Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54420 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #345 on: September 13, 2017, 07:26:18 pm »

"Shut up and keep going." Vigil said calmly and he waded close to the wall and then slammed himself against it.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #346 on: September 13, 2017, 07:27:36 pm »

"Danh, you do your job, we do ours! Tally ho!" Ricardo draws a bowie in his main hand and holds a pistol in his offhand and moves to join Vigil
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 07:35:30 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 13, 2017, 07:42:12 pm »

Ricardo drew his sidearms and jump down into the sludge, splashing the sick horror lasagna to join Vigil in Melee!

Ricardo Martial: 68
Ricardo Bugs: 65
Vigil Martial: 75
Vigil Bugs: 89

The sludge was tar-like in consistency and made moving very difficult, but with your upper half still free, you fought on. Throwing, stabbing and slicing at bugs as they come,

But there's so much! While Ricardo is able to keep most of them at bay and off of him, Vigil gets swarmed even further, sharp mouths and claws digging and biting him, finally something delicate was hit and you could hear the unmistakable hiss of the suit losing pressure as the air mixture hose got sliced loose, it flails around in the air uselessly, smacking at random bugs.

Meanwhile, Danh trudge as fastest as he could through the sludge, making another whopping 5m progress!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 13, 2017, 07:45:01 pm »

Sheath my sword, climb, and throw them off me and into the sludge below, as I climb.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 13, 2017, 07:47:06 pm »

Kaito would steady himself, taking careful, quick shots to pick off the bugs, trying to help Vigil get himself out of there.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 13, 2017, 10:01:46 pm »

The suit sucked in air, gaining pressure, sucking the mixed offal in in gurgling bubbles. Vigil's socks got wet.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:12:28 pm by retromach »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 14, 2017, 11:33:34 am »

Shake off bugs?: 88
Careful Kaito shooting: 67

Vigil begins to climb the incline, shaking and throwing Spiderbeetles off of him while Kaito gave careful fire support, shredding bugs off of his comrade and helping the other man climb back up to the ledge, covered in samples and Spiderbeetles.

Meanwhile, Danh made it to around one fifth of the way already!

Spotting: 25

with the others distracted and busy, he continues to waddle along in the mixture sludge as quickest as his legs could carry him.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 14, 2017, 11:36:18 am »

Boiy will start shooting the bugs with his shotgun
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 14, 2017, 11:37:10 am »

Danh stops for a moment, catching his breath, planting his hands on his knees. As soon as he looks down at the stuff, he quickly gets back to mushing through the waste.
Ew ew ew ew ew ew.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 15, 2017, 07:38:16 am »

Are the bugs still after Vigil? If they are, he is switching over to the war frisbee, and attacking with a mixture of ranged and melee attacks. If not. Autodoc himself.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 15, 2017, 12:41:48 pm »

Boiy shoots!: 9
Vigil Martial!: 42
Bugs on Vigil!: 35

The Autodoc couldn't fix that knocked hose anyway, it's a doctor not an engineer!

Vigil draw his war frisbee and start smacking and slicing at the Spiderbeetles, they seems rather resilient to slashing damages and kept crawling all over him.

Meanwhile, Boiy drew a bead with his revolver shotgun upon the bugs that's swarming over Vigil and squeezed a shot, firing a shot of Armor-piercing high-explosive incendiary slug with a flashy crack!

The slug smashes into a bug on Vigil's chest, it then proceed to pierce through the armored weave layer of the suit and smashes into the sensitive circuits and computer controlling Vigil's exoskeleton before the high-explosive incendiary detonated between the armored layer and the circuit board, delivering a sparking blast and catching the suit's control on fire as pieces of it explodes outwards and inwards, the inner armored weave layer of the suit stopping fragments from piercing through but it was still a rather painful experience. Vigil also finds that the power-assist function of his suit suddenly went limp and ceased to work, leaving him suddenly straining under over a hundred kilogram of weight in equipment, gear and unpowered spacesuit. Sparks are flying everywhere from his chest and some of the bugs are trying to burrow through the opening! trying to dig and claw at the damaged bit of his suit.

Meanwhile, Danh makes it a little further towards the Pillar. Not too far now!... though he have the strangest feeling of being watched.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 15, 2017, 12:44:35 pm »

Boiy looks for a secound, then decides fuck it, how could it get any worse and uses Sideways to get Vigil nearby him and then starts to shoot more bugs
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 01:24:30 pm by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 15, 2017, 12:48:50 pm »

Vigil lays there and does the math in his head. They are in a heavily oxygenated environment, and he keeps his breathing slow, it will help him keep from passing out. He also is stuck under weight that would crush him if it went hollow. . . . The only thing he can do is remain calm. Still and calm.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 15, 2017, 01:49:46 pm »

"Damnit, someone patch Vigil's suit, I'll keep covering." Kaito narrowed his eyes, moving to keep blasting at the bugs, trying to keep them held back while someone who knew how to repair suits got Vigil sorted.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 15, 2017, 01:54:12 pm »

Frowning, Danh does a double-take, making sure the bugs are focused over by the group, not slowing down. Then, he looks around him, and up at the ceiling, realllllly hoping he doesn't see anything up there.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 103