Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 103

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 67  (Read 228021 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 12
« Reply #420 on: November 20, 2017, 05:31:00 pm »

Once again, sorry. I got embroiled in my exams much more than expected, give me 2 days to finish them, and 1 more to finish the turn :(

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 20, 2017, 06:36:31 pm »

Those teachers really love throwing exams at you, but you got this!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 20, 2017, 10:19:29 pm »

Those teachers really love throwing exams at you, but you got this!
We have funny teachers.

If the class as a whole has a bad average mark, they give us more tests to make up for the bad marks. And that is how we managed to dive into a spiral of tests, right until exams came up. :p

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 23, 2017, 06:53:28 am »

I almost forgot about this. Almost.
Spoiler: Kalakan the Wanderer (click to show/hide)

Also I would like to claim this red if noone else has claimed it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:26:49 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 23, 2017, 12:32:00 pm »

I just realized Nakeen (can't do accent marks on my keyboard) totally dove into getting the turn done on thanksgiving. That ought to be fun.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 23, 2017, 01:43:19 pm »

I almost forgot about this. Almost.
Spoiler: Kalakan the Wanderer (click to show/hide)

Also I would like to claim this red if noone else has claimed it.

So....your just a wizard with red eyes, a second-rate staff and a cloak? Also who even told you that red eyes are uncommon in this setting, its a fantasy world, ethnic and racial makeups have a tendency to get mixed around, heck the humans here might even be be advanced level neanderthals or H.erectus or something.

....somehow I am actually fine with this.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 23, 2017, 02:21:43 pm »

...Actually he's a demon who looks like a human, but I really didn't make it that clear did I? Damnit... One sec, let me edit it.

Edit: Ok, is it clearer now?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:24:03 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 23, 2017, 03:16:52 pm »

...Actually he's a demon who looks like a human, but I really didn't make it that clear did I? Damnit... One sec, let me edit it.

So you interpret demons(in this setting) as individualistic shapeshifters capable of performing inorganic types of magic like setting stuff on fire or turning things to stone? That's really cool since that makes him essentially the opposite of an Angel in this setting which are apparently hive minded humanoids capable of horrifically warping and re configuring flesh at a touch.

Or were your ideas entirely co-incidental and I am reading too much into it?

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 23, 2017, 03:24:40 pm »

So you interpret demons(in this setting) as individualistic shapeshifters capable of performing inorganic types of magic like setting stuff on fire or turning things to stone? That's really cool since that makes him essentially the opposite of an Angel in this setting which are apparently hive minded humanoids capable of horrifically warping and re configuring flesh at a touch.

There are many kinds of demons in the world. You may read in first game about Neodemonium and its forces. Ulkas and Astrosa are classic demons as well - mind-controller and seductive berserker.

Unlike angels (not sure), "demons" relates to nation rather than particular race - nation that encorporates many different entities.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 23, 2017, 04:07:25 pm »

Shapeshifter? Where'd you get that from? I mean, I might use something similar if Kalakan lives long enough, but he's not a shapeshifter at the moment. Also, like Sarrak said, there are many different types of demon because it's more of a nation than a race. Of course while Kalakan usually prefers to wander the world these days, I'd like to think that he was part of the... 'demon nation' once.

Also, Nakéen, is there any official name for 'the demon nation', or do we just have to keep calling it 'the demon nation', or 'the demons'?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:09:32 pm by TankKit »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 23, 2017, 04:08:12 pm »

Edit:Damn double posting.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:09:49 pm by TankKit »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 23, 2017, 04:08:31 pm »

Edit:Damn double posting. OH COME ON!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:10:12 pm by TankKit »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 23, 2017, 06:17:03 pm »

Shapeshifter? Where'd you get that from? I mean, I might use something similar if Kalakan lives long enough, but he's not a shapeshifter at the moment. Also, like Sarrak said, there are many different types of demon because it's more of a nation than a race. Of course while Kalakan usually prefers to wander the world these days, I'd like to think that he was part of the... 'demon nation' once.

Also, Nakéen, is there any official name for 'the demon nation', or do we just have to keep calling it 'the demon nation', or 'the demons'?

I got it from his humanoid appearance and assumed he could shift into at least one other form. Yeah it should have a name by now.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 23, 2017, 06:42:20 pm »

((Just realized I hadn't posted an action. Here's one.))

"I would like to see where the warriors are trained here. And where the people learn. There was a library where I came from, I think. Or at least a place with a lot of books. Is there such a place here?"

Follow Hinrab to the first place they reach that Gray asked about.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 23, 2017, 08:15:21 pm »

Currently active demonic hierarchy is called Neodemonium, led by Noirdesastre and his Ten Generals that envade with their Legions into human borders, wanting to conquer lands and repay the destruction of old Inferium, demonic Nexus and death of King Briseflame. Actually, its a lot more complicated than that, because whole gamble included gods, alliance of Valern kingdom and Inferium versus human kingdoms alliance of Fordania, Ashafan and Vol, betrayal of high-standing demonic officials and a huge mind-wipe for demons after destruction of Nexus due to Essence loss.

In short: read previous game by searching "Neodemonium" to grasp most availiable info. I also have private information concerning whole demonic situation right now, but it is kind of useless to anyone else. For now.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 103