Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54416 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #405 on: September 25, 2017, 12:31:16 pm »

Boiy starts shooting the spiderbeetles on the pillar
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 25, 2017, 12:33:58 pm »

Maybe all this muck on him will make him unnoticeable. Or maybe they'll just think he's walking mess.
Shuddering a bit, Danh leans over a bit, moving slightly slower, trying to keep the charge above the horror lasagna.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 25, 2017, 12:48:05 pm »

"Bout! Let's move" Vigil shouts as he heads put the hallway, retracing the path back to the Gate room.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 25, 2017, 02:38:41 pm »

Boiy will stop aiming at the bugs and goes with Vigil hoping that Danh will be fine,often looking around his shoulder for any bugs incoming from behind
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #409 on: September 25, 2017, 11:35:42 pm »

"Vigil, Boiy, wait until Danh gets back. He may need all the cover he can get on his return. Worst case scenario we'll need to medevac more than just you."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 25, 2017, 11:42:52 pm »

"I don't need a medevac. I am perfectly fine. But I am not good at covering him unless I go down there myself. I don't have a gun." Vigil said as he stopped,
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #411 on: September 25, 2017, 11:43:58 pm »

Ricardo hands Vigil his spare pistol.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 25, 2017, 11:45:51 pm »

"Lets hope I am a better shot than Boiy." Vigil said as he aimed carefully. Each shot was ment for a bugs mouth. Destroy the head and you destroy the bug, right?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #413 on: September 25, 2017, 11:47:18 pm »

"Don't open fire yet. we don't want them to attack Danh."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 25, 2017, 11:48:29 pm »

"Don't we want to draw them to us instead? Lessen the chance they will focus on him?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 30, 2017, 01:04:35 pm »

=Rolls=
Boiy: 93
Vigil: 83
Danh: 18
Bugs: 21

Kaito kept his Gauss out, prepared to shoot any big bugs that might appear while Vigil and Boiy bravely begins their tactical re-positioning.

Danh was trying to sneakily wade through the gunk while activating the Plasma charge when he tripped over an undigested leg under all that gunk and fall face-first into the horror lasagna, the bomb falling out of his hands as he tries to push for the 'floor' for purchase but did not find any. Offal, gore and a half-digested head of a giant dragonfly came face-to-visor with him as he flailed in the nightmare briefly before pushing on a semi-solid exoskeleton of an unfortunate thing underneath to push himself back up over the surface.

... Fuck, where'd the bomb go?

The many chittering swarm of bugs descend, many of them starting to drop from the ceiling in hope of landing on Danh, but Vigil and Boiy saw this and was not having any of it. Boiy quickly empties the remaining 5 shells in his revolving shotgun, the explosive incendiary shots working like flak rounds when they hit a cluster of bugs, blowing and shredding them with high explosive force, heat and bug shrapnel.

Vigil meanwhile uses the more reasonable, modern weapon with integrated AugmentedReality Crosshair, it reminded him of a shooting gallery game as he carefully take single shots on the falling bug, his MAG Weapon having practically no travel time at all and each one explodes the falling bug into pieces and guts that rains down upon the unfortunate demolition expert, much to his discomfort.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 01:09:36 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 30, 2017, 01:07:51 pm »

Holding back a girly scream as he flails in the muck, Danh closes his eyes until the gunshots start, at which point he looks up, shuddering as more bug guts splatter onto his back and helmet and all around him.
Groaning quietly, the man wonders if anything will ever fucking top how awful and disgusting this is.
fuck, the bomb.
He starts digging through the gunk, searching for the charge in a panic as the rest of the team blasts bugs from above.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 30, 2017, 01:24:28 pm »

Vigil Starts to actively scan, to see if there are more bugs incoming.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 01, 2017, 03:14:03 am »

Boiy reloades him shotgun and looks our for any more bugs

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #419 on: October 04, 2017, 04:44:40 am »

"Danh, you have four charges, right? Forget about that one and use the spare. It's not gonna go boom before we're out of here." Ricardo says over the radio, cursing his choice to leave his bow at the portal room of the cave. "We can always have the supply run bring us some more charges."
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 103