Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54414 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #420 on: October 04, 2017, 08:28:48 am »

"Shit, shit, yeah, alright..." Damh replies, rising back out of the filth, flicking the more heavy chunks off the gloves of his suit, before making his way back down towards the pillar.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 04, 2017, 01:13:40 pm »

There definitely is more bugs still crawling down the pillar towards Danh, not a whole lot of them seems to be interested in anyone outside of the sludge pit, however.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 04, 2017, 01:19:09 pm »

Danh looks up at the pillar, and draws his PDW before wiping some gunk off it, opening fully automatic fire at the masses creeping down.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 04, 2017, 01:33:19 pm »

Vigil lit them up on everyone's HUD, and raised his firearm, shooting at more insects.
"Kaito, think you can brake the top of that pillar without braking the whole thing? Trying to buy Dahn some time."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #424 on: October 04, 2017, 03:21:20 pm »

"Bad plan, we dont want a cave in, that could kill us all right here and now"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 04, 2017, 03:22:43 pm »

"Yah? Come up with a better one, that gets us all moving."
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #426 on: October 04, 2017, 03:31:23 pm »

"I have. We cover danh while he places the charge "
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 04, 2017, 03:34:59 pm »

Vigil sucks his teeth, and opens his mouth to reply, before deciding to put all his fury and anger into his shots.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 07, 2017, 09:51:58 pm »

Kaito continues to have nothing to really do, just waiting with his gauss rifle for something large enough to warrant it to show up. "He's right, if I start shooting the support pillar that's asking the roof to come on on Dahn at the least."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 09, 2017, 11:50:17 am »

Vigil and Danh sweep their shots along the pillar, their hyper-velocity slugs mowing down the Spiderbeetles like monocarbon-bladed weed whacker. Literally shredding them into pieces that rains down upon Danh and the pit,

With so many having been cleared out so quickly, the remaining Spiderbeetles closer to the ceiling decided to turn around and burrow themselves back into the ceiling's many holes. Leaving Danh quite free to wade the rest of the way to the Pillar, his feet finally feeling solid ground again as he takes out the second plasma pack.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 09, 2017, 12:05:38 pm »

Groaning quietly, Danh finally makes it to the pillar, knees and arms shaky. With one hand, he wipes too off his visor, and looks down at himself. He doesn't look human in this.
This is Hell.
And this is only the first circle.
But once they all get out of this, Hell is gonna be a charred mess.
Taking a minute to really steady himself, Danh wipes his gloves off the best he can on the pillar, and starts to set the satchel charge up, taking his time as to bit fuck up, focusing entirely on the task.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 09, 2017, 12:10:48 pm »

"Well, I am off." Vigil says as he hands the gun back to its original owner, before heading back to the gate.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 11, 2017, 12:55:37 pm »

Danh: 101

Danh expertly activates the Plasma charge and slaps it onto the pillar with the efficiency of the demolition expert that he is without needing to spend so long setting it up.

He's already starting to wade his way back towards the party as Vigil and Boiy head towards the Gate room again, where they find that the Spiderbeetles are already blocking it back up again.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 11, 2017, 01:00:13 pm »

Vigil gives no hesitation, running in before his sword is even half way out of its sheath, ready to cut down all but one of the bugs, of which he will capture alive.*

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #434 on: October 13, 2017, 04:12:09 am »

"God damnit Vigil, I said wait for Danh. Say it with me, wait... for... danh... Fucking hell... Just go on, if you get stuck we'll help you."
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 103