Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14516 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2017, 08:03:25 am »

"Well, if they're actually civilians I don't think they'd have lived very long even out here without picking up a few things."

Ciaran follows, unfolding one of her two lances as she does so.

"Well, whether it's civilians or not, we should probably pick up the pace, yeah? Don't want to be too late to do anything about the signal~"
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 08:07:42 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2017, 10:56:49 am »

"Update, still bored. They promised me action on this mission. Needs...definetly more of that."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2017, 11:23:38 am »

"You're right, Ciaran. Let's go faster, I don't want to miss any Grimm."

With that, the girl breaks into quite a fast run for someone with short legs and a comically large spear, and she quickly speeds ahead of her team.
Black lives matter.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2017, 11:52:01 am »

Limón matches pace with Ciaran to talk to her.

"It's not proper rescue protocol, but if you insist, we could recoil jump to get there even faster. It'd be reckless if you ask me."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2017, 12:01:07 pm »

"Plus we might get reprimanded for using up all those recoil-boost rounds. Gravity dust can be expensive, ya know."[/glow]
After he gets this word in, Kaolinn starts running himself, but he's just not keeping up with Petra.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2017, 12:36:30 pm »

Teams Blaze and Cinnamon

Your teams quickly run through the forest, using the terrain to your advantage as much as you can. Eventually, you hear gunfire and screams in the distance. With this, you pick your pace up more, coming to a sheer cliff face. Below, a river running next to plains, accompanied with a very large rock hill, but nowhere near the height of the cliff you stand upon. As you focus in the moonlight, you spot several humanoid figures running in a panic towards a cave entrance. Following them not terribly far behind, are several Grimm. A handful of Ursa, a few Beowolves, and following behind them stands a very very large ape-like Grimm. It stands about the height of three Beowolves as it stretched its back, letting out a enormous roar.

Teams Abyss and Arctic

Through your bickering, and sarcasm, you hear a bellowing roar in the distance. Not long after, in the treeline, you spot a pair of red eyes pop up. Followed by another, and another, finally amassing to the realization that you are suddenly surrounded by countless red eyes. Uh oh. Wyte steps out from the tent again, returning to the spectacle. "And to think I was just getting ready to tell you to shut up, Eva. But it seems the Grimm here have beat me to that. I'd just love it if you just took your orders like your told to. Else, this probably wouldn't be happening." He cracks his knuckles, prepping himself. A large figure above flies over, temporarily blocking the moon as it circles the clearing.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:43:03 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2017, 12:46:11 pm »

Limón scans the situation quickly, his eyes lighting up just a moment after.

"Ciaran, Silver, do you have plans? If you don't, I have one that uses both of our teams..."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2017, 12:46:35 pm »

"Finaly!"

Eva put on her aviator googles and popped a smoke grenade, to cover the area in eye-irritating goodness.

((considering the smoke, heavy rain and nighttime, what is the current passive modifier?))
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 01:34:49 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2017, 12:46:46 pm »

Bronze perked up, her hand going to her weapon,
"Oooh, we actually get to fight."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2017, 01:01:46 pm »

"As do I."
Svanhild looks over the Grimm, her hand grasping Eckesachs. A simple enough plan of attack for this; strong Grimm may have been present, but a small horde of Beowolves and what appeared to be a Beringel were no match for the formidable team she had here.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2017, 01:02:13 pm »

"Welp,this just happened"

Biały gets his rifle ready
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2017, 01:03:44 pm »

"Rangefinding..." Russell carefully adjusted the angle of his weapon, readying a mortar round.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2017, 01:13:07 pm »

There's no responce from Azul. Anyone bothering to look would know that that's because he's disappeared into the darkness already. Kind of unnerving how he does that.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2017, 01:38:33 pm »

Silver readied his weapon, preparing for the upcoming battle. "I didn't. What is yours?"
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 01:56:16 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2017, 01:53:08 pm »

"So far, my plan is just to rush down there and get between the grimm and the civvies. You've got ten seconds to change it."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22