Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54365 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #990 on: June 06, 2018, 06:41:28 am »

Vigil had managed to cut himself free, slicing off the Tentacle that was coiling around him and allowing him to drop onto his feet on the other side of the floor with the twitching, bleeding Tentacle still on him.

There's rippling in the water, this seems to have upset whatever is down there.

The serene valley of snow is then promptly disturbed as Kaito's MAG crackles out, spitting out metal at supersonic speed that puncture the dense water surface. Some more blood shows up on the dark surface before everyone's teeth shook as Stella fired her Gauss rifle, the shockwave from the tungsten stake the width of a soda can suddenly achieving Mach 4 the moment it exited the barrel blew nearby snow and dust away, several bricks of the ruin was shaken loose and the sound echos through the Valley like an explosion. Your suits whirrs and whines as it fought against the push, Priscilla's unpowered form was pushed to the ground from the force and rolled like a stiff ragdoll until the wall stopped her.

Then the metal slug made contact with the water surface at Mach 4, it might as well have been hit by solid concrete as the water surface and the slug positively explode as if Danh threw a grenade in there, the explosive force collapses another section of the floor, near where Vigil is standing and did manage to blow him onto his back from the contact shockwave and some Tungsten Fragment travelling at supersonic speed.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: June 06, 2018, 07:15:52 am »

“Sh- HOLY CRAP!” Vigil screamed as the explosion pushed him on his back side. He looked at the opening, and then down at where the explosion happened.
“You guys think it’s dead? That would have had to have stunned it, if not out right kill it. Hell, I am glad I wasn’t in there.” He said and he got up, uncurled the tentacle from around himself, and dumped it over the edge, onto the floor above.
He also scanned to see if the castle effect was still there. Wondering if the creature was causing it, or some sort of device.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 06, 2018, 07:53:17 am »

"Vigil, could you just jump up here, so i can turn your gravity to normal without you going back down there"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: June 06, 2018, 08:41:53 am »

The Castle effect indeed is still in effect.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: June 06, 2018, 09:17:28 am »

"Vigil, you good? Anything broken?"

If not, Frazz will Dad to the tentacle

"Now this, this is the good stuff."

He'll throw a rock at it before he samples it. Then he'll sample it.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: June 06, 2018, 09:21:07 am »

"It is likely stunned--if it was killed, the explosion would almost certainly produce biological debris. I highly recommend removing the tentacle from the area before examining it in detail." Stella will watch the water as it settles.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: June 06, 2018, 09:32:07 am »

“Your right Everybody fire at the blood! No gauss!”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: June 06, 2018, 10:18:29 am »

[Tina Murdoch + Priscilla?]

Tina, hearing the order to fire, goes up to the edge, and fires both her MAG pistols at the bloody water.
[Small Arms 68] One wonders if she's ever going to use a rifle, or if she's just gonna akimbo pistols for the rest of her career.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: June 06, 2018, 10:28:02 am »

Stella will try this again, this time with the MAG-PDW. She'll let her rifle drop onto stable ground for now. [Small arms 60]

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: June 06, 2018, 10:38:23 am »

"This is a hilariously stupid idea. I look forward to discovering that there's an alien computer in there that we just blew into tiny pieces."
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: June 06, 2018, 11:40:57 am »

"Pure luck that Vigil isn't dead." Danh grunts, flashing a glare at Stella, before joining in the shooting. [Small Arms 72]

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: June 06, 2018, 12:04:11 pm »

Kaito carefully adjusted his grip on his rifle, then unleashed another few torrents of rounds, emptying his clip, reloading, then doing the same. All with the same practiced, controlled bursts. (Small arms 104)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 06, 2018, 12:25:43 pm »

Boiy after seeing everyone else shooting he decides to join in aswell with his MAG-PDW, shooting water and trying to hit the thing [60 Small Arms]
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: June 06, 2018, 10:04:36 pm »

"I accredit his survival to tactics that ensured that Vigil was free before we opened fire as well as excellent three-dimensional thinking. Your actions do little for morale."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: June 07, 2018, 01:52:41 pm »

"Fuck you too, shooting a GAUSS in close-quarters." The man scoffs, still aiming into the water.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 103