Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78294 times)

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2017, 02:12:42 pm »

Ask Puppyguard's giant forks for assistance. Attempt to raise the dead soldiers on the battlefield. Enter alliance with Kim Jong Un, and keep rushing Donald Trump.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2017, 02:52:23 pm »

"All according to kekaku. The narrative will be subverted!"
"Donny, friend, I will help you. But understand, [you do what I say, now.]"

Life-link myself to the don, so that whenever he would take damage, the same amount of damage is dealt to me, instead. Parry all attacks incoming to both the don and the godmodder, via being in as damn many places at once as I like. Write a letter to the elders.

Dear Olden of America
Git Gud Scrubs
Sincerely, Godmodder' s Stand

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2017, 04:50:35 pm »

I'm updating from my phone, so general layout is different this update. God help me. The last piece of in post Discord shilling, also! Come if you want discussion with your chaos!

Killing the Godmodder
@Puppyguard.
You summon 3 more Giant Forks up from the realm of Cutlery!

@Secheral.
You attempt to snatch Longinus from Beck's hands. As you rush towards her, she slams you in the side of your head, disorientating you. You hit the ground, before noticing a funny feeling in your head!

@Greatness.
You sacrifice your Seer points, and fail to see Renee jump in the way! 30 damage to her!

@Dustan Hache.
"Cards Against Humanity, Special Godmodder Edition, and it's a deal!"

You heal up your hands!

@bloop_bleep.
"Filthy western pig -- you want to bomb us like Japan! Why should we make alliances with you?"

You note the lack of non-raised corpses in the hall. You prop a member of the Army of the Dead up on the raised stage, instead. Raised elevation is very important to getting tactical advantage.

@Egan_BW.
The Don nods. The paparazzi flood the concert hall at this new change in allegiance, stalling the Army of the Dead! You then life-link to the Don, and prepare to fight the haters!

Journalism
"So, Ms. Swan, how does it feel to be both a fictional character and a blank slate?"

"I could say the same thing to you. What's your name and gender?"

And then the journalist ran away.

The paparazzi are in the concert hall -- they don't think you matter.

OceanSoul: 10/10 HP. Godmoder.
Greatness942: 20/25 HP. 「Thoth」.
bloop_bleep: Leader of the New World Order.
Mallos, the Great Goatsby: 25/25 HP. 「Insects」.
TalonisWolf: In the Industrial Era.

Giant Forks: 5/5 HP. (x16.)
Army of the Dead: 5/5 HP. (x14.)

Donald Trump: 37/100 HP. Linked to Egan. The Mass Firing: [10/13/17]
「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」: 9,000/10,000 HP.  「That's Life.」
Kim Jong-un: 110/110 HP. Supreme Leader.

Rebecca Renee, of the Worldly Black: 75/125 HP. Carrying Longinus, a microphone.
Renee Swan: 20/50 HP.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP.

Ψ-METATRON, Voice of the Godmodder: 95/100 HP. A Great Thing. Godmodder.
The Godmodder: 88/100 HP.
Egan_BW: 8,000/10,000 HP. Linked to the Don. 「Subvert Narrative」
Days Left: 28. [11/06/17]

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2017, 05:08:46 pm »

Set up a convenient way to dispose of don after helping him fire everyone and thus subverting the narrative. Do some sweet double-stand moves with 「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」 to annihilate all opposition.

Confiscate the stand arrow.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 06:09:09 pm by Egan_BW »

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2017, 05:12:32 pm »

Puppyguard, GIMME YOUR FORKS!

Assemble my existing undead into ZOMBIETRON 3000, a mech composed entirely out of zombies!
Use Zombie-Laser on Egan BW, attempting to deal damage to the Don through their psychic link.
EDIT: An addition:
If Puppyguard doesn't respond to my request (on Discord), forcefully take away some of his forks and attach to ZOMBIETRON 3000.
Stab some of my zombies and myself with the Stand Arrow.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 05:26:40 pm by bloop_bleep »
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2017, 08:47:27 pm »

"I THOUGHT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TZEENTCHIAN SORCERER, NOT A NURGLITE. BUT WHATEVER, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MIX DIFFERENT SOURCE MATERIALS."

Experiment with stand power.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2017, 08:56:30 pm »

"No deal. DIE INSECT!"
become Ragnaros and blast people with fireballs!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2017, 09:50:52 pm »

Assemble my existing undead into ZOMBIETRON 3000, a mech composed entirely out of zombies!
Use Zombie-Laser on Egan BW, attempting to deal damage to the Don through their psychic link.
If Puppyguard doesn't respond to my request (on Discord), forcefully take away some of his forks and attach to ZOMBIETRON 3000.

Jeez, Sports Maxx and 「Limp Bizkit」are joining up, too? Nice.

Anyway, capitalize. Grab Renee and pull out a Karambit Knife. Hold it to Renee's throat and say:

"Not another lyric. Stop upgrading Ψ-METATRON and I'll let her live."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2017, 10:06:44 pm »

Order the forks to assist bloop bleep

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2017, 10:37:59 pm »

Suddenly exist. Acquire OceanSoul's powers of godmoding. Activate God Mode. Also activate a noclip cheat, just in case.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2017, 11:22:40 pm »

Bring a bouquet to the godmodder. Seduce him. It is the only way.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 11:33:04 pm by Secheral »

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2017, 11:36:29 pm »

Spawn as a reporter. Interview the Godmodder. Then leave and publish a biased smear article on the Godmodder in order to demoralize him. Be sure to quote his own words out of context to make his words seem worse than they really are.
Insert witty signature here

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2017, 12:43:37 am »

Try to summon Godzilla to kill the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2017, 07:54:06 am »

Quietly learn about godmodders ancestry while making investments into businesses that were doing well in the future.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2017, 03:07:08 pm »

Set up a convenient way to dispose of don after helping him fire everyone and thus subverting the narrative. Do some sweet double-stand moves with 「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」 to annihilate all opposition.

Confiscate the stand arrow.

You confiscate the stand arrow. The paparazzi glance at you, and then follow the arrow. You're going to get so many hitpieces wrote on you if you don't give that back. You begin to set up a convenient way to dispose of the Don, due for three days in the future! Use those days to take over America!

You create the ZOMBIETRON 3000, before ordering it to fire the Zombie-Laser at Egan! Egan, master of subversion, gives you a thumbs-up, and points out that his psychic link directs all damage to him! 1,000 damage!

"I THOUGHT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TZEENTCHIAN SORCERER, NOT A NURGLITE. BUT WHATEVER, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MIX DIFFERENT SOURCE MATERIALS."

Experiment with stand power.
"Are you trying to imply that you're not a goat?"

You experiment with 「Insects」, causing a great swarm of flies to crawl along your skin, wings buzzing and beating against it. You command them to float away, before they regurgitate a thick, sticky, silk. You can get your planning skill if you stab yourself with the arrow, again! The arrow is confiscated.

"No deal. DIE INSECT!"
become Ragnaros and blast people with fireballs!
You blast the Great Goatsby / Mallos with fireballs! 10 damage!

Jeez, Sports Maxx and 「Limp Bizkit」are joining up, too? Nice.

Anyway, capitalize. Grab Renee and pull out a Karambit Knife. Hold it to Renee's throat and say:

"Not another lyric. Stop upgrading Ψ-METATRON and I'll let her live."
You threaten Rebecca, who stares at you blankly. Her eyes are like glass-beads -- as a human's, but not possessing the fundamental aspect that makes them live. You find yourself rather disturbed, looking at her.

"I'm upgrading my fellow singer?"

"Now you are."

Ψ-METATRON begins to sing, along, before gaining 10 maximum health!

Order the forks to assist bloop bleep
"'If you're forced, pressured, or threatened into it, it isn't consent!'"

The forks will assist bloop_bleep!

Suddenly exist. Acquire OceanSoul's powers of godmoding. Activate God Mode. Also activate a noclip cheat, just in case.
You exist, steal OceanSoul's godmoding (that he'll get back in a jiffy), and turn on GOD MODE. Ψ-METATRON looks at you and begins to shriek -- as an angel, it defers to anything with a strong claim of being a god! You have a clear shot at destroying it! You then turn on no-clip, because that's a real thing you can do using real physics!

Bring a bouquet to the godmodder. Seduce him. It is the only way.
You bring the godmodder a bouquet, and give him those eyes. The Godmodder smirks, before nudging you out of the concert hall and go on a date to a nice, fancy pizzeria across the street. The Godmodder guides you to a nice seat, open to the streets, and a young man, sporting a fake 'stache runs over to you both!

"Oy! Cousin 'modder, I have not seen you in a long time! Is this your lover, hm?"

"Are future murderers and lovers the same thing?" The Godmodder says, placing his elbow upon the table.

"Of course, of course! 'Tis the truest type of love, to love someone so much that you wish to stick a knife in their neck."

"Are you still obsessed with Amelia."

"Yes, yes, cou-sin! Now, what do you want me to order?"

The Godmodder pushes down on the table, causing cultery to clatter around the table.

"I'll have two number nines, a number nine large --"

"Yes, yes, and for your darling?"

What do you order?

Spawn as a reporter. Interview the Godmodder. Then leave and publish a biased smear article on the Godmodder in order to demoralize him. Be sure to quote his own words out of context to make his words seem worse than they really are.
The girl scout who used to be you stabs you with a pocket knife, but you interview the Godmodder! The Godmodder then slides you and the paparazzi his grand wall of smear articles on himself, and then tells you to keep writing!
(I might post some of these later in the week. We'll see.)

Try to summon Godzilla to kill the godmodder.
Ψ-METATRON looks at Godzilla, and then the Godmodder, and then Spin, and then does Spin's username, particularly fast, on the spot.

Quietly learn about godmodders ancestry while making investments into businesses that were doing well in the future.
You hide behind the bushes, as a young man stands in the state of Virginia, a legion of demons following behind him. He breathes in the fresh air, before looking down at his 'Veritable Array of Methods of Company Creation, With One-Hundred Percent Assured Legitimacy -- I Am Utterly Sure Of It, Sir!'. You hand the boy a hundred dollars, and then run off.

Unrelated trivia: the Godmodder is currently reading from a list titled 'How to Make a Company (yes definitely)'.

The paparazzi remain.

Maximum Spin: 10/10 HP. No-clip. Godmoder.
Greatness942: 20/25 HP. 「Thoth」.
bloop_bleep: Leader of the New World Order.
Mallos, the Great Goatsby: 15/25 HP. 「Insects」.
TalonisWolf: In the Industrial Era.

Giant Forks: 5/5 HP. (x16.)
ZOMBIETRON 3000: 70/70 HP.

Godzilla: 100/100 HP.

Donald Trump: 37/100 HP. Linked to Egan. The Mass Firing: [10/13/17]
「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」: 9,000/10,000 HP.  「That's Life.」
Kim Jong-un: 110/110 HP. Supreme Leader.

Rebecca Renee, of the Worldly Black: 75/125 HP. Carrying Longinus, a microphone.
Renee Swan: 20/50 HP.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP.

Ψ-METATRON, Voice of Godhood: 95/110 HP. Spinning in circles. A Great Thing. Godmodder.
The Godmodder: 88/100 HP.
Egan_BW: 7,000/10,000 HP. Linked to the Don. 「Subvert Narrative」
Days Left: 28. [11/06/17]
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 03:45:53 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40