for it
7 out of 8 "me"s agree that im cool
(the other 12.5% are not alive anymore so i dont know why im counting them)

so come on down to trickletown and uh
come and
form a cult with me or something
i just want friends

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 17, 2017, 03:05:31 pm »

My hobbies also include existing, dear cult member. I'm sorry to hear that an eight of you died. These are tough times indeed.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 17, 2017, 03:10:34 pm »

Oh, hey, someone replied. Yes, it's quite unfortunate, but you gotta do what you gotta do, you know? Whatever happens in Trickleland stays in Trickleland?
Anyway, enough rambling, I push the Godmodder in a hole at the age of 22.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 17, 2017, 06:26:56 pm »

On the account of continued delays, the Godmodder and I decide to give you all until the end of 2017.

Maybe he's ticklish? I mean we might as well try...
Tickle godmodder
You attempt to assault the Godmodder's senses -- to dig deep into his notions of safety and danger, before rendering him confuddled, to run your fingers across his very skin and leave the man in a state of writhing across the ground, his mouth convulsing and wheezing -- both cacophony and cackle!

The Godmodder sees through this foul assault immediately, you walk up to try to tickle him, and he snaps your fingers before you get close. That guy has no sense of humour, does he?

something knocks your blade out of your hand.

Quote from: Meti's Sword Manual
Consider: there is no such thing as a sword.

I never needed a blade to cut. Divide that GM!
When it came time to face my first real opponent, the Colossus of Pardos, in my youthful pride and immense skill, I brought all my training and mastery to bear. Scarcely half a day passed before my sword was shattered into thirty pieces, my right leg was almost torn from its socket, and my honed body was broken pathetically in a hundred and forty places. I defeated him by gouging his brains out through his breathing valves. My thumbs, in this case, proved far more useful.
i see that you follow the teachings of best girl moving-maulling monarch-meatsack meti

You cut through the Great Massacreman. After all, it's the second biggest GM on the field, the Godmodder is very good at redirecting things to other GMs, and you wouldn't dare harm your darling game master, would you? Look at all of the fun we've had, Egan! Why would you cut through me after that. (d a n g e r o u s   s o c i o p a t h   a l e r t)

You successfully cut through the Great Massacreman, dealing 30 damage! It turns unstable, becoming a black ooze -- tar dripping across the ground, crawling in all of the cracks and crevices of Washington-Mars, leaving traces of itself and stains across the city. It reforms, leaving behind a murderous man.

Ted Abundance summoned.

DIVIDE, GROW, UNICELLULAR TO MULTICELLULAR BABY, IM GONNA GROW BIGGA I HOPE NO ONE PUTS ME IN AN OMLELET

ASK SKELEHOMEBOY HOW HE THINKS OF THIS WHILE TAKING THE BLUNT FROM HIS MOUTH AND CHUGGING IT DOWN MY GULLET

Spoiler: a pictur of me (click to show/hide)
beau
beautiful babby

You'd take the blunt from his mouth, but yo homeboy is DEAD. TWICE OVER. DOUBLE DEAD. I'm pretty sure that be bad, you catch me, bruv?

THE GREAT MASSACREMAN WISHES TO CONSUME. CONSUME THE GODMODDER. CONSUME ALL LIFE. CONSUME ALL LIGHT. BUT FIRST THE GODMODDER. THE GREAT MASSACREMAN WISHES TO BE COMPLETE.

Meanwhile, I roll the egg right over the Godmodder for eggd20 damage!
The Great Masacreman looks at you, and at your half G and half M. I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty damn testy.

The Great Massacreman eats you. You're dead. Unkill yourself, somehow.

You're only dead once, though. That means that our egg boy can still reach you, and if he can still reach you, then you can still reach him. Eggd20, let's see what we get.

rolled egg = 1 godmodder damage.

Give EVERYONE 'AP' form beyond the grave, Godmodder or not.
You give everyone 'AP'. As Egan is quick to ensure, 'AP' may or may not mean Armour Points. Except for the Godmodder's. He gets 1 AP. You have to get some reward at the end of the long road, right?

Cut AP into A and P, concepts useless for reducing or negating damage.
You cut AP into A and P, the advanced, and polynominal time. Unfortunately, Trumat has decided that you are not rational enough to handle polynominals, and what do you mean that polynominals have nothing to do with rationality? A horde of mathematicians run into the battlefield, and steal your ability to Cut. And your Royalty. And your I. But not your capitalist porkchops, apparently.

Open fire on Godmodder with my INFINITE BONII and my shoulder mounted DICE CANNON. Dice Fighters will provide fire support.
The Godmodder throws his DEBUFF DICE* at you, cancelling at your INFINITE BONII, before the Godmodder activates his Godmodder hacks! Three Dice Fighters suddenly jam. The Godmodder then takes out three more dice of his own.
* They're not infinite DEBUFF DICE because everything the Godmodder does is infinite.

4d20 v. 3d20.

[6 + 15 + 5 + 12 = 38]
[12 + 18 + 11 = 41]

The Dice Cannon fires at the Godmodder, two Dice Fighters shower a rain of d1s at him, and you shoot at him with raw, minimal essence. The Godmodder stops for a bit -- perhaps he fears the power of minimalist Roll to Dodge? The Godmodder's a lover of complexity, after all. Filthy casuals are scared of complexity, he says. The Godmodder then carries on, because he's himself. The power of his three dice are blinding (mainly because the git chose the tackiest set he could find, complete with blinding gimmick lights), and you and the Dice Fighters find themselves unable to operate -- one Dice Fighter even crashes, and sustains 3 damage!

The Godmodder conceeds that you got close.

@maximum spin ill cut you up i swear and ill eat your babies if you hurt me i swear
He hasn't hurt you yet, fortunately!

Steal Мичаел Jordan's accent. Without it he is nothing. Kick him in the shins and throw legos under his feet. Deflate his favourite basketball. Nuke Kremlin. Travel around the world in search of jam.
A Russian hacker tricks you into nuking the White House. You get into a lengthy argument about the definition of a Kremlin, in which the Russian hacker points out that a kremlin is just any fortress, and you point out that the White House isn't a fortress. Russian hacker boy claims that he has the White House's blueprints, and that the thing is actually just a secret death machine. You steal his accent, and then you steal Мичаел Jordan's accent. 25 damage!

A journalist girl that we've probably all forgotten about comes behind you, and shoots you before you turn into a Russian hacker. This leaves you on 1 HP. Мичаел Jordan smirks.

You're too busy crawling on the floor to search for jam. It's okay, though. MJ has all of the jam that you can possibly want, right at... home?

Steal the godmodders cellphone, then look at the every thing in it.
The Godmodder shows you his cellphone willingly, particularly his browser history. You decide not to steal it.

@maximum spin ill cut you up i swear and ill eat your babies if you hurt me i swear
Don't worry, I'm 95% sure that eggs are stronger than godmodders!
It's the 5% chance.

Exploit Myra Goodman's increased vulnerability to convert her to the GLORIOUS NAME of ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE. Heal her if the conversion was successful. Retrieve the INFINITY BLOOP from the depths of her soul and store it for later.
You make Myra Goodman REPENT for her sins. She now sings the eternal praises of ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE. What do you want her to do? I see a few DOGBOIS and TED ABUNDANCES rip for conversion, if you want my honest opinion.

I stuff the Godmodder into a mellophone. Don't godmodders have a fear of valved brass instruments or something?
I don't know what you're talking about.

Spoilers, it's an anti-Godmodder pistol, for anti-Godmodders. No anti-Godmodders are here yet, unless you count people against the Godmodder.

Laugh if it creates an Anti-Godmodder, similiar to DC's Anti-Monitor
You laugh preemptively, causing an anti-Godmodder to appear!

After killing the Celestial host and turning the throne of God into a crown, wearing it. He dimension dumps himself, destroys a plane of existence and compresses it into a blade. Cuts into dimensional fabric for one more visit.:

:Now in Hell, harvesting demons, monsters and damned souls.:
You, uh, casually kill God, and create an unnamed blade -- one that contains the raw and unbound power of an existential plane. I'd say that its potential could perhaps allow you to cut through the very gods and managers of existence, but you've apparently just killed god? Try the managers of existence -- I hear that they claim to be better tyrants than yourself.

The unnamed blade's potential is smothering -- on one hand, it may fell your opponents, but on other hand, if its wielder isn't careful, then they may be reduced to subatomic dust. You can probably guess what you should be.

Launch numerous bolts of necromantic energy at the Godmodder and his subordinates.
You make Мичаел Jordan undead, wait wha--

Show the Godmodder my cool and awesome conlang. It's called Anglisch, and it's basically the best language ever and anyone who doesn't speak it should be sent to Super-Guantanamo Bay.

The letters are a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, I, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z and æ. Now, this might seem like the English alphabet with one extra letter, BUT the letter c only ever makes a /k/ sound and never an /s/ sound, because English is a horrible language and this is way, way better. 

Ego am actually speaking Anglisch right now! See, the vocabulary is so simple, that it's basically the English language (but better, because English sucks) but instead "I" is "Ego" and "You" is "Tu". Also, my conlang is so practical, that all of War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy can be transcribed simply by writing attræf, because the letter æ represents 500k English letters. See, that's how practical my language is!
tu cerebrum non habes -- es stultus!

The Godmodder looks at Anglisch, and asks you about the world you plan to put it in.

Cut æ into its component letters, causing a massive explosion.
You kill a lot of people in the Middle Ages.

hey does anyone want to form an alliance with me
i am a very cool person to talk to and i can also type in lowercase which makes me very relatable
my talents include:
my hobbies include: playing forum games, running forum games, uhhhhhhhh, existing?

but dont just take my word for it
7 out of 8 "me"s agree that im cool
(the other 12.5% are not alive anymore so i dont know why im counting them)

so come on down to trickletown and uh
come and
form a cult with me or something
i just want friends
emma: i am similarly lonly
i want alliance with you
cann  we meet up friend
somewhere like hm
uh
i like anime so generic anime highschool
yes perfect

Wow, the special things that come to you continue to pile up!

My hobbies also include existing, dear cult member. I'm sorry to hear that an eight of you died. These are tough times indeed.

Oh, hey, someone replied. Yes, it's quite unfortunate, but you gotta do what you gotta do, you know? Whatever happens in Trickleland stays in Trickleland?
Anyway, enough rambling, I push the Godmodder in a hole at the age of 22.
The Godmodder's 30, though!

WASHINGTON MARS ^ 2.
Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)
Anti-Godmodder: 98/45 AP. Going to destroy your least favourite things.

Battle Droid Army: 100/100. x100. (Loyal to Fortis, if he isn't dead and gone.)
Dice Fighters: 5d20 - 3/5d20.

ZOMBIETRON ∞.
The Temple Triad.
[mg^3] Myra Goodman: 29/100 HP. Sacrificed to the Bloop Loop. Understood Godmodder.

1 METATRON.
Egan_BW: (π ÷ 2 + i - 24)^2/π HP. Holy Thorn Knight. Capitalist Porkchops.
Demogorgon: 194/256 HP.

Laxaenahr Dneel Ebazilhot Elhg Carbaitsle: 500/500 HP.
dogbois of tindalos: 100/100 x9. 74/100 x1.

[GM] Great Massacreman: 554/600 HP.
[gm?] Ted Abundance: 10/10 HP.

Мичаел Jordan: 225/250 HP. Undead. In the Slam Jam.
[GM] The Godmodder. 45/98 HP. 1 AP.
Days Left: 13. [12/31/17]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:01:46 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 17, 2017, 06:45:10 pm »

:Cue a new Qlipporh armor, scarier than before due to size and parts. Wearing the Celestial crown which takes away mp cost and wielding the glove of unreality.:

Proceeds to alter the way the fight is done!

Instead of rpg now " side scroller."

Cue sprites akin to 16 bit action game. Q armor smashes fist, destroys droid army in shock wave. Celestial crown emits a beam of solar lights to burn Myra with plasma tic heat, and proceeds to use digestion to absorb damage dealt in million of points to himself.

Pools them in self and armor as he then opens portals, cue the Moon being pulled in to slam ontop the GMer.

Points to Russian MJ and then flips him the bird. " You!" Forces him into SNES game of mj basket ball adventure, no cheat code, extra life or continue spots. And that game was horrible.

: Unreality glove cooks. Shakes it off in stopping it for now. As the Qlippoth armor two point o powered armor via nine devils roars.:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:54:01 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 17, 2017, 08:04:50 pm »

Update complete! Nos speak Anglisch in this house, God is dead?, and a few people suffer horrific abuses at the hands of a series of events. There's going to be some, uh, quality events tomorrow.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 17, 2017, 09:00:08 pm »

Inform the Anti-Godmodder that my least favorite thing is being deprived of my favorite things.
Can't Cut, so just Divide the mathematicians and absorb my power back.

Having sustained damage, collapse and mutate into my FINAL FORM, a bigass murderboar.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 40