Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54410 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #450 on: October 28, 2017, 12:38:31 am »

"Four hours." Danh mumbles, getting back into reality.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #451 on: October 28, 2017, 04:50:45 pm »

"We can wait for them or hit the next objective and hope that they're not needed."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 29, 2017, 04:49:06 am »

Boiy goes with Vigil to make sure that he gets Ricardo's gun, medical check, a new suit and more bombs
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 29, 2017, 08:46:41 am »

Again, Vigil and Boiy were this close to being shot by the guys manning the laser turrets.

Their looks rather grim as they see only two people returning and one of them seems to have a mauled autodoc hanging loosely on the front of their suit.

"What happened? where's the rest of the team?" One of the people waiting there asked as a team of paramedic on standby with powerlifting exoskeletons rush over with heavy duty stretcher in case Vigil needs it.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 29, 2017, 08:54:13 am »

"Long story short,the rest of guys are still on the other side waiting for us,and we just came back to resupply"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 29, 2017, 08:56:20 am »

"I was jumped by some bugs and then shot with a shotgun. Don't worry. I got better. I need a new suit, though. Fixing up that one to not be so hot was a pain. And I got jumped on my way here. Also, I have a sample in here with me. Might wanna take that to the research department. And some to the spiderbeetle. Both of them. She might like it. And the company. And I want something to drink."
Vigil paused for a second as he realized that he forgot his manners.
"Please."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 29, 2017, 09:06:28 am »

"Also let's not get into the details how was he shot"

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 30, 2017, 03:02:04 am »

Boiy and Vigil stepped out of the vortex and back into Akras Mars. Dr. Langdon was there waiting, perturbed as always.

"An injury?" he said, examining Vigil's suit log. "Direct blood exposure to alien digestive fluids? Report to medical immediately. Mr. Boiy, why are you here?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 30, 2017, 05:09:45 am »

"Ehgg. Can that wait until after the mission? We are only a third of the way through and we already took out the second hardest part. All I need is another suit and I am not getting anywhere until I go to medical, am I?"
Vigil asked with a bit of annoyance at the new turn of events.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 30, 2017, 08:19:30 am »

"Don't mind me, i am just here with Vigil"

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 30, 2017, 01:15:31 pm »

"Mr. Boiy, you can head back through. Vigil, I'm ordering a 48 hour quarantine and observation. You're off the mission. Good work bringing us these samples, but we can't send you back to a worksite with this kind of contaminated wound. It would raise our liability premiums."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 30, 2017, 01:28:07 pm »

Vigil opened his mouth to fight against, what he considered to be, an unfair ruling. But, he worked for the company, now, and, he had to do it.
"Boiy, get the gun from the room, bring back a pheromone grenade or two, another two specimen cages, and whatever else they need. Ask them to bring back some larvae for me."
Then he turned to Dr. Langdon.
"You won't mind giving me a large enough space to practice, would you? And internet."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 30, 2017, 01:35:58 pm »

Boiy turn to Vigil "That was my plan in the first place, anyway, see ya soon" Boiy then would get Ricardo's gun, two specimen cages and some more explosives and head back to the others

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 31, 2017, 02:01:06 pm »

To the others, the wait were surprisingly short, and Boiy returned with the requested gun, explosives and cages. No Vigil, though.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #464 on: October 31, 2017, 02:07:29 pm »

Ricardo grins as he puts the bow down again, taking the heavy MG131 in both hands. "Now this is what I'm talking about." He hooks the gun up to the power supply of the suit and inserts the belt.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 103