Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103]

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 67  (Read 227399 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 67
« Reply #1530 on: Today at 02:11:59 am »

”Absolutely delightful”

Ulkas chuckled happily, elated by transformation he had witnessed and that it caused the enemy to come to them by itself, saving both time and hassle of tracking it down.

”As it can’t wait anymore, I’d be happy to oblige. Let’s test it’s limits, shall we?

Prepare the battlefield to our advantage. Illusions worked well even against the Mad Core. Shatterers, too. Mind Field and logic traps should work as well, but those would wait for a confrontation start - no need to alert the enemy before it could commit itself.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 67
« Reply #1531 on: Today at 03:25:04 am »

[I think I got this right? If not then let me know and I'll change it sometime tomorrow.]
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103]