Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 103

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 67  (Read 227989 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 12
« Reply #435 on: November 23, 2017, 08:21:43 pm »

Can you share some of that private info please?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 24, 2017, 05:53:56 am »

Can you share some of that private info please?
I already shared the most important bits - Inferium demise, humans destroying the Nexus (Devil's Stone), Neodemonium hierarchy being build by Noirdesastre and Ten Demon Lords (and their Legions) waging a war against human. If you're interested in more info bits - search previous game.

Otherwise, as said, most of my info is near useless to others for now (as none of you are high-level demons, waging an open war against Neodemonium or researching history like Caedan did). All in all, if Nakéen will share historical facts - its fine. Else - you'll need to search for information yourself and build your own theories about world situation.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 24, 2017, 09:03:14 pm »

...Actually he's a demon who looks like a human, but I really didn't make it that clear did I? Damnit... One sec, let me edit it.

Edit: Ok, is it clearer now?

So you interpret demons(in this setting) as individualistic shapeshifters capable of performing inorganic types of magic like setting stuff on fire or turning things to stone? That's really cool since that makes him essentially the opposite of an Angel in this setting which are apparently hive minded humanoids capable of horrifically warping and re configuring flesh at a touch.

Or were your ideas entirely co-incidental and I am reading too much into it?
So angels in this collaborative universe have a hive mind, how exactly does that work aside from 'with magic', and do only winged human looking thingies count as angels here, or are things more like lion and bull headed cherubs, winged snakes of fire, shapeshifting critters made of light or whathave you also count as 'angels' in this setting?
Well, they are a species of monsters people call Angels. You could perfectly have species of Cherubs, Seraphim, Archangels and whatnot... All of those will be false angel if angel are the envoys of god. (A true angel appeared in the last game by the way)

You are free to create your own variant of angels if you feel inclined to, it's a different world after all. :)
Crazyabe's Angel species are not true angels. Just pointing that out.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 25, 2017, 07:15:41 am »

...Actually he's a demon who looks like a human, but I really didn't make it that clear did I? Damnit... One sec, let me edit it.

Edit: Ok, is it clearer now?

So you interpret demons(in this setting) as individualistic shapeshifters capable of performing inorganic types of magic like setting stuff on fire or turning things to stone? That's really cool since that makes him essentially the opposite of an Angel in this setting which are apparently hive minded humanoids capable of horrifically warping and re configuring flesh at a touch.

Or were your ideas entirely co-incidental and I am reading too much into it?
So angels in this collaborative universe have a hive mind, how exactly does that work aside from 'with magic', and do only winged human looking thingies count as angels here, or are things more like lion and bull headed cherubs, winged snakes of fire, shapeshifting critters made of light or whathave you also count as 'angels' in this setting?
Well, they are a species of monsters people call Angels. You could perfectly have species of Cherubs, Seraphim, Archangels and whatnot... All of those will be false angel if angel are the envoys of god. (A true angel appeared in the last game by the way)

You are free to create your own variant of angels if you feel inclined to, it's a different world after all. :)
Crazyabe's Angel species are not true angels. Just pointing that out.
Ooooooookay, what are ''true angels'' in this setting then? As in what are they like?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 25, 2017, 10:18:06 am »

You don't have time to feel fear or comprehend what is happening, when a sudden surge of power is felt above the cottage. This power. It is essence.
Coming out of the earth, from the surrounding air and from the skies, golden streams of essence are gathering in a single point. This concentration is growing to huge proportion, and the golden globe begins changing shape.

A body as pure as the sun. Four wings made of pure energy. Dozen of long arms with fingered hands. Its head has three different colored eyes moving freely across its head.
We don't actually have much of an idea as to how they are aside from appearance and power. It appeared only once and got murdered by dice. You can just click the quote's link and go to Dahak's bit to read more.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 13
« Reply #440 on: November 27, 2017, 02:00:48 am »

Turn 13:

Turn 12

Squelchy, the Omnislime (Coolrune206)
Squelchy communicates some calming pheromones to his fellow slimes, rubbing up against them gently to assuage them of their fears. Then, he begins to turn his mind to a different task; he begins to fortify the area with solidified slime, creating spiky barriers near the edges of the orchard, and creating a few small "shelters" for the slimes to dwell in. He has decided they shall not budge from this location. It is will now be a Slimy Sanctuary.

Calming Pheromones:
Action Roll (Diff 5): [15]
Outcome Roll: [5] -Overshoot-

As calming pheromones spread in the air, the agitation of the restless slimes dims down. All of them are now completely calm, their worries gone. They do seem a little stoney now, do they?

Fortification Building (Solidification):
Action Roll (Diff 3): [9]
Outcome Roll: [5] -Overshoot-

With time ahead of you and your energy replenished, you start attacking a grand task. To build fortifications all around your Sanctuary.

Over hours and hours, you work tirelessly, solidifying your body then shedding the spiky parts. With the numerous fruits of the orchard, you are not on short supply of food to sustain your project. Many slimes help you, using similar powers to quicken the project.

And now, the sun is setting, and you have managed to create a barrier all around your Sanctuary. The slimes decide to celebrate by partaking in a great fruity feast, which they do enjoy to their stomaches content.

Suddenly you freeze. Amidst the trees basked in the twilight, seven golden eyes stare at you. The creature, pulsating with energy, is walking slowly toward your group.

"Who dare defile my domain with these pitiful walls? You have made a grave mistake, slimes."

Everyone is frozen in place, stunned by the creature. Quadrupedal, with fur and scales with the glint of metal. Its body is muscular, its long and thick tail seems very powerful. It towers above all of you and is bigger than the Miasma Dragon.

Nearby Monsters:
-A lot of friendly slimes
-Master of the Orchard: Angry

Spoiler: Squelchy Status (click to show/hide)

Eximius Res, the Rusty Ring (Hawk132)
If Eximius had hands, he'd pat Prias on his back.

"Well done, kid. I'll keep watch 'til you wake up."

Keep an eye out. Also, evolve.

Silver patterns etched into your form appear as your self change. As the rust turns into dust, being replaced by a brand new material, you unlock new powers. Are they really new? You feel as though you always had these within you, and that you just remembered them after a long, very long slumber.

And now, you stand watch. After a few minutes, the guards and hunters of the village arrive at the battle location, having been alarmed by the trap system.

They are all speechless. Prias killed a Gargarm by himself? There are many questions in the minds of these men and women, but the state of the young man is a much more pressing matter. Eventually, they carry him to the village to be treated by Veras.

Flavor Roll: [6]

As your host was unconscious, you observed silently as Veras treated him. From what you heard, the man would recover quickly, but the internal wounds caused by the fight could open up under stress. And fortunately, his life was not in danger.

Following that, many people came to visit him, all of them worried. Silently watching, you understood more about your host relationships, and some of his history too. It seems his parents died some time ago, like many other adults. He seemed the closest to the family of Sandra, Septor and Iseis, who were siblings. You guessed their parents were gone too.

You mused at the state of this village. A lone village bordering a deadland, surrounded by wild areas. A miracle it was still standing.

(...)

The following morning, Prias woke up. There was no one else in the room as Veras was away for some errand.

Spoiler: Eximius Res Status (click to show/hide)

Go'Von, the Strangler Ooze (Puppyguard)
Go'Von felt hunger pulling at him once again. He slid out into the open cave and began hunting for another source of food.

On the Hunt:
Action Roll (Diff 10): [5]
Outcome Roll: [3] -Failure-

Despite being a new creature, you still felt the same hunger. Leaving the small gap of the crevice, you returned to the large open cave, determined on finding a new meal.

You search was, unfortunately, unsuccessful. That wasn't much of a surprise though, the underground world was generally calm and empty. You wandered further, leaving the rocky area and reaching a mossy ground.

Flavor Roll: [2]

You felt uneasy. Your instinct was telling you that you were being watched. You couldn't see any creature around, the cave was not much different from the previous one, bar the lack of stalactites. A creature could be hiding anywhere.

Spoiler: Go'Von Status (click to show/hide)

The Azarian Project, the Thoughling (Dustan Hache)
"Sleep. I watch for you."
let the gnomes rest. Wake them if trouble is near, and leave once they're finished recovering.

The Dark Gnome obliged himself, too weak to resist your words. It fell asleep while you stood watch over them.

Flavor Roll: [2]

Within the same hour, a pack of gaunt hounds appears in the area. They come across the dead gnome body, and start sniffing the air around. You are unsure about what to do, have they found you, or not?

Nearby Monsters:
-1 Dark Gnome: Sleeping
-1 Dark Gnome: Sleeping
-3 Gaunt Hounds: On the Hunt

Neophytos the Sole Survivor, Psychic Pain Spider (randomgenericusername)
"I am Neophytos. I must say that the vegetation and of this area is beautiful. It reminds me of my home."
Refuse to ride, I prefer to climb trees and jump from branch to branch or just walking

Questions: Do the Arachnastinian have other allies and enemies? Do fhey prefer diplomacy or war? How much of the jungle is in their power? Do they know about other types of monsters that have settled into the jungle like us?

Before your refusal to ride, Kelechikara replied with an offended voice:
"Is that so. I must insist, both for ours and your safety."

You felt annoyed, but eventually had to oblige. Now was not the time to put a dent into this diplomatic mission.

After riding, the Arachnastinians started moving across the trees, running and leaping with agility. You asked them about the overall "political state" of the jungle.

"We have many enemies, and few allies. But this does not pose a problem, for we are confident that our forces could crush any opposition even with all odds against us. We currently only have one ally. The Deflesias, carnivorous plants native of this jungle. As for enemies, they are too numerous to count. The most important ones are the Five Beasts of the West, and the Elemanoptera Hives."

You asked about these two groups.
The Five Beasts were powerful monsters ruling over a large portion of the jungle. They clashed for territory, but agreed to maintain a power balance to control lesser monsters. They each had a following of their own, but each Beast was not bound to help one another. It would be very problematic if they decided to join together though.

The Elemanoptera were giant flying insects infused with elemental energy. They had many hives, and were the direct opponents of the Arachnastinians. Each hive was ruled by Elemanopteran Queen, and one particular Queen stood above all the others.

"Diplomacy or war? We would have chosen war in the past, but the Overlord Veleshk is wise and merciful. He is one that can see value in the powers of different creatures. But if one were to refuse our peace, he would be merciless with them."

You kept asking more questions, to which he Kelechikara answered earnestly. According to him, the Arachnastinians controlled a third of the jungle, with the Hives controlling around a quarter. The Five Beasts one more quarter, and the rest was spread among different groups.

As for "migrants", you were the first recorded group to settle in the jungle.

Flavor Roll: [3]

(...)

Eventually, you arrived within Arachnastinian lands. The change was drastic, with sturdy webs connecting the trees, forming networks and bridges used by the innumerable Arachnastinians. You understood that the diplomat's words weren't devoid of truth. Their forces vastly outnumbered yours, and that fact was alarming.

You were led to a great web structure, some castle made of trees and silk. It was enormous, and inspired you with awe and some unrest.

After talking with some soldiers, Kelech brought you to a "waiting room" of some sort.

"The audience with the Overlord will begin soon. Do not speak before he does, and watch out for your words. Are you ready, or do you have any other question?"

MP fully recovered

Nearby Monsters:
-Kelechikara, Arachnastinian Diplomat
-2 Arachnastinian Warriors

Skee, the Insect Parasite (Legendary Marksdorf)
"Don't give up. You CANNOT die." Skee "told" the host, before instructing him to grab the amphibian and throw it on the ground with all it's might.

Grab and Slam:
Combat Roll (Str 1 vs Con 0): [2]-4 (Critical Wound (-4)) vs [2]
Critical Roll: [10] -Critical Defense-

Summoning a desperate power, the Junbara empowered its body with a natural ability, preparing a powerful counterattack. But the amphibian used its claws to lock your host into place, and ripped its head apart with one motion.

With a victorious roar, it then started feasting on the body.

Flavor Roll: [1]

The monster claimed the Essence of the Junbara, and suddenly started to change.

Nearby Monsters:
-Two-legged amphibian monster [Evolving]

Spoiler: Skee Status (click to show/hide)

Theta, the Wolf (Rautherdir)
Back off, if the Leuscrat continues attacking me attack back, otherwise go finish off the first Leuscrat.

You backed off a little, and the Leuscrat did the same, realizing it now could flee. It retreated without turning its back to you, and when it was gone, you headed for the nearly dead Leuscrat.

Finishing Blow:
Combat Roll (Str 1 vs Con 0): [2] vs [2]-4 (Critical Wound)
Critical Roll: [3]
Damage: [2]*2=[4]

You moved over the crawling monster, and snapped its neck with your jaw. The creature now dead, you claimed its essence.

+2 Lesser Essence

Nearby Monsters:
-Leuscrat: Dead

Spoiler: Theta Status (click to show/hide)

The Protoquin (Failbird105)
Protoquin

USE FISTS, KILL

Protoquin Punch:
Combat Roll (Str 0 vs Con -1): [7]-2 (Loss of Self) vs [2]
Critical Roll: [9]
Damage: 3*1.5 = [5]

Throwing your punch at the thing, you managed to land a clean hit. Its head blew apart, as if you hit a body made of black goop. The Corrupted Nightmare dissolved instantly, but the second one moved toward you.

Corrupting Tendrils:
Combat Roll (Str -1 vs Con 0): [6] vs [3]-2 (Loss of Self)
Critical Roll: [7]
Damage: Weakening Individuality

The thing came within range and grabbed you with a tendril! You felt your sense of self waning further away.

Nearby Things:
-Corrupted Nightmare #2

Spoiler: The Protoquin Status (click to show/hide)

(Shard of) Breadweed, the Resilient (ATHATH)
"To be direct, sir, I plan to survive the destruction of this world. Given the time-dilation between us and the Overlords, I'd give us, oh, a month or two, tops, before the Overlords stop sustaining your world and it is forgotten and destroyed."

"I feel like an analogy would be the best way to explain what's going on here. Have you ever read a work of fiction? Right now, this world is a book that's being written. At some point, the author will finish the book, get bored and abandon it, die, etc., etc. When the book stops being written, time and space for the characters within it sort of breaks. Fortunately, this "book" exists within a setting that is shared by other books. If one is skilled or lucky enough, they can attempt a "crossover", so to speak. I was one of the lucky ones before; I plan to be one of the skilled ones by the time that this world ends."

"Sorry, I don't believe in any god. What I got though, is that you seek strength. That's commendable, you need strength to survive. I don't care what you believe in, so long as you can be useful to me. What do they call that again?"

"Mutual benefit. What about it, want to work with us?"

Intentions Unknown (but probably not friendly):
-Blue Ettin: Having fun?
-Butterfly monster: Not having fun

Spoiler: Breadweed Status (click to show/hide)

Aspred Bagrid, the Enormous Catfish Serpent (GigaGiant)
Aspred Bagrid, the Enormous Catfish Serpent
Go take a nap until I heal.

As an aquatic creature, you were blessed with the ability to sleep while moving, all they while keeping some degree of alertness.

After a while of sleep-swimming, your small wounds had healed.

Flavor Roll: [6]

A familiar noise woke you up. That came from the same kind of whale monster that nearly turned you into its next meal. It was far, but still close enough to be heard.

Spoiler: Aspred Bagrid Status (click to show/hide)

Ulkas, the Horned Demon (Sarrak)
"Tsk. Unexpected. If this continues, we might want to choose a battleground. But for now - qickly, to deeper levels. I still have much to test in Guardian patterns."

Move onto deeper levels. If any new Guardian appear near us - stop and analyze situation.

Extreme Analysis:
Action Roll (15): [19]
Outcome Roll: [1] -Success-

You detected a residual magic pattern similar to your Warp Magic... Teleportation. It seems this new Guardian teleported there.

"Deeper we will go. If only I had a better idea of the combat capabilities of these Guardians, we wouldn't have to run like this..."

You agreed with her. The lack of information was frustrating. That is precisely why you had to gain time.

Flavor Roll: [3]

Heading for the nearbiest stairs, you descended into the Second Level. As a rear guard, Astrosa made sure you weren't being followed. Fortunately, it seems the Guardians didn't pursue you, or lost your presence.

You reached the Second Level. It was much more pristine and clean than the first level, and the light was stronger there. You took a look at your map, trying to forget your slight headache.

There were many more artifact rooms there, and also many rooms marked with confused symbols and words. There were rooms and corridors with big crosses on them, which were the ones where they encountered Guardians. Though dated, this information could probably prove useful.

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

Fluorine, the Harpie - (AbstractTraitorHero)
Flourine quietly leaned back eyes shifting about the white snow-capped mountains before their voice came out a bit of a sigh, to be honest.

"I am here due to being told that humans are moving en masse. I am moving out of here simply put. I recommend you either get good at hiding or get moving.

Let's get ready to take off in case he gets worse.

"Humans? The small two-legged of the West? What is so dangerous about them?"

Nearby Monsters:
-Snowstorm Triclops

Spoiler: Fluorine Status (click to show/hide)

Terrence the Bone Baron (Stage 1) - (ironsnake345)
"Such a chaotic, unrefined place this is... Some day I shall rally the denizens of this cursed field. With a king to lead them, these soldiers will conquer all... but for now,
 the time has come to pay taxes, and the baron is here to collect."

Roam the foggy plains in search of whatever may interest me. A foe, an ally, a treasure, anything I may come across. Ensure shoulders are weapons-grade.

Flavor Roll: [4]

You walked into the fog, resuming your exploration of the deadland... From time to time, you could discern figures moving in the distance. Most of them were simple reanimated corpses, destined to be crushed by a stronger undead, or to fuse into a greater flesh undead.

Your bony foot tripped on something, and fell flat on your skeletal face. Grunting and cursing at whatever made you fall, you looked at your feet. That was a motionless skeleton, with its skull missing. You tripped on its right arm, which held a broadsword made of bones. Interesting. It seemed sturdier and sharper than yourself.

Spoiler: Terrence Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster (Beirus)
((Just realized I hadn't posted an action. Here's one.))

"I would like to see where the warriors are trained here. And where the people learn. There was a library where I came from, I think. Or at least a place with a lot of books. Is there such a place here?"

Follow Hinrab to the first place they reach that Gray asked about.

"There are many places! Ashafan is a country where martial arts are prized. Of course, if by warriors you meant soldiers, we would have to go to a barrack. That would probably be very dangerous though, Ashafan military buildings are protected by constant magic... I know, I will show you various training grounds. Afterward, let's go to Farune's Library!"

Brown stamped of excitement. His days learning martial arts had awaken in him a curious nature for battle techniques. You shared that feeling, and with that excitation in heart, you followed Hinrab.

First, he showed you some sort of arena where humans fought on sandy ground. Some trained themselves with bladed weapons, others with spears, others with staves, others barehanded... It was pretty interesting, and incredible. You mused how monsters wouldn't be seen honing their skills in such a way.

Nearby Humans:
-Hinrab, Masen disciple:
-Many Warriors:

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)

Gordy the Toothbaby (Paxiecrunchie)
Inform the great river lord that we accept his deal, however ask fo for more information regarding which trees thesse birds roost in and when the are most active, additonallyask weather a live adult would also make a suita.
ble meal After reciving this information go egg hunting prefferably whenever the birds are least active if we we spot an adult and it does not spot us, attemppt to ambush it and paralyse it.
 It cougld be a useful host later when we come back, graab as man egss as we can while still climbin and return to the riverbank.

You head for the given location of a nest until you spot a tree with carcasses at its base. This is the place. Observing the situation from afar, you see no bird inside the nest perched atop the tree's branches. But there is one circling in the skies, standing watch...

Egg Stealing:
Action Roll (Diff 12): [20] -Critical Success-

That's no problem. You prepare a crafty plan, using a nearby mammal as a decoy. Parasiting it is no big deal, and once it is done, you manipulate it to cause a ruckus near the nest, all the while hiding in the shadows.

The reaction is immediate, the bird screeches and dives toward the parasited mammal. Right at that moment, you let go, leaving a panicked and running creature. As the bird is busy with the decoy, you swiftly get in and grab as many eggs as possible. With your loot in hand, you head back to the riverbank...

(...)

The eel monster is amazed, and drooling.
"No way, so fast! My, would you look at these delicious eggs... mmmmh."

He can barely contains himself.
"Amazing. My name is Walarp. We got a deal, I will help you in whatever task you need."

Nearby Monsters:
-Mangrove Tentacled Eel Monster [Not enough inspiration for a name]

Spoiler: Gordy's Status (click to show/hide)

Xizilitiz, the Lesser Angel (crazyabe)
Head towards the west.

Flavor Roll: [4]

Further West, the Lesser Angel headed. Moving carefully along the tall grasses, you made sure not to disturb any potentially hostile wildlife. The sun had set hours ago, and darkness covered the world. That was a cloudy night.

Flying in the night, you spotted lights ahead. You had never seen one, but you knew what it was. A human village.

Spoiler: Xizilitiz Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 03:57:58 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 27, 2017, 02:01:38 am »

I apologiiiize! Now I am finally on pure holidays. Which mean I will be able to fully devote my time to writing!

Aaand just saw Beirus's action.

edit: Gray turn editted in
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:10:29 am by Nakéen »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 27, 2017, 03:36:05 am »

So, did you not see my character sheet? I'm just saying because I don't see myself in the waitlist.
Spoiler: Kalakan the Wanderer (click to show/hide)
Also I would like to claim this red if noone else has claimed it.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 27, 2017, 04:16:06 am »

So, did you not see my character sheet? I'm just saying because I don't see myself in the waitlist.
Spoiler: Kalakan the Wanderer (click to show/hide)
Also I would like to claim this red if noone else has claimed it.
Ah oops, I missed it. Adding it to the waitlist!

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 27, 2017, 04:22:34 am »

but what about my action?
I mean I thought I mentioned a plan for stealing eggs way earlierr, but I could be misremembering.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:24:47 am by Paxiecrunchle »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 27, 2017, 04:26:11 am »

Inform the great river lord that we accept his deal, however ask fo for more information regarding which trees thesse birds roost in and when the are most active, additonallyask weather a live adult would also make a suita.
ble meal After reciving this information go egg hunting prefferably whenever the birds are least active if we we spot an adult and it does not spot us, attemppt to ambush it and paralyse it.
 It cougld be a useful host later when we come back, graab as man egss as we can while still climbin and return to the riverbank.

So, My kelpie is accepted then ???

Yeah I did.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 27, 2017, 09:35:55 am »

gnaw at their minds to drive them off. They probably won't be able to track my mental attacks, and will flee when they realise this is what killed the gnome. Wake the gnomes afterward.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 27, 2017, 09:43:19 am »

I'm ready, let's start this audience
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 27, 2017, 10:14:09 am »

The Protoquin

DIE!

PUNCH HARDER
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:24:52 am by Failbird105 »

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 27, 2017, 10:25:25 am »

Find a safe place to rest and recover my energy.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 103