Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54413 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #435 on: October 14, 2017, 03:15:28 am »

Kaito would scan the swarm for any larger bugs, keeping a calm look on his face. "I think next time I should stow my gauss unless something large comes up. It doesn't take much longer to get it unslung and braced than it would just to brace it."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 15, 2017, 02:34:33 am »

Boiy will start shooting the bugs with his shotgun
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 15, 2017, 04:54:19 am »

It seems to Kaito that there aren't any of the giant bugs that he can see yet. Though if he could stake the blockade.. Nah, probably not a good idea.

Boiy fires an entire cylinder of his shell in a quick session, explosions rocked the gate room's opening, blasting apart the dirt blocks that the Spiderbeetles have been building, including the majority of the working Spiderbeetles there. By the time that Vigil have arrived with his sword drawn, there weren't many left to fight.

Though they seems to notice the charging, stomping man and the remaining working aliens launches themself onto him, one managed to launch onto the Macgyver'd Autodoc, knocking it loose from his patched chest and leaving it swinging between his legs, it's still working and providing power, but now it's been knocked loose from it's secured place. Damn, should've used more Duct Tape.

Meanwhile, Danh arrives back at the edge and got helped out of the pit, he's covered head to toe in bug food and looked very much like a swamp monster, if the swamp were made of giant bug pieces. It's really a wonder that the suits are airtight..

Everyone's objective marker updates as one's done, two to go.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 15, 2017, 05:05:10 am »

Vigil is going to work on just scooping one up to toss through into the gate room. If there is a bit of wall in the way, that's their fault. Hopefully it will knock it out.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #439 on: October 15, 2017, 05:09:34 pm »

Ricardo helps Danh out of the sludge, "I don't think that Vigil's sample was necessary with you around, big guy. Do you believe me now about what I said pre-mission?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 15, 2017, 05:12:01 pm »

"About what?" Danh asks, sounding tired as he wipes away the bigger chunks from his gloves and forearms.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 18, 2017, 04:37:28 am »

Kaito stowed his Gauss, shaking his head slowly. "Well, at least we're done with the soup. Come on, we should walk and talk. We're on a time limit now."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 22, 2017, 11:11:25 am »

Vigil crashes into what remains of the bugs, grabbing one in his hand and smashing it through the crumbling barrier, the bug seems to be doing fine still, clawing and wiggling harmlessly in his hand.

With Danh out of the sludge, the party was free to move to the next objective. With the vertical hallway and an egg hatchery of sort left to plant the bombs at.

On the way back out of the food storage, they would at least see that Vigil is fine. Even if his McGyver'd Autodoc is hanging out from where he duct-taped it to his chest, he still seems to be moving with no problem.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 22, 2017, 11:26:44 am »

Well, Vigil will have to do it one handed, but open the Gate.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #444 on: October 22, 2017, 04:33:25 pm »

"Everyone, we make sure that Vigil and Boiy can get through, then we move. If Danh set the timer for as long as I told him to we should have no issue timewise." Ricardo heads to Vigil with the specimen containment unit in hand and on back, intending to give em to him.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 23, 2017, 05:36:25 pm »

Kaito nodded, setting up beside the door to the gate room, ready to take out any bugs that decided to get uppity

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 26, 2017, 02:49:46 pm »

The hive seems to have calmed down somewhat, no doubt to regroup and rethink their strategies as Vigil struggle to activate the gate. But with Ricardo's help in putting the new specimen in the container, Vigil finally got both hands free to properly activate the Gate. Light swirls within the arc as the familiar shimmering surface appears.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 26, 2017, 02:56:45 pm »

"I will be back quickly. Hopefully they have a spare suit. Next place to meet up is the tunnel, right?" Vigil asked as he walked into the gate, not even bothering to wait for the answer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #448 on: October 26, 2017, 06:35:39 pm »

“Vigil is through. Boiy, go go go- wait no wait a sec.” Ricardo picks up his bow from where he had left it resting. “Actually, I’ll keep this on this side of the gate. Boiy, make sure Vigil gets the gun from under my bed. Now go, go, go”

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 26, 2017, 09:25:27 pm »

"So we're holding here til they get back? Oi Dahn, how long did you set that timer for, we should keep it synched on our HUDs."
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 103