Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54368 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #975 on: June 01, 2018, 03:55:35 pm »

All of the sudden, Vigil was suddenly yanked under the water surface, large tentacle coiling around him with suckers gripping him tightly. He made panicked flailing and struggle, but was unable to free himself soon enough before he was pulled under. [71 vs 48]

At the very same time, Priscilla suddenly lunged forward towards Kaito who's overwatching at the edge of the drop, he saw her lunging at him in time and braced himself and caught her Tackle, it knocks his gun to the side, hanging on by the strap as the two wrestles by the side of the drop with Priscilla seeming to try and pull Kaito into the water with her. [82 vs 90]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: June 01, 2018, 03:58:46 pm »

"Well shit."

Frazz immediately runs over to where Kaito is dangling/wrestling and shoots Priscilla in the

(Rolled 39+5 = 44).  Frazzes shots land well, but fail to pierce her armor. It does loosen her grip on kaito however.

"Someone hit that killswith!"
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 04:04:43 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: June 01, 2018, 04:18:15 pm »

Danh activates the kill switch, probably as everyone else does.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 04:22:56 pm by Bill Chompski »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 01, 2018, 04:18:25 pm »

“Freaking hell! I am going to have this things meat for dinner, when this is over with!” Vigil said as he tried to use his sword to cut his way out of his tight spot.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: June 01, 2018, 04:24:04 pm »

[Tina Murdoch + Priscilla?]

Tina sees Priscilla act out of line, it takes her by surprise.
How did this happen? Why now? She acted loyally just a moment ago. Sure there were some hiccups, but she had her under control.

There was no indication this was gonna happen.
"Wh-what? Why? Why?!"
Tina taps on her interface unit, trying to resume control of Priscilla.
[Drones 91] Tina had a few... extra programs, made especially for such a situation. Running macros to try and breach and hijack her functions, to send her in temporary lockdown. While of course trying to transfer the data, so she can have a log of what happened. Generally, she's pretty darn prepared, and act fast.

But... is this enough?

Well, turns out it's too late, killswitch is activated, and all data is lost.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: June 01, 2018, 04:24:13 pm »

“BLURBLE-BLURBBLUR-BLURGLEBLURB-BLUBBLUBBLUGBLUGGLE” Vigil said as he tried to use his sword to cut his way out of his tight spot.

FTFY
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 01, 2018, 04:24:42 pm »

Boiy decides to sideways Vigil out of the water
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: June 01, 2018, 04:32:06 pm »

Boiy can't even see Vigil but tries anyway, Vigil feels the gravity changes, but the Tentacle around him remain strongly gripped.

Too strongly, in fact, that it cuts itself on his blade and instinctively let go of him! allowing Vigil to fall sideways in the water away from the opening and into the darkness.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: June 01, 2018, 05:33:57 pm »

Stella, glancing back at Priscilla, keeps her Gauss rifle trained on the water as she waits for an opening.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: June 01, 2018, 06:39:54 pm »

Boiy uses sideways again and tries to direct Vigil into the right direction out of the water
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 04, 2018, 03:53:38 pm »

With Boiy's sideway again, Vigil feels the gravity shift once more, with the sky being where 'down' is. Unfortunately he's already been Sidewayed away from the opening, so even if he struggle free now, he'd be standing upside down on the other side of the stone brick floor. But for now he is still being squeezed by the tentacle that's coiling around him, threatening to squeeze him like Popeye does a can of spinach.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: June 04, 2018, 04:30:47 pm »

Vigil flinched as the tentacles got tighter, barely holding back the nausea and dizziness that came with gravity suddenly switching directions on you TWICE. He kept his fight up, though, grabbing at a mass of tentacles and slicing down(up?).
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: June 04, 2018, 05:10:57 pm »

Kaito dodged away from Priscilla just in time to see her power down. He'd not take the time to relax though, instead pulling his rifle back into his hands and look back down into the hole, aiming at the area he'd just seen Vigil head upwards from and unleashing a few controlled bursts.  (Small arms roll 69)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: June 04, 2018, 06:26:56 pm »

Stella will try to shoot around the same area with her Gauss rifle, although she's not able to saturate the water like those with the PDWs are. [Gauss 30]

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 04, 2018, 09:48:31 pm »

"What the hell?! Don't fucking shoot, there's no clear sh-" Danh starts to angrily yell, directed at Kaito, before he's cut off by Stella's gauss firing loudly, promptly clenching his teeth.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 103