Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 125

Author Topic: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 5  (Read 79261 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 2
« Reply #810 on: April 21, 2018, 09:31:14 pm »

“Well, you don't have to share anything you don't want to." Michael said. "...You know, I'm sort of curious about a different thing now. The knives make sense - why'd you learn to use a staff?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 21, 2018, 09:50:47 pm »

:"...for the job. With you, that is. Someone I know who is a longtime maid told me that it was useful to have a healer around a place like that with lots of staff in case someone got injured, and I had untapped talent there."
It's then that Lucette gave Michael a jokingly baleful look.
:"It didn't end up being the other servants I had to use it on the most, though, hmmmm?"
She'd certainly done her share of healing on Michael's adventures.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 21, 2018, 09:57:58 pm »

"I hope you don't expect me to apologize! I only got that hurt through heroism!" he said, lightly thumping his chest with one hand. Heroism, and sometimes just doing stupid things. Not that he would admit to such.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 22, 2018, 12:13:23 am »

:"Mmmmhmm. Well, without me around, you wouldn't be doing a whole lot of heroing after that first bandit arrow back in Sivult, would you? ...oh, and speaking of taking care of you, you still have our saddlebags, right? I might as well prepare some of our provisions. Would do me good to get something to do instead of just sit here and think."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 22, 2018, 07:29:22 pm »

"Left them with the horse, yeah. Let's go grab them, then." Michael stood up, extending a hand to help Lucette to her feet.
Sigtext!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 22, 2018, 09:18:18 pm »

Michael’s gesture got an amused quirk of Lucette’s lips, but she let him help her up anyway. And then she sighed.
:"Well, alright then. Let’s go see what we have."

Lucette dug through the saddlebags of Michael’s horse, and after nodding to herself she went for a an unmarked packets of flour, as well as a couple of the relatively nonperishable items she’d managed to pack — onions and garlic, to be specific. She also went for a couple of leaves of the tobacco she’d brought.
:"It ain’t mansion fare, but at least you’re going to get to have me cook, huh?"
She grabbed a set of stacked bowls from another bag (Michael’s position and his horse at least let them be rather well provisioned), moved a few yards so she wasn’t right next to the horse, and made a little fire with her tinder. Then, before anything else, she rolled her tobacco into a cigarillo, lit it with the fire, and put it into her mouth, smoking. Then she started to deftly prepare a meal for the two of them — a rough Sivultian onion soup, though it was going to take a few minutes to make.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 23, 2018, 03:20:37 pm »

Her business at the weaponsmith's done for the moment, Keyleth hunts for some sort of trinket shop.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 23, 2018, 06:00:56 pm »

Keyleth was able to find a shop filled with odds and ends.

Spoiler: Sundry (click to show/hide)

There was not, however, anyone tending the shop.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 23, 2018, 06:50:59 pm »

Rune knelt down by the child and smiled.

"Very well then. Watch this rabbit, ok? If you do, it will bring back a present for you."

Holding her empty palms out towards him, a sparkling rabbit roughly in the shape of a small rabbit appeared on her hand and began dancing around her and the child. It bounced around in the air, resting on the child's head for a few long seconds before coming and returning to her hand. It disappeared in a bright flash and in its place rested a small coin. Handing it to the child, she smiled briefly.

"He must have liked you. Some of the presents rabbits leave aren't nearly as nice."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 1
« Reply #819 on: April 23, 2018, 07:22:34 pm »

"Since there isn't any booze around, magical or mundane, I'm gonna check the weapon shop. Join me for a drink when we finally find some alcohol, though. Ya need to build up the resistance." Abelard left afterwards to check the stock of the weapons shop and see if the group had already bought something.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 23, 2018, 07:44:18 pm »

The young boy was obviously thrilled throughout the entire demonstration, and eagerly accepted the coin with a broad smile on his face. "Thanks miss!"

One of the men who had also watched the show spoke up. "You said you had questions for us?"

At the weapons shop, the proprietor greeted Abelard. "Good to meet ya stranger. You here to pick up the order your lady left with me?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 23, 2018, 07:55:36 pm »

"My lady, heh?" Abelard seemed to find the idea funny.

"That depends, how does she look like?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 23, 2018, 09:42:46 pm »

"Ha, well, I'm sure you can make do. Maybe we should buy you some extra ingredients while we're in a town?" he said, finding a place to sit down as he waited for Lucette to finish. He'd offer to help, but the last... several times... that he tried, the result had been inedible to any but the most starved of men. And then only barely.
Sigtext!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 23, 2018, 09:47:49 pm »

"Yea, she's with my group. What did she order?"
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 125