Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: AVATAR PROPHECY  (Read 17800 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: AVATAR PROPHECY
« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2017, 02:51:45 pm »

Wow, Puppy is back.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #256 on: October 17, 2017, 05:20:58 pm »

(( I see an opportunity now, to do something new.

I really thought this game was done. I had already began exploring what I 'd do next, and what I found interested me deeply.

So I am going to put Greatness in charge of Avatar Legend.

Edit: I meant to post this in OOC. ))

Hope this will be OK.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 17, 2017, 05:59:48 pm »

Lets begin again?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #258 on: October 17, 2017, 06:02:06 pm »

It may take Greatness a bit to get used to this new information. So the game may still need to wait a little longer...

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 17, 2017, 06:03:39 pm »

Wh-What?! Me, in charge of this? Okay, then. Sure. I accept the offer, yeah, okay.

...I vote as new GM to keep roseheart and Chapter V going, because it wouldn't be fair to have them move on without giving us some of the content they so desperately planned. All agreed? All opposed?
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #260 on: October 17, 2017, 06:05:39 pm »

Nope. I am sorry but you are getting everything you wanted...

/meta punishment level 11!

Also I am busy in Deep Waters..... Good Luck! (you got this)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 17, 2017, 06:17:51 pm »

Actually, all I wanted was to finish my chapter. Making you leave was not the intention. So, actually, it's Meta Punishment Level 4. Mark that down. I will not get a Meta Punishment that doesn't coincide with the Meta Accords of March 24, 2008.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #262 on: October 17, 2017, 06:20:14 pm »

Well I said it wouldn't be easy.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 17, 2017, 06:23:28 pm »

Okay, I'll bump it up to Meta Punishment Level 5, then. Is Meta Punishment Level 5 a good numeral? What was the plot of Mr. and Mrs. Smith?

And most importantly (and seriously) enough: Where do I start? I don't know what to do, I've never inherited a game before.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #264 on: October 17, 2017, 06:26:05 pm »

Start with chapter 4.... as once again that is the current chapter.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 17, 2017, 06:30:25 pm »

Well, okay. I guess I'll get things going tomorrow, then.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]