Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 78285 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2017, 05:31:28 pm »

No need for discussion, just chaos!

Use STAND ABILITY. It's called [Subvert Narrative], I'll let you decide what it does.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2017, 06:48:42 pm »

"AH, FUCK. I CREATED A MONSTROSITY THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME... HEY LOSER. STAB ME WITH THAT ARROW."

Throw myself onto the Stand arrow.

EDIT:

Quick announcement.
Updates will happen about once or twice per day over weekdays due to school, unless I get an off day / get up really early. We'll get back to full speed on the weekends and holidays! Keep posting at whatever rate you wish, though.

Also, would any of you be interested in a Discord or a discussion thread or something?

Sure, I guess.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 07:54:02 pm by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2017, 07:02:01 pm »

Spawn as a girl scout. Sell the Godmodder a box of girl scout cookies at a 10% discount. Don't let him know that the cookies are poisoned.
Insert witty signature here

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2017, 07:11:13 pm »

Bullrush Donald Trump with my army until he dies. Raise his body and any of his soldiers' bodies and put them in my army. Gain access to his weapons system, nuke North Korea, go there, and raise the corpses of any North Korean spies you find.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 07:16:24 pm by bloop_bleep »
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2017, 10:41:07 pm »

Summon the olden folk of the neighbourhood who were disturbed by the concert. Write a succinct yet informative letter to Egan_BW about the dangers of setting someone's HP to 0 with their help.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2017, 10:19:51 am »

>Pour high-tier healing potions inside the Godmodder's drink.
it's over

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2017, 10:34:24 am »

Summon the olden folk of the neighbourhood who were disturbed by the concert. Write a succinct yet informative letter to Egan_BW about the dangers of setting someone's HP to 0 with their help.
Set the HP of anyone who helps them to 0.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2017, 11:00:39 am »

Shame on you. All those people. Use their sacrifice as fuel to summon the Gelders Union.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2017, 12:19:21 pm »

Go back in time to the start of the Industrial Era so I have more time to decide if I'm going to kill the godmodder or not.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2017, 12:31:43 pm »

Please wait, again. Also, Discord link here. Will it live? Will it die? You decide!

Knowing what I must do, I rush Rebecca Black and tackle her. I then begin pummeling her, all the while yelling to Trump:

"Hey, uh, since I gave you a Stand, can I not be fired? I literally made you more powerful than North Korea on your own, after all."
The Don looks at you, before a plane bursts into the concert hall!

"Is that lunatic old man really stronger than ME, Supreme Leader of North Korea!"

Kim Jong-un leaps out of the plane, before gesturing at the Don! The Don turns around, and smiles at you.

"I won't fire you if I can defeat this kid. This is our deal, got it?"

You tackle Rebecca Black, and begin to pummel her. She takes 45 damage, before managing to kick you away! She begins to swear from under her breath, before getting out an album cover.

Just start throwing things at the godmodder.
You throw things at the Godmodder. He catches them all, before throwing them on top of you!

No need for discussion, just chaos!

Use STAND ABILITY. It's called [Subvert Narrative], I'll let you decide what it does.
With Discord, you can have discussion and chaos, at the same time!

You then use 「Subvert Narrative」. Psychic energy emanates from you, before you see the Don kneeling down before you. This is... strange. What do you do?

"AH, FUCK. I CREATED A MONSTROSITY THAT DOESN'T LIKE ME... HEY LOSER. STAB ME WITH THAT ARROW."

Throw myself onto the Stand arrow.
You stab yourself with the stand arrow, causing a swarm of insects to begin buzzing around you!

Spawn as a girl scout. Sell the Godmodder a box of girl scout cookies at a 10% discount. Don't let him know that the cookies are poisoned.
The Godmodder smiles, happily pays for them with his infinite cash, eats them, and then takes 3 damage!

Bullrush Donald Trump with my army until he dies. Raise his body and any of his soldiers' bodies and put them in my army. Gain access to his weapons system, nuke North Korea, go there, and raise the corpses of any North Korean spies you find.
You rush the Don again! When will the rest of your action happen, if it does? We'll see.

Dear Egan_BW,
We find that your Godmodder's bellicose ambitions are a threat to our quiet life. We formally request you to cease with the racket, or face consequences. Additionally, setting a man's health to nothing is an extremely cruel course of action, and we demand you to apologise.

Yours sincerely,
the Olden of America.

>Pour high-tier healing potions inside the Godmodder's drink.
The Godmodder throws the drink onto Rebecca Black! +10 HP.

Nobody's helped them yet!

Shame on you. All those people. Use their sacrifice as fuel to summon the Gelders Union.
You try to summon the Gelders Union, but then notice the lack of sacrifice. You set up a summoning circle in the concert hall, just in case something goes wrong.

Go back in time to the start of the Industrial Era so I have more time to decide if I'm going to kill the godmodder or not.
You go back in time to the start of the Industrial Era, and wait. Perhaps you could learn about the Godmodder's family history?

World War Three - I.
Kim Jong-un uses his force as Supreme Order to order the Nasty Women and Bad Hombres to walk into the Army of the Dead's path. The Army of the Dead lick their lips, before eating all but one of them up! The last one flees the scene. He's going to tell his don about the Don, apparently. The Army of the Dead can never have enough -- the world's an all you can eat buffet feast, after all! They run at the Don, who kneels. Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」 shrieks, before raising its skyscraper to the sky. The damaged zombies find themselves blown to bits, before the Don gains 5 HP from their deaths!

"This power, 「it's the best.」"

The Don chews on his own fingers, and smiles at bloop_bleep. The zombies have dealt 30 more damage to him, but he stands. He raises his arms out to the sky.

"I have seen the Light! Everyone who does not like me will be FIRED!" He kneels and prays to the ground. He begins to see a great revelation, brought forth by a great clown. Yes! The world is burning, in a great occult festival, clowns and fools and magicians dancing around him. They will burn America to the ash, and create a paradise, with the world-Don's opposition being fired. Egan_BW sees this too, out of the corner of his vision, and then he realises something.

• The Don burning down America is part of the narrative.
  • This action will be subverted by the players, making that a part of the narrative.
  • To assist in the Don burning down America would be to Subvert the Narrative.

What does he do?

Special Music Lessons.
Greatness sits on the outskirts of the concert hall, reading Thoth.
"Becks, Becks! We're going to teach you how to sing, and you're going to sing the best songs. I can sing really well, really, really, really well, everyone loves my songs -- heck, everyone loves me when I'm not murdering the-"

"Mr. Godmodder?"

Rebecca Renee Black stands on the concert stage, grasping a microphone. She taps impatiently on its head

"Yes?"

"Can you stop rambling, and 'teach me how to sing'?"

The Godmodder holds up a conductor's baton, before flicking it about absentmindly. Ψ-METATRON (who screams reminders into the "Anti-Godmodder Warrior's" minds of ITS existence) begins to float up, before a claw extends from the heavens. Rebecca flails as she's picked up, biting, kicking, screaming. The Godmodder screams words of comfort and relaxation into the sky, before Ψ-METATRON drops Rebecca Black from the sky.

She falls into a speaker, a pool of ink surrounding it. Her firing squad surrounds her, before she holds her microphone to her face. She sings.

"Friday. Friday. Gotta get up on Friday."

A great void begins to crawl up behind her.

You're all in a concert hall, but not for long?

OceanSoul: 10/10 HP. Godmoder.
Greatness942: 20/25 HP. 「Thoth」. Seer Points: 1.
bloop_bleep: Leader of the New World Order.
Mallos, the Great Goatsby: 25/25 HP. 「Insects」.
TalonisWolf: In the Industrial Era.

Giant Forks: 5/5 HP. (x13.)
Army of the Dead: 5/5 HP. (x14.)

Donald Trump: 37/100 HP. Kneeling. The Mass Firing: [10/13/17]
「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」: 9,000/10,000 HP.  「That's Life.」
Kim Jong-un: 110/110 HP. Supreme Leader.

Rebecca Renee, of the Worldly Black: 75/125 HP. Carrying Longinus, a microphone.
Renee Swan: 50/50 HP.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP.

Ψ-METATRON, Voice of the Godmodder: 95/100 HP. A Great Thing. Godmodder.
The Godmodder: 88/100 HP.
Egan_BW: 8,000/10,000 HP. 「Subvert Narrative」
Days Left: 28. [11/06/17]
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:54:26 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2017, 01:25:43 pm »

Keep conjuring forks!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2017, 01:51:03 pm »

Convert my Seer point into 2 normal Psychic Points. Spend both of them on Pyrokinesis to burn Rebecca of the Wordly Black from a distance.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 02:08:02 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2017, 01:54:50 pm »

Update finished.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2017, 02:03:16 pm »

Tear the Longinus from Rebbeca's hands and throw it into the summoning circle.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2017, 02:08:45 pm »

heal my hands and challenge the godmodder to a game of hearthstone!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40