Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 125

Author Topic: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 5  (Read 79258 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 2
« Reply #795 on: April 18, 2018, 11:06:06 am »

If Ria expected Theo to brag, she is about to be sorely disappointed.
"Just a joke between travelling companions. Nothing important."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 1
« Reply #796 on: April 18, 2018, 01:16:13 pm »

"Yeah, getting drunk is good and all, but booze is more than that. Too bad it isn't happening."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 18, 2018, 02:46:41 pm »

"Its probably better to drink with friends instead of getting hit by a wave of magiced booze, yeah."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: April 18, 2018, 03:01:29 pm »

Keyleth kept her mind on the business at hand, and her eyes on the shopkeeper.

: "Start start setting some things aside for us. We will be taking both iron javelins, the pilum, an iron lance, a hand axe, an iron sword, and that armorslayer. We might come back for more later. We will stop by to pick everything up and pay before we leave the village."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 18, 2018, 04:29:46 pm »

"How about using magic to clean your body? Would that work? That'd be great during sea trips."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: April 19, 2018, 03:49:11 pm »

"To clean yourself... Well, removing grime and dirt without resorting to anything like tomes, since they'd just make the caster be engulfed in presumably soapy water... It'd take a lot of work and research to do something like that, since I don't think there's really anything like that..."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: April 19, 2018, 03:52:45 pm »

Keyleth kept her mind on the business at hand, and her eyes on the shopkeeper.

: "Start start setting some things aside for us. We will be taking both iron javelins, the pilum, an iron lance, a hand axe, an iron sword, and that armorslayer. We might come back for more later. We will stop by to pick everything up and pay before we leave the village."
"Splendid. And, thank you again for the weapons. If you'll excuse me?"
Surprisingly subdued, Theo nods his thanks to the shopkeeper before ducking out. He heads quickly to where he'd seen Rune's magical display on the way in.

As much as was unclear with Theodore, it was very clear that magic, especially of a rare kind like Rune's, fascinated him.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: April 19, 2018, 04:03:01 pm »

The shop owner nodded. "Hey, they'll be here when you get back."

Rune began a slow dance, the sparks shimmering and trailing around her body. Behind her, he backdrop began to transform, patterns emerging and disappearing, with a small bird flying through the scene even while the rest of the patterns changed seemingly at random. Her dance began to speed up, a look of fierce concentration her face. Spinning in a tight circle, she collapsed down into a split, head reaching down to almos touching her knee.

"And now, does anyone want to see a few magic tricks?"

The adults that had gathered sort of shuffled their feet, but the child begain jumping up and down. "I wanna see, I wanna see!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: April 19, 2018, 04:29:09 pm »

Theo, for the most part, keeps one eye on Rune and one eye on the crowd. As much as he'd like to be here simply to watch Rune's magic, he had a job to do, and professional pride to maintain.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: April 19, 2018, 07:41:35 pm »

"To clean yourself... Well, removing grime and dirt without resorting to anything like tomes, since they'd just make the caster be engulfed in presumably soapy water... It'd take a lot of work and research to do something like that, since I don't think there's really anything like that..."

"It'd be great for a situation like ours, I bet. And fancy people could also enjoy instant cleanin'."
>Yes?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: April 20, 2018, 04:33:11 pm »

Lucette's expression took on a slightly bemused quality at Michael's words.
:"It's not that I wanted to escape doing what I was doing so much as... well, that I was driven out of it."
:"I won't be going over the specifics of that, though."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: April 20, 2018, 05:35:39 pm »

"I think it'd be everywhere, its that revolutionary, both for magic and day to day life."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: April 20, 2018, 05:39:05 pm »

"Is there any magic the smart people have to help them day to day?"
>Yes?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: April 20, 2018, 07:55:17 pm »

Elanee thought for a moment, before giving a grin at Abelard.
  "Only the magic of coffee!"
  "Aha. Bad joke. The truth is outside of staves and tomes, and the elite mages here and there, its hard to incorporate magic into our day to day lives. That's not to say that it doesn't exist. Enchanted items and the like, mostly for Anima and Light."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: April 20, 2018, 09:31:31 pm »

"It's not like I can scratch my back with my axe either so that makes sense."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 125