Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54271 times)

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Aranya's Missions]
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2017, 08:37:07 pm »

((I said ready to, not 'is doing it', Vigil :p))
Coming out of the portal, wiping more bug guts off his visor, Danh looks to Kaito, saying, "More ammo and a laser turret are coming through." Before frowning, and asking, "Who the fuck threw that at me?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2017, 08:38:53 pm »

"What? Threw what at yo-oh! Why were you standing in front of the portal. That's not very smart."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2017, 09:02:29 pm »

"The bug jumped through under its own power. There, everyone happy? Let us focus on the mission. I assume no one here has any particular skill with the laser? If not the science types should carry that and bring up the rear. Shooters forward. If we run into something the shooters clear it while the science team sets the laser up. If we handle it, great, but if not we can fall back to flank the laser without too much trouble. Objections?"
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2017, 09:04:45 pm »

"Yah. Too complex. Why not just leave someone here to guard the way back, if we get chased back here?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2017, 09:06:00 pm »

"Because they may cut us off? I do not want to split up and invite defeat in detail."
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2017, 09:46:22 pm »

Grunting through his suit, Danh says, "As soon as we finish this mission, I am kicking your ass, Vigil.", before he heads up to the front of the group, grumbling as he smears the last bit of insect off his visor.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2017, 10:11:50 pm »

"You can learn to try and do that in the Dojo, Danh. The ass-kicking, that is. I'm on point, I call dibs for it."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2017, 10:14:33 pm »

"Focus on the mission please. Plenty of time for asskicking, or not, afterwards. We should at least try to be professional while on mission."

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2017, 10:27:15 pm »

"Fuck off with your professionalism, Christian. I said after, not during." He grunts, peering down the hall. "What are we waiting on? Let's go already."

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2017, 10:31:24 pm »

"Alright, science team bring up the rear with the laser, shooters to the front. I'll lead with the scanner."

Assuming the others follow, head out scanning as we go. Look for trouble, then shoot it.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2017, 10:49:03 pm »

"I said I'm on point. Danh, on my left. Vigil, on my right. Christian, in the middle of us, pointing us the right way. Any bets this time round, Danh?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2017, 11:47:36 pm »

Silent, Danh gets in position to the left of Ricardo, not replying.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2017, 11:58:54 pm »

Kaito nods, falling into place. "Finally someone else trying to use actual tactics. Thank you Ricardo... at least people are listening to you." He'd say calmly, bringing his PDW up again. "Let's see what we find."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2017, 12:22:07 am »

"Alright squad, from here on in, I'm taking command of this mission. If anybody has a problem with that, speak up now or forever hold your peace. From here on in, we work as a unit. Nobody runs off by themselves, we stick together and we listen to each other. We cover each other's arse. Play our strengths and cover our weaknesses. Kaito, you've been level-headed enough so far. If myself, Vigil or Kaito speak, I expect people to listen. If Danh speaks and is not vetoed by myself, Vigil or Kaito, you listen. Any questions?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2017, 12:25:55 am »

"Considering that so far your orders have been the exact same ones I've been trying to give since the beginning of this mission, I have no problem with that no." Kaito said simply, shrugging softly. Hey, it seemed people would listen to robin hood at least. So as long as it meant people started acting sane, things were good enough.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 103