Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 77901 times)

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder! Holiday Edition
« Reply #480 on: December 14, 2017, 03:20:12 pm »

Get the Godmodder REALLY REALLY drunk, then just trick him either into a really secure prison cell, then kill him, or just push him off a cliff.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 15, 2017, 04:15:05 pm »

Hello there. I'm new. I've been viewing this thread for a while. And now I'm here. Marvelous.
Anyway, I decide to drop this masterpiece that I just spent two hours making on the Godmodder.
Or any other person who wants to die. I don't know. It's 1am and I've wasted precious time on this, time that I can never get back.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 15, 2017, 04:44:48 pm »

It's now actually holidays. The timer remains on thirteen days, as that's a wonderful number to begin our holidays on. The Kremlin are here! Have lots of fun.

>Attack the Godmodder with my [Thunderfury, Blessed blade of the Windseeker]
You attack the Godmodder using your blade, Thunderfury! The Godmodder responds by summoning his daiklave -- a magical weapon equivalent to a huge death sword -- Eternal Reversion, and parrying Thunderfury to the side. You might want to be careful: we all know what the Godmodder's going to do to your favourite things. But what if Thunderfury is just something you like? The Godmodder will steal instead.

Anyway, welcome!

I JUST REALIZED THAT THE SKELETON HOMEBOY DIDNT DIE AND IM USING HIS BONES. OH NO.
oh no

'Friends, I propose a way to end the fight now.'
"Why would we want to stop fighting?"
The Godmodder agrees. He does need something to occupy his bloodthirst.

I tap into the Temple's spiritual reserves and harness the ALMIGHTY POWER of ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE. As the twin forces of ZOMBIETRON's GLORIOUS WILL and the BLOOP LOOP course through my veins, I summon a flaming INFINITY BLOOP and blast the Godmodder into the ground.
The Temple Triad. There's three temples, remember? The only people who don't remember that are heretics, and Plague 3:51-54 states that Heretics must be assaulted and converted into a Thrall of the GREAT ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE. 52. And a Thrall is as a vulture in the wastelands and the dirt, a foul beast scuttling 'cross earth in order to steal a slight sip of the Infinite One's sacred glory. 53. And there is no chance at hope for them: they may march at the feet of the infinite in the middle of its eternal struggle, but they shan't experience the sweet freedom of death.

Anyhow, you merge the twin forces of ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE and the Bloop Loop. This isn't just one infinite cycle, this is two infinite cycles. This is literally perfect, you think. The Godmodder takes out his fedora, before storing the blast in his fedora. You smirk -- you know that the Godmodder only buys good clothes, and if this is a good fedora then he'll have to wear it eventually. He puts it on Myra's head. She screams.

15 damage. She looks like she's slightly closer to finding understanding in the name of ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE.

Ask 1 METATRON if he wants to fight ZOMBIETRON, because that would funny.
Then take consumptiveAbsolutist on a picnic to the caverns of mars, which are now conveniently easier to access.

yes
funny funny

1 METATRON is kinda crippled, but if you can find him a champion, he'll be able to fight ZOMBIETRON the INFINITE by proxy. We go to the caverns of Mars, and eat bats, rats and cats. It's a good picnic, nice and relaxing after fighting capitalist piggus. It's quite a shame that the meat of a capitalist swine is quite toxic; its fat can make a man swell up like a balloon and become a little piggy themselves, and its juicy blood can turn a man into a filthy capitalist vampire, subsisting on the blood of poor wage slaves. I'd quite like to have had it myself. I still have some, though.

I pass you two Capitalist Porkchops.

Smash the bottle of acid on the godmodders head.
You run towards the Godmodder, before smashing the bottle of acid over his head. You then look at his phone, and his phone's sacred contents.

the intellectual commenter: drink bleach

The bleach appears to have neutralised the acid, because that's definitely how neutralisation works. That's what the Godmodder's educational textbook says, anyway.

ROLL THROUGH THE GODMODDER, ATTACK IN FALCON DIVE SUPPORTED BY DICE FIGHTERS FIRING ROLL MISSILES.
You do exactly what you say on the tin -- you roll straight through the Godmodder! Dice fighters spawn in to asasist you, though.

Give Godmodder Armour Points (AP)- if I can't heal you, I can try preventing further loss of health!
Make it so.
You give the Godmodder 2 AP! Except you're actually dead. Please unkill yourself to give the Godmodder AP.

Give Godmodder Armour Points (AP)- if I can't heal you, I can try preventing further loss of health!
Make it so.
Make it un-so.
can't undo a dead man

Accuse the Godmodder of causing me emotional trauma, and have my lawyer prepare a lawsuit against him. Sue him for damages.
The Godmodder pleads guilty to causing you emotional trauma. You break down in a fit of tears, as does your lawyer. You're too busy setting up an emotional support group to actually sue the Godmodder.

Mock Myra for her lousy work with the curse. Because this is a blessing. Slam dunk ALL the jam in the world on top of the Godmodder. Then infuse it with poison. If he tries anything funny push him back with some kind of a long stick.
The Godmodder laughs, and then moves your post to the Event Section! He says that Myra has some quality explaining to do.

: Smashes his way into the land of light, a version of Heaven to ponder what to do. Powering up, while leveling celestial beings in his way.:
Welcome back, Tyrant Leviathan! You level some celestial beings in order to relax and think about what you should do, and by that I mean you punch Egan_BW (who is an angel) in the face for 25 damage! I can't tell you what to think, unfortunately.

First, heal myself, as I am enlightened and above Royalty.

Then cube Myra Goodman. Then spray the Myra-cube with cube repellent.

When this is done, call upon my unspeakable powers to combine all things that have the initials "GM" except myself into one thing, which is a Very Bad Thing. Using my previously established enlightenment, ignore this thing for 4d6 damage.

You cube then repel Myra Goodman! 5 damage! The Godmodder uses this time to point out that Myra Goodman is clearly an MG and not a GM. I duck and cover.

Every Gruesome Murderer apart from the two mentioned above, and the Godmodder, who uses the Giant Dice Monsters as a scapegoat, are swallowed up and revert into a Very Bad Thing. You become enlightened to hyper ignore this thing for 16 damage, but yet it lives.

Great Massacreman summoned.

When Maximum Spin creates the horrible thing, Cut it back into its components.
You attempt to cut the Great Masacreman back into its base components. It kinda just looks at you. You're not scared of it, so you remain standing, but then something knocks your blade out of your hand.

ROLL HORRIBLE THING BACK TOGETHER SO MAXIMUM SPIN CAN IGNORE IT PROPERLY.
You roll what's already together back together--

ROLL HORROBLE THING BACK TOGETHER SO MAXIMUM SPIN CAN IGNORE IT PROPERLY.
Throw a coin in opposition. Heads he fails and also suffers a mild concussion.
TAILS.

Your coin misses!

GrrRROWwwh INYUTI A BigGGG BEEybAY BeY iNnNnNn dDaH eGg GgG oOhO,

STRONG, MaTTURING TO beigger anDD BEETTTER IN EGG

CALCIUM.

bigg egg.
ccalcium egg.

Kill the godmodder by any means possible.
The Godmodder asks you to specify!

Acquire nuke. Apply nuke to godmodder
The Godmodder breaks your nuke before you make him become Spider-Man but better.

Invent carrotcake.
You invent carrotcake, but you haven't shared your secret with anyone yet! I'm not most definitely sure at all what this carrotcake thing is, but it sounds like something that could make you a lotta money.

Get the Godmodder REALLY REALLY drunk, then just trick him either into a really secure prison cell, then kill him, or just push him off a cliff.
The Godmodder's liver is secretly an alchemical drive that converts alcohol to water the moment that he's finished drinking it. It's a biological implausability? Ask that to all of the people who have had their beloved beverages reduced to naught after incurring the wrath of the Godmodder!

Hello there. I'm new. I've been viewing this thread for a while. And now I'm here. Marvelous.
Anyway, I decide to drop this masterpiece that I just spent two hours making on the Godmodder.
Or any other person who wants to die. I don't know. It's 1am and I've wasted precious time on this, time that I can never get back.
The Godmodder takes 3 confusion damage.

"You've... actually confounded me! Oh, well. I'll give you a quality reward for confounding me tomorrow."

The Godmodder winks at you, as you feel something begin to shift in the air!

Welcome to the game, 'new' person. Don't think I don't know your secrets, reptile.

Party Like A Russian
"Mock Myra for her lousy work with the curse. Because this is a blessing." -- Secheral.

The Great Massacreman stands in the battlefield, a vaguely human thing that shifts between a great many forms. The Godmodder takes notes on it, but I'd advise you not to kill it quite yet. You still have the Godmodder and his shill army to deal with, and that snake woman, and that person from the Kremlin meant to arrive!

And arrive he does; he arrives in style with long spindly limbs and pallid sickly skin. Let's cut to the chase, shall we? You're facing Russian ripoff Michael Jordan, or Мичаел Jordan! Before you say something like "that's not how you say Michael in Russian," he was actually made in China. Мичаел Jordan exists solely to distract you from killing the Godmodder by making you play basketball against him.

Do whatever you want to him.

WASHINGTON MARS ^ 2.
Spoiler: Player Club (click to show/hide)

Battle Droid Army: 100/100. x100. (Loyal to Fortis, if he isn't dead and gone.)
Dice Fighters: 5d20/5d20.

ZOMBIETRON ∞.
The Temple Triad.

1 METATRON.
Egan_BW: (π ÷ 2 + i - 24)^2/π HP. Holy Thorn Knight. Royalty. Capitalist Porkchops
Demogorgon: 194/256 HP.

Laxaenahr Dneel Ebazilhot Elhg Carbaitsle: 500/500 HP.
dogbois of tindalos: 100/100 x9. 74/100 x1.

[GM] Great Massacreman: 584/600 HP.

Мичаел Jordan: 250/250 HP. In the Slam Jam.
[mg^3] Myra Goodman: 29/100 HP. Sacrificed to the Bloop Loop. Misunderstood Godmodder.
[GM] The Godmodder. 46/98 HP.
Days Left: 13. [12/29/17]
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 07:49:18 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 15, 2017, 06:52:11 pm »

Maybe he's ticklish? I mean we might as well try...
Tickle godmodder

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 15, 2017, 07:51:12 pm »

Update complete, featuring Russian Michael Jordan and everyone fusing all of the Gruesome Murderers together.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: December 15, 2017, 08:13:45 pm »

something knocks your blade out of your hand.

Quote from: Meti's Sword Manual
Consider: there is no such thing as a sword.

I never needed a blade to cut. Divide that GM!

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: December 15, 2017, 08:23:58 pm »

DIVIDE, GROW, UNICELLULAR TO MULTICELLULAR BABY, IM GONNA GROW BIGGA I HOPE NO ONE PUTS ME IN AN OMLELET

ASK SKELEHOMEBOY HOW HE THINKS OF THIS WHILE TAKING THE BLUNT FROM HIS MOUTH AND CHUGGING IT DOWN MY GULLET

Spoiler: a pictur of me (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 08:51:17 pm by Blood_Librarian »
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 15, 2017, 08:28:00 pm »

THE GREAT MASSACREMAN WISHES TO CONSUME. CONSUME THE GODMODDER. CONSUME ALL LIFE. CONSUME ALL LIGHT. BUT FIRST THE GODMODDER. THE GREAT MASSACREMAN WISHES TO BE COMPLETE.

Meanwhile, I roll the egg right over the Godmodder for eggd20 damage!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 15, 2017, 08:59:39 pm »

Give EVERYONE 'AP' form beyond the grave, Godmodder or not.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 15, 2017, 09:47:39 pm »

Cut AP into A and P, concepts useless for reducing or negating damage.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 15, 2017, 09:49:13 pm »

Open fire on Godmodder with my INFINITE BONII and my shoulder mounted DICE CANNON. Dice Fighters will provide fire support.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 09:26:02 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 15, 2017, 10:04:54 pm »

@maximum spin ill cut you up i swear and ill eat your babies if you hurt me i swear
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 15, 2017, 10:14:03 pm »

Steal Мичаел Jordan's accent. Without it he is nothing. Kick him in the shins and throw legos under his feet. Deflate his favourite basketball. Nuke Kremlin. Travel around the world in search of jam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 15, 2017, 10:32:03 pm »

Steal the godmodders cellphone, then look at the every thing in it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 15, 2017, 10:54:23 pm »

@maximum spin ill cut you up i swear and ill eat your babies if you hurt me i swear
Don't worry, I'm 95% sure that eggs are stronger than godmodders!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40