Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54418 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #360 on: September 15, 2017, 01:54:51 pm »

Through the thick silence, Vigils mind worked. Was there a button, one he could press for an alternate power source, even for a short while?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 15, 2017, 04:37:37 pm »

There isn't, the battery's blown up. Though you could probably hook the autodoc to your suit and use it's battery, it'll be bulky and the Autodoc will act as an improvised battery instead but that should at least allow your limbs to work again.

Danh Perception: 95

Of course! it's so obvious now, hidden amongst all those sludge near the pillar. You see something Big laying in wait.
With the sludge and some rocks of the pillar as camouflage,and about half of it hidden behind the pillar itself.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 15, 2017, 04:56:39 pm »

Vigil thought hard and the only thing that came to mind was something he saw as a kid. "Eh," he mumbled to himself. "What is the worst that could happen?" He gathered his strength, and concentrated his anger, like the hero, and, burst into action, with all the force that his body could muster. He pushed any bugs that were on him off, and threw his body into a traditional kung fu pose.
"Mon No Azuma Kikku!" And with all his energy, threw off as many of a flurry of kicks as his legs could bare, just like Hentokakio from the old Eastern American show.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 15, 2017, 05:20:05 pm »

"...guuuuuys." Danh says, actually sounding worried, stopping as he stares forward at the hidden thing.
"There's something waiting by the pillar."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #364 on: September 15, 2017, 06:05:10 pm »

"Boiy, get Vigil through the gate. Kaito and myself will stay here with Danh. Come back ASAP."

"Fuck. Danh, mark it on the HUD"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:06:48 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 15, 2017, 06:14:19 pm »

Danh nods, trying his best to mark the general spot where the thing is.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 15, 2017, 06:18:53 pm »

Yep, hoo boy you see it now. Clever bugger, staying all hidden-like and still. You can't see it's whole size but you guesstimate it to be bigger than the van-sized dragonflies.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 15, 2017, 06:21:04 pm »

Danh slowly squats down in the muck some, hoping to make himself harder to spot, praying it won't see him.
He doesn't like this at all.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #368 on: September 15, 2017, 06:22:20 pm »

"Kaito get the gauss ready"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 15, 2017, 06:31:25 pm »

Danh is certain that it saw him already and have been watching him.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 15, 2017, 06:51:13 pm »

"It's looking at me please shoot it." Danh replies, staring back at the thing. Oh no no no.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 15, 2017, 07:13:45 pm »

Vigil vs Bugs: 58 vs 12

Though his movement were a bit sluggish and the weight keeping him from kicking too fast, Vigil does manage to wiggle and kick and shake most of the bug loose, allowing his comrades to safely shoot them!

There's only a few still on him, they continue to try biting and clawing at him ineffectively.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 15, 2017, 08:21:48 pm »

Boiy uses Sideways to get Vigil to him and after that he will start shooting more bugs
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 15, 2017, 08:44:18 pm »

Vigil is going to take the Autodoc off his back and use it as a jump battery. Destruction of company property aside, if this keeps him up and running, then that trumps the repramendation he would get otherwise.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 15, 2017, 10:47:39 pm »

Kaito nodded, stamping on the ledge to make sure he was on a solid part before unslinging his Gauss and beginning to get himself properly braced. "Big and nasty... well, maybe nasty. Are we sure it's alive?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 103