Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14517 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2017, 07:09:48 pm »

"As many times as it takes for everyone else to catch up. I'm not just gonna sit around and split hairs while there's trouble afoot."
Kaolinn continues walking.
damn you SB for ninja-ing me in a way which forces me to completely rewrite my post!
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2017, 07:15:03 pm »

Magenta turns to follow her brother. "We should hurry - if they're civilians then they can't last long against Grimm."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2017, 07:16:41 pm »

"Honestly, you're so annoying sometimes." she replies, absolutely insincerely. "Kind of like someone we know..."
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2017, 07:17:36 pm »

Russell rolled his eyes, then set them forward again. He didn't need to try talking down some overconfident moron.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2017, 07:32:02 pm »

"Arrogance is what gets those cities full of civilians overrun by Grimm."
Azul shrugs.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2017, 08:08:30 pm »

Carnelian had an expression as dignified as one can have in such circumstances. The rain, the mud and the darkness were all combined in a startlingly depressing environment, one he'd rather not be in. Despite the umbrella held above him by Orwell, the howling wind made sure Mother Nature's displeasure be known to everyone, including nobility. He was still wet, though far less than most of the group, which brought him little solace. His reddish-brown hair had caught some rain and a few locks were stuck to his fair skin, while his greaves were muddy and he'd been forced to detach and store his cape to spare it from such undignified conditions. Still, it was remarkable how despite the disheartening scenario the found himself in, Carnelian managed to keep a solid air of authority about him, though whether due to sheer willpower or simply to avoid losing face, it was hard to tell.

The Hunter had been silently directing his team to follow orders as instructed through quick swipes of Imperium, still in its retracted royal scepter configuration. "Understood." With orders given, revoked, given again, Carnelian set up his team in an optimal defensive perimeter with a few quick gestures of his scepter.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2017, 08:18:30 pm »

Unrelated to overconfident morons, Taffy was as cheerful as ever. The rain was washing out the mud she had acquired in her ill-advised attempt to figure out what that movement was (a frog!), and she was generally just excited to be out stealing land from the vile natives. This soggy bit of monster-infested ground in the middle of nowhere was just perfect for establishing a permanent settlement.

"Man, this is gonna be the best staging area. You guys think I could build a fortress nearby to supply them or something? Maybe a sea fort for fishing. The ocean could be my moat! Oh man, I wanna do that. You think horrifying sea Grimm would rise from the depths to strike down the insolent invaders? That'd be so cool, I love this place!

What about you guys, what are your plans? You gotta have plans!"

On noticing Carnelian's authoritarian swishes, Taffy casually sauntered over to her designated perimeter spot, but kept her beaming gaze focused mostly on those around her.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2017, 08:23:49 pm »

"I'd have to assume any sea Grimm wouldn't take any kindlier to your ocean fortress than to invaders." Russell, who was not covered by an umbrella, was at least being kept warm and at least partially dry by his thick coat. Though the hem was covered in mud at this point, more's the pity. "My plan is mostly to thin the local herds. Same as always."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2017, 08:52:00 pm »

"I was thinking of teaching the grimm pacifism and how to create poetry. I'm sure that there's an untapped market for such a thing."
For those wondering, Azul is being sarcastic.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2017, 08:55:50 pm »

"Whoa, really? I'll help! I love poetry. Especially the ones with the five lines that rhyme together except the last one, which doesn't always. Those are my favorite."
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2017, 09:08:11 pm »

"You know my long-term plans, Taffy." Carnelian replied with a familiar smile. Those plans were, of course, carving out his personal kingdom (not a literal one, mind you) out of the ashes of all the territory devastated by the Grimm then managing his fief with his own intellect and the people who'd be grateful to live under his protective cape and able mind. He'd already told the Huntress that back at the academy. They'd, of course, bonded over their similar mindsets and thirst for power.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2017, 10:49:32 pm »

Magenta turns to follow her brother. "We should hurry - if they're civilians then they can't last long against Grimm."
"Agreed. We should, however, take a few moments to assess the situation. See what we're dealing with first."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2017, 11:35:06 pm »

"That is a role that I can help fulfill, but first we have got to reach the location."
Nexti jogged fairly quickly, speed being one of her primary assets, and her distance in relations to the others changed throughout their movement -- soemtimes she was ebtween the Centurias, sometimes she was hanging back near Magenta, and sometimes she was slightly ahead of Silver to keep an eye on the path ahead.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2017, 11:46:23 pm »

Meanwhile, Kaolinn just continues walking at a brisk pace towards where the flare came from. There's innocents to save.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2017, 02:25:13 am »

"Eh, don't be such a sourpuss, Limón. Everything's fineeeeeeee unlike your team~"
Before the horn or even the flare, Limón turned around and 'accidentally' slapped Ciaran with a tent pole.

In the present, he walks at the front of Team Blaze, weapons drawn. The visibility is poor due to the rain, but the rain also gives opportunities: humid air carries odors better, and anyone or anything walking on the muddy ground will leave tracks.

"Wonder who it is. Civilians don't usually carry flare guns..."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22