Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 125

Author Topic: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 5  (Read 79215 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 1
« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2018, 08:26:42 pm »

Lucette held out a hand to silence Michael.
:"Hold up a moment, Michael, I'm going to take care of myself.
She turned towards him and almost casually tapped him with her staff - his wounds, being less severe, didn't require the same amount of attention, and she was beginning to run out of steam.
:"There... now you can steady me, if you actually want to help. I'll need you to grab onto my shoulders so I don't fall.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2018, 08:31:24 pm »

Keyleth looked up at the sky, considering, then nodded and glanced at Jack.

: "That could work."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2018, 08:34:31 pm »

Jack considered it for a moment, and then nodded. "Alright, go for it. Do not engage anything. Just find the fort, and regroup with us. If you run into another flight patrol, lose them. No heroics. Understand?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2018, 08:38:40 pm »

He nodded.
"Thanks. Right, right." he followed her instructions, hands on her shoulders. "Alright, you won't fall if I have anything to say about it!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2018, 08:52:05 pm »

Ria scrunched up her nose and made a little face, but did, eventually, give him a reluctant nod.  Stupid, maybe, but at least she technically had permission to outfly them.  Even if she wasn't allowed to kick the crap outta them in the process.

"Fiiiine.  Fine.  Boring old fart.  I guess I can at least show off our speed, if nothin' else."

The girl shrugged, pulling her back onto her steed's back, and the pegasus proceeded to stretch her wings.

"One of you wanna come along?  Vali can carry two without losin' movement, though maneuverability might suffer a bit."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2018, 09:02:07 pm »

Keyleth shook her head, though she doubted the offer applied to her anyway.

: "I need to get Skar ready for travel. We'll want to be off as soon as you're back with the intel we need."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2018, 09:06:31 pm »

Lucette set a brutal grimace onto her face and wrapped her hands around the arrow shaft protruding from her ribs.
:"Gah... right... here goes, then...
She bit down on her sleeve, and with a quick but painful-looking yank, Lucette tore the arrow out of her abdomen, causing blood to outright spurt out and drawing a half-muffled scream from herself. She sagged against Michael, his grip keeping her upright, but she wasn't done. Quickly, teeth clenched together, she grabbed some of her salve and shoved it into the newly-opened wound, causing it to heal up. Once it finally closed up completely:
:"FUCK! Nnngh! Fff... yeah. That should about do it. Damned if it doesn't hurt, though...
:"We should be good to go now, Jack.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2018, 09:23:45 pm »

"Alright, we're heading east. We can't wait here for Sharp to get back with confirmation of the fort's location, so she'll have to rendezvous with us down the road." Jack looked up into the sky, judged the sun, and started marching east. "Alright people, lets move. If you need additional attention, talk and walk."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2018, 09:27:16 pm »

Keyleth directed her wyvern into the air, flying low circles around the party and keeping an eye out for possible hostiles.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2018, 09:29:35 pm »

"Right then.  I'll be back with the coordinates in an hour, give or take."

The girl took a breath, whispering something to her pegasus... and it began to gallop away, spreading its wings as it bolted into the air with her on its back, darting right past Keyleth towards the clouds.  Couldn't be that hard to find a hillfort from up there.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2018, 09:40:57 pm »

"Evra Opus? But... it's been decades, how could you?" He thought better of his next words and promptly shut up. For once the poker face was gone, replaced with utter confusion. After a few moments though, and the order from Jack to move out, he seemed to collect his thoughts.
"Ahem... I see," He said, "No offense meant, but do understand... if one were generous and assumed you lied about your age to join the war effort out of patriotism, that would still put you...roughly in your mid to late thirties, at the very least. Or in a more likely scenario, somewhere in your mid to late forties, or beyond. Yet you don't look a day past Twenty-Five..."

He trails off as the group begins to head out, letting the obvious question here pose itself.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:48:54 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 11, 2018, 09:46:06 pm »

Rune was heading out and passed by the mage and archer in time to hear Calo's outburst and implied question. Giggling quietly to herself for a second, she quietly spoke up as she walked past the two of them,

"Don't you know it's rude to ask a lady her age?"

Not waiting for a response, she hurried up and found herself walking next to Theo. She paused, a small frown on her face and then commented to him,

"Look. I don't like your arrogance. Mostly because I've learned quickly that there's always someone better than you out there and you seem to be under the assumption that's not true and that's an easy way to get yourself and others killed. But we're going to need to be working together in this operation, so what do you say we just... Move past it and just do our best to be good coworkers?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 11, 2018, 09:58:02 pm »

While the group healed, Abelard had started checking the dead soldiers' pockets and making it very obvious they'd been picked clean after death. Since they'd killed the patrol, they might as well try to make it look like they'd been found by bandits instead. He even splattered some blood from his wound around to make it look like someone had been dragged away wounded. It was unlikely the military would be fooled, though.

"Marches are pretty good when you're under blue skies." he commented as he followed the rest of the group, sticking closer to the rearguard.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 11, 2018, 11:22:37 pm »

Evra cracked a small smile as she answered Calo's question.

"A woman must have some secrets, sir Calo."

As Jack gave the call to move out Evra began her march alongside Calo. She lowered her voice as she continued with her answer.

"But if you really must know, watch me fight closely next time. If you don't scare easy that is. Perhaps you'll be able to witness it in action."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 12, 2018, 02:12:46 am »

Elanee mumbled, picking herself up from the ground and wiping the blood off her using her robes. Moving up to a sitting position, she nodded at Abelard before picking herself up, tenderly rubbing her healed-over axe wound, wincing as she rubbed a particularly tender part, muttering gently to herself.
  "That... Wasn't the smartest plan I've had.."
Pausing to look at the rest of the group, she gave a small thumbs up to Theo, before sighing and getting up, ready to march at the side of the group.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 125