Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78293 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2017, 03:17:43 pm »

Turn one of my faces towards the paparazzi and scream:
"GET FUCT NERDS. YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BE FIRED SOON ANYWAY."

Eat someone to restore HP. Also heal don.
Subvert the zombie-laser to become a healing laser! Do not tell bloop that I am doing this.

Subvert Narrative by revealing that Metatron is not actually Ψ-METATRON but actually 1 Metatron.
METATRON LIVES
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:16:39 pm by Egan_BW »

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2017, 03:46:12 pm »

Update done.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2017, 03:48:32 pm »

Slit Renee's throat and then stab her as she falls over until she dies. Then, survey the situation. What's surrounding Rebecca at that point, and how can I use that to my advantage.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2017, 03:58:05 pm »

"Quickly, psi-Metatron! Your God commands you to attack Donald Trump!"

Slit Renee's throat and then stab her as she falls over until she dies.
Take advantage of this convenient human sacrifice to summon an ancient Aztec god to attack Donald Trump. Then use noclip on 「BHNW」 so it becomes intangible and cannot interfere in the battle. Finally, attack Donald Trump myself.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2017, 07:21:20 pm »

"A GOAT? WHAT THE HELL KIND OF NON SEQUITUR IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE? OF COURSE I'M NOT A GOAT."

Reclaim the stand arrow and stab myself again. If it looks like Im going to be attacked, focus instead on using magic or my stand to defend myself.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2017, 10:02:24 pm »

Try to get the stand arrow and stab Godzilla with it. If that fails try to get Godzilla to kill the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2017, 10:51:59 pm »

Two number eights. Compliment the godmodder on his choice of clothing.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2017, 12:02:21 am »

continue blasting everyone around me with fireballs!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2017, 01:39:45 am »

Spawn as a bear. Maul my previous two selves to death, so that they don't mess with me. Oh, and also attack the godmodder.
Insert witty signature here

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2017, 02:42:12 am »

Attach 3 of the forks to the ZOMBIETRON 3000, to use as a Zombie Stabber.

DESTROY DONALD TRUMP!
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kill Six Billion Godmodders
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2017, 12:57:19 pm »

Turn one of my faces towards the paparazzi and scream:
"GET FUCT NERDS. YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BE FIRED SOON ANYWAY."

Eat someone to restore HP. Also heal don.
Subvert the zombie-laser to become a healing laser! Do not tell bloop that I am doing this.

Subvert Narrative by revealing that Metatron is not actually Ψ-METATRON but actually 1 Metatron.
METATRON LIVES

You reveal that Ψ-METATRON is actually 1 Metatron. The game balance tilts slightly, before crashing.
(oh my god i found another ksbd fan, i totally considered this naming gimmick as a sequel)

1 Metatron summoned. Also, I'm pretty sure that bloop can read your posts. Bloop, please confirm that you aren't cursed with tunnel vision that prevents you from reading anything but responses to your posts, events, and the battlefield.

Slit Renee's throat and then stab her as she falls over until she dies. Then, survey the situation. What's surrounding Rebecca at that point, and how can I use that to my advantage.
You attempt to slit Renee's throat, before she catches your hand. She attempts to force it back, cutting herself for 15 damage! You try to stab her again, but she steps back, and hits you in the head with Longinus! 10 damage! You spend your time recuperating instead of surveying the situation!

"Quickly, psi-Metatron! Your God commands you to attack Donald Trump!"

Slit Renee's throat and then stab her as she falls over until she dies.
Take advantage of this convenient human sacrifice to summon an ancient Aztec god to attack Donald Trump. Then use noclip on 「BHNW」 so it becomes intangible and cannot interfere in the battle. Finally, attack Donald Trump myself.
1 Metatron serves royalty, not divinity!

You take advantage of the minor amount of blood split to summon Mictlantecuhtli! A blood-splattered skeleton lurches across the Battlefield, before approaching the Don.

"Mr. Death, you gotta understand. There's some days that you can curl up and die a great death. Today isn't that day for me," the Don says. Mictlantecuhtli holds a slender finger up, the one in the position between his index and ring fingers, before driving it into the Don's eye. Egan's 「Subvert Narrative」 and psychic link kick in, setting his health to 0 instead!

You then use no-clip on an intangible entity. 「BHNW」 laughs at you, before hitting you with the skyscraper, and knocking you away from the Don!

"A GOAT? WHAT THE HELL KIND OF NON SEQUITUR IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE? OF COURSE I'M NOT A GOAT."

Reclaim the stand arrow and stab myself again. If it looks like Im going to be attacked, focus instead on using magic or my stand to defend myself.
Whilst Egan is bamboozled from having his trick reversed, you steal the stand arrow back! Your insects fatten up, before taking out miniature copies of the Art of War! They begin to plan their next move!

Try to get the stand arrow and stab Godzilla with it. If that fails try to get Godzilla to kill the godmodder.
You give Godzilla 「My Only Gun God」!

Two number eights. Compliment the godmodder on his choice of clothing.
The Godmodder gives you a thumbs up, perhaps blushes a bit, before his cousin gets to the table.

"Oy, oy, cou-sin, there is a slight interruption from your... Stand. It appears that there is a prophecy!"

"Is it about me."

"Yes."

The Godmodder's cousin runs over to the table, before getting out a laptop, and turning on a livestream.

continue blasting everyone around me with fireballs!
You blast yourself with a fireball!

Spawn as a bear. Maul my previous two selves to death, so that they don't mess with me. Oh, and also attack the godmodder.
The Godmodder spawns as your previous two selves, and then ships you to animal control!

Attach 3 of the forks to the ZOMBIETRON 3000, to use as a Zombie Stabber.

DESTROY DONALD TRUMP!

You stab the ZOMBIETRON 3000 for 5 damage, and then give it a Zombie Stabber! It then stabs the Don for 20 damage!

A Prophecy, Livestreamed
Cosplayer's Concordance, Throne.
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017. 1500 EST

An assembly of men, women and demons, from all walks of background and (un)life gather around a rotting tower, the stench of blood wafting across the very room. Each and every one of them carry a favourite thing of some shape and form -- a stand-arrow, a stick, a standard exercise book. A brunette in her later adolescence points the camera at herself, and at a slightly tilted angle, makes the V-sign and an approximation of a smile, before turning the camera back.

UNKNOWN VOICE: There is a prophecy!
UNKNOWN VOICE: The king of favourite things has fallen from their throne, usurped by phantom world-thieves. The old king shall choose a new, and they will assign all manner of things to all manner of people, or consign them to nothingness. He will be flanked by those threatened by his whims, his coming will be marked by the likes of future murderers! He will carry authority over a petty thing, he will face those that threaten his reign, and find the world subverted! Its foundations will be bent as he comes. And, his name will be --

"Ahahaha, couscous, I am not nice enough to show you everything. I will sit on my couch and rewatch this over a nice cup of coffee."

"It's me. Anyway, Sech, should we get eating?"

The paparazzi remain.

1 Metatron: METATRON LIVES.

Maximum Spin: 10/10 HP. No-clip. Godmoder.
Greatness942: 10/25 HP. 「Thoth」.
bloop_bleep: Leader of the New World Order.
Mallos, the Great Goatsby: 15/25 HP. 「Insects Requiem」.
TalonisWolf: In the Industrial Era.

Giant Forks: 5/5 HP. (x16.)
ZOMBIETRON 3000: 70/70 HP.

Godzilla: 100/100 HP. 「My Only Gun God」

Donald Trump: 17/100 HP. Linked to Egan. The Mass Firing: [10/13/17]
「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」: 9,000/10,000 HP.  「That's Life.」
Kim Jong-un: 110/110 HP. Supreme Leader.

Rebecca Renee, of the Worldly Black: 60/125 HP. Carrying Longinus, a microphone.
Renee Swan: 20/50 HP.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP.

The Godmodder: 88/100 HP.
Egan_BW: 0/10,000 HP. 「Subvert Narrative」
Days Left: 26. [11/06/17]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:05:48 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2017, 01:13:51 pm »

!
You got my reference?! Amazing.

Yup, anyone trying to prevent the mass firing via any method this turn gets beaten with a flaming angelic eye-lined wheel.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:47:17 pm by Egan_BW »

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2017, 02:06:42 pm »

!
You got my reference?! Amazing.

Yup, anyone trying to prevent the mass firing via any method this turn gets beaten with a flaming angelic eye-lined wheel.
Yep. Update complete. It is unknown whether the number of godmodders you will have to kill will increase or not.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2017, 02:11:08 pm »

Attack Donald Trump with full force one last time. Raise his body to do my bidding.

Acquire and stab myself with the Stand Arrow. Use the Stand and ZOMBIETRON 3000 to destroy Bad Hombres and Nasty Women and raise their bodies to add to the ZOMBIETRON.

Appoint Egan_BW, Puppyguard, the Great Goatsby, Maximum Spin, and Greatness 942 as Generals of the New World Order and tell them to think up a plan or be ZOMBIETRON'd.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2017, 02:36:23 pm »

Attack Donald Trump with full force one last time. Raise his body to do my bidding.

Acquire and stab myself with the Stand Arrow. Use the Stand and ZOMBIETRON 3000 to destroy Bad Hombres and Nasty Women and raise their bodies to add to the ZOMBIETRON.

Appoint Egan_BW, Puppyguard, the Great Goatsby, Maximum Spin, and Greatness 942 as Generals of the New World Order and tell them to think up a plan or be ZOMBIETRON'd.

Sacrifice my turn to grant a large bonus to these actions.
Insert witty signature here
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 40