Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: AVATAR PROPHECY  (Read 17808 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: AVATAR PROPHECY
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2017, 01:32:00 am »

I'm glad our planets could align.

OP Archive
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2017, 02:06:32 am »

I'm glad our planets could align.

OP Archive
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I still have no idea what that means. Is that a metaphor? Some spiritualism stuff? Just curious.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #242 on: October 17, 2017, 02:08:25 am »

Well, I suppose irony now that you ask.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2017, 02:13:17 am »

Do you really want to know?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2017, 02:13:24 am »

I...sure?
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #245 on: October 17, 2017, 02:16:20 am »

You ever heard of people in love completing each other's sentences? Often applied to couples, but you will notice this in best friends.

This is the EXTREME example. However in our case the analogy 'on the same page', would suffice.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 17, 2017, 02:18:14 am »

Ah, so it's usually used for couples, but you're saying it to someone who, at least now, is some dude you barely know who's raged against you? That's the irony, there?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #247 on: October 17, 2017, 02:19:12 am »

Hey I agreed to forget. Don't remind me.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2017, 02:25:24 am »

This is open format. You played a pivitol role in it's creation. I would not try to keep you out. I would simply shut it down. How and in what ways we work together remains to be seen.

I'm not concerned. I already had an idea for a reboot involving hexagonal combat.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2017, 02:34:30 am »

You defended permadeath and wounds when I had dismissed them. Now players can choose that.

You defended host pcs, but were willing to prioritize a story opportunity.

You helped influence the death contracts, so now the party can be involved.

The game is still in its infancy but these are some pretty core foundational elements.

Going to bed. Good night.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:36:15 am by roseheart »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2017, 02:36:55 am »

I know, it's just hard to talk to you without thinking about how much I hurt you and the game.

EDIT Because of New Reply: Oh, I didn't even think about how much I helped. That's kinda weird to think about.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2017, 02:37:55 am »

I can't tell whether you're pretending to be mortal enemies or starstruck lovers, but does this mean that the game is no longer dead?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2017, 02:39:48 am »

Uh, both. At the same time. It's very, uh, Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Well, I mean, cards on the table, I've never seen it. I presume that's the plot, though.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #253 on: October 17, 2017, 11:09:21 am »

I know, it's just hard to talk to you without thinking about how much I hurt you and the game.

Please. How sorry you are/feel does nothing for me. All I needed to know was that we will be able to work together and you can handle responsibility again.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2017, 11:11:05 am »

I can't tell whether you're pretending to be mortal enemies or starstruck lovers, but does this mean that the game is no longer dead?

Dust off your fancy hat.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18