Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 77904 times)

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder! Holiday Edition
« Reply #510 on: December 17, 2017, 10:34:29 pm »

INFINITE DEVISION. INFINITE GROWTH. INFINITE GENESISS

I BECOME PERFECT, EVERMORE, BLOOD SEEPS FROM MY EYES.

WHERE DO I GO NOW? INFINITE PERFECTION.

I GROW. I
GRACH!!!!! HATCH BITHHHH
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: December 17, 2017, 10:37:22 pm »

Summon Santa Claus, because this can't be the holiday edition with out him.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 18, 2017, 12:08:44 am »

Offer the Godmodder my anti-Godmodder pistol in exchange for knowledge of his greatest secret weakness.
Insert witty signature here

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 18, 2017, 12:58:29 am »

BECOME TRUE RANDOMNESS. HARNESS THE POWER OF CHANCE, BUILD MY TRUE FORM. BECOME THE ORB OF THE ESSENCE OF CHANCE. DESCEND UPON THE GODMODDER AND DESTROY HIM, DESTROYING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IN MY PATH.

IT IS TIME TO REVEAL MY TRUE FORM.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 01:00:28 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 18, 2017, 10:49:12 am »

BECOME TRUE RANDOMNESS. HARNESS THE POWER OF CHANCE, BUILD MY TRUE FORM. BECOME THE ORB OF THE ESSENCE OF CHANCE. DESCEND UPON THE GODMODDER AND DESTROY HIM, DESTROYING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IN MY PATH.

Make his True Form a Kitten and drop it in the middle of a Mountainhome full of starving Dwarves!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 18, 2017, 10:55:32 am »

Hide in a Dwarven Fortress so when the Godmodder reaches his full power he will have no effect on me.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 18, 2017, 01:27:59 pm »

No...yes...no...fuckit, enter his house and perform necromantic shenanigans on MJ. Steal his undeath and jam.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 18, 2017, 05:19:13 pm »

Make his True Form a Kitten and drop it in the middle of a Mountainhome full of starving Dwarves!
ROLL TO DODGE.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 18, 2017, 05:27:58 pm »

Upon becoming true randomness, you should make all his actions truly random, like the example below.

chhpaedxvs
vjuajwaldn
alhqfkacck
mjbfiaeiaj
lstcpaacgw
guajvivrff
uurglhboaz
rrubofuych
tvdfugaeuo
hqgxetapfs

Helpful resource.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 18, 2017, 06:40:23 pm »

Become the multiplicative inverse of myself, changing my HP to 20/DEAD.! As a result I am now spinning counterclockwise again.

But before that happens, while that me is still dead, the other half of me you've forgotten about takes the opportunity to return from Buddhist Hell, which the previous half's death allows for vague reasons of metaphysical balance! That half is Clockwise Spin and is enlightened.

The part of me that was consumed by the Great Massacreman, though, which now has 20/DEAD. HP, takes control of the Great Massacreman from within. The Great Massacreman still wishes to CONSUME the Godmodder, and does so.

ETA: for those of you who are not enlightened, we are already in Buddhist Hell, Buddhist Hell is the real world
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:44:01 pm by Maximum Spin »

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 18, 2017, 09:11:21 pm »

Slaughter a bunch of innocent people. Offer their souls to Death if he lets me borrow his magic scythe for a while.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 19, 2017, 02:01:40 am »

Try to hook up ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE with Great Massacreman. They shall bear many strong children.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 19, 2017, 03:29:11 pm »

ROLL TO DODGE.
Use loaded dice.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #523 on: December 19, 2017, 04:08:36 pm »

Give Doomblade187 Amnesia so they don't know their own power.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 20, 2017, 12:55:30 pm »

:Cue a new Qlipporh armor, scarier than before due to size and parts. Wearing the Celestial crown which takes away mp cost and wielding the glove of unreality.:

Proceeds to alter the way the fight is done!

Instead of rpg now " side scroller."

Cue sprites akin to 16 bit action game. Q armor smashes fist, destroys droid army in shock wave. Celestial crown emits a beam of solar lights to burn Myra with plasma tic heat, and proceeds to use digestion to absorb damage dealt in million of points to himself.

Pools them in self and armor as he then opens portals, cue the Moon being pulled in to slam ontop the GMer.

Points to Russian MJ and then flips him the bird. " You!" Forces him into SNES game of mj basket ball adventure, no cheat code, extra life or continue spots. And that game was horrible.

: Unreality glove cooks. Shakes it off in stopping it for now. As the Qlippoth armor two point o powered armor via nine devils roars.:
You snap your fingers and on cue, a new Qliphoth armour appears but bigger, stronger, more tremendous! Myra drowns herself in sun cream. This somehow causes her to become immune to being burnt to death by light. Because Myra is MG, and the Godmodder is a GM, the Godmodder instantly drowns in moon cream -- allow him to ignore the moon crashing on him.

The Godmodder then takes 3 damage, and coughs up moon cream.

The Russian MJ easily clears his quality Basketball Adventure! He even befriends the mad scientist, Maximus Cranium, who follows him in the Battlefield!

Inform the Anti-Godmodder that my least favorite thing is being deprived of my favorite things.
Can't Cut, so just Divide the mathematicians and absorb my power back.

Having sustained damage, collapse and mutate into my FINAL FORM, a bigass murderboar.

The mathematicians Multiply themselves, and then call a swarm of English teachers! The swarm of English teachers steal every synonym of Cutting that you own.

You then become a BIGASS MURDERBOAR. I assume that means that you won't Cut things but Impale things?

INFINITE DEVISION. INFINITE GROWTH. INFINITE GENESISS

I BECOME PERFECT, EVERMORE, BLOOD SEEPS FROM MY EYES.

WHERE DO I GO NOW? INFINITE PERFECTION.

I GROW. I
GRACH!!!!! HATCH BITHHHH
PERFECTION
heRE

yyou
yyyou become
chickencc

Summon Santa Claus, because this can't be the holiday edition with out him.
Santa Claus is here! Unfortunately, it appears that everyone has been naughty boys.

Offer the Godmodder my anti-Godmodder pistol in exchange for knowledge of his greatest secret weakness.
But only anti-Godmodders can wield the anti-Godmodder pistol!

You become TRUE RANDOMNESS.

I would like to advertise my quality system for dealing with what is most definitely the truest and purest form of randomness -- a system passed through the lines of eons upon eons of Gruesome Murderers, a system perfected in inanity, in cruelty, in making a madman's set of capricious whims become reality. I will roll a d10000. If, by some stroke of the power that you have claimed, you roll a 1, then I will introduce you to my FAVOURITE OC. My favourite OC is one of my favourite things, so you know this is going to be good already! oWo

My favourite OC is an, uh, half-human, half-dwarf, half-vampire, half-demon, half-fae, half-reptilian unholy abomination that I am making up on the spot solely to ensure that you suffer brutally and painfully LABOUR OF LOVE. If you somehow roll a 1, they will destroy all of reality. You should feel like this is a very good result, because...

Dying is good for your health?

Of course, you don't have to pick this system. Just sign here, here and here, and you'll get all of this system's lovely benefits!

I'll roll a d10000, just to show you.

You rush towards the Godmodder, who takes out his STICK OF DETERMINISM, and hits you! You fall ontop of Laxa. She is instantly annihilated, turned into raw potential.

You attempt to do that, but...

Hide in a Dwarven Fortress so when the Godmodder reaches his full power he will have no effect on me.
You hide in a Dwarven Fortress!

No...yes...no...fuckit, enter his house and perform necromantic shenanigans on MJ. Steal his undeath and jam.
You steal MJ's undeath, and his jam! You can't have slam without jam, however. The jam rots away, becoming some sort of basketball sludge. You look at the jam dubiously, before looking at MJ. MJ is currently falling from 54 feet above sea level, which is equivalent to the height of the battlefield. He slams against the floor and takes 100 damage, but he isn't quite dead yet!

You are now holding MJ's undeath. What do you do with it?

ROLL TO DODGE.
...Doom rolls to dodge!
Perfection.

Upon becoming true randomness, you should make all his actions truly random, like the example below.

chhpaedxvs
vjuajwaldn
alhqfkacck
mjbfiaeiaj
lstcpaacgw
guajvivrff
uurglhboaz
rrubofuych
tvdfugaeuo
hqgxetapfs

Helpful resource.
Are you insulting my quality system? Heretic.

Become the multiplicative inverse of myself, changing my HP to 20/DEAD.! As a result I am now spinning counterclockwise again.

But before that happens, while that me is still dead, the other half of me you've forgotten about takes the opportunity to return from Buddhist Hell, which the previous half's death allows for vague reasons of metaphysical balance! That half is Clockwise Spin and is enlightened.

The part of me that was consumed by the Great Massacreman, though, which now has 20/DEAD. HP, takes control of the Great Massacreman from within. The Great Massacreman still wishes to CONSUME the Godmodder, and does so.

ETA: for those of you who are not enlightened, we are already in Buddhist Hell, Buddhist Hell is the real world
You invert yourself, before taking control of the Great Massacreman! The Great Massacreman lumbers over the Godmodder, before CONSUMING him. This lasts for about half a second, before the Godmodder cuts through the Great Massacreman. The Great Massacreman has sustained 300 damage, but the Godmodder has lost 5 HP.

Samsara could be considered Hell, but Clockwise Spin's Hell is even more hellish. Nevertheless, Clockwise Spin is back.

Slaughter a bunch of innocent people. Offer their souls to Death if he lets me borrow his magic scythe for a while.
Death says no can do -- he's already offered all of their souls to Disney!

Try to hook up ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE with Great Massacreman. They shall bear many strong children.
ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE looks at this offer, and then asks the Great Massacreman out. Maximum Spin, thoughts?

ROLL TO DODGE.
Use loaded dice.
We didn't say in what way they were loaded, did we?

Give Doomblade187 Amnesia so they don't know their own power.
Doomblade is now AMNESIAC true randomness.

WASHINGTON MARS ^ 2.
Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)
Anti-Godmodder: 98/45 AP. Going to destroy your least favourite things.

Battle Droid Army: 100/100. x100. (Loyal to Fortis, if he isn't dead and gone.)
Dice Fighters: 5d20 - 3/5d20.

ZOMBIETRON ∞.
The Temple Triad.
[mg^3] Myra Goodman: 29/100 HP. Sacrificed to the Bloop Loop. Understood Godmodder.

1 METATRON.
Egan_BW: (π ÷ 2 + i - 24)^2/π HP. Bigass Murderboar. Capitalist Porkchops.
Demogorgon: 194/256 HP.

dogbois of tindalos: 100/100 x9. 74/100 x1.
Santa Claus: ??? HP. Naughty List: Everyone.

[GM] Great Massacreman: 254/600 HP.
[gm?] Ted Abundance: 10/10 HP.

Maximus Cranium: 50/50 HP.
Мичаел Jordan: 125/250 HP. Undead.
[GM] The Godmodder. 37/98 HP. 1 AP.
Days Left: 11. [12/31/17]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 06:04:33 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40