Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14499 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 05:57:42 pm »

Rain. Nexti hated missions with rain, and the weather this mission certainly didn't show any signs of letting up. It wasn't because of habit or anything -- in the desert, Nexti hadn't exactly learned to hate rain. Slight discomfort wasn't a huge bother for Nexti either, as she could be extremely spartan with her comfort if she needed to be. Nexti hated rainy missions because if it was bad enough, that rain could be a hindrance to proper vigilance, and proper vigilance was the highest priority.

Seeing that Svanhild was keeping an eye on her partner, Nexti made sure to properly watch and protect hers -- Nexti functioned well in close, frantic combat after all, so long as she had any room to move at all. Stepping in closer to Magenta, Nexti commented: "I do not much enjoy this visibility."

The flare flashing out causes Nexti to get closer to Magenta again, snapping her gaze in the direction of the team leader. "I do not have any objections. I will follow your lead."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2017, 06:01:06 pm »

"Eva, if you get laid out by a grimm because you weren't paying attention again don't expect us to rescue you."
Azul probably wouldn't let that happen, as the nominal leader of the team that wouldn't reflect well on him. On the other hand, it would be a good teaching opportunity if he let her get a little bit beat up... But he probably wouldn't do that. Probably.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2017, 06:01:57 pm »

"Yeah as if."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2017, 06:04:20 pm »

Magenta stretched in her spot as they waited around in the rain, under a stray tree so as to be out of the rain as much as she could. "I hate it too." she says to Nexti. She also didn't like that it soaked her outfit, but she'd been expecting that. "I'll watch your back, alright?" Then the flare shoots up. "Was there anyone else out here? An advance team or something? Or would that be survivors? And yeah, no problem with checking it out."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 06:05:08 pm »

Bronze walked along, a happy smile on her face. She seemed unconcerned about the rain, in fact she seemed to be almost enjoying the weather.
"Come on Eva, you can't give up now. It's all part of the adventure." she perched on a nearby boulder, her eyes scanning across the horizon. "Anyway fearless leader, what's the plan? Do we continue on to adventure?" As she talked she absentmindedly picked up a stick and began to tear it apart.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2017, 06:07:03 pm »

"I see that... Troubling. Russel, gather your team, as well as Team Abyss and bring them in to defend the command tent. We'll have to box ourselves in for the time being. I'll inform the other teams to go investigate."
Wyte blows a horn, it ringing loud enough for all teams to hear on their respective ends of the clearing. This was the retreat sound. Odd.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2017, 06:09:21 pm »

First, Nexti just looked at her soaked partner for a moment, and then nodded at her thankfully. Then, before she could speak, the horn sounded.  Nexti hissed and put herself into a retreat footing, though she wasn't going to go until the others did.
"I despise these horns. If they were not aware of us before..."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:18:10 pm by Powder Miner »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 06:10:33 pm »

"Yeah, the part of the adventure that movies skip over."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 06:11:21 pm »

"The plan is to fall back apparently."
Azul sighs and begins jogging to the CO. It wasn't visible but he was frowning behind the mask. Haven't even set up camp and there's already trouble...

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2017, 06:12:56 pm »

Bronze pouted as she heard the retreat signal,
"We're heading back already? We barely got to see anything." she sighed "Didn't even get to fight." she hopped down from her perch her wings flapping behind her and began to dejectedly follow after Azul.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2017, 06:13:56 pm »

"Pfft, defend the command tent, defend the command tent. Do we look like guard dogs to him?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2017, 06:16:03 pm »

"Eh, don't be such a sourpuss, Limón. Everything's fineeeeeeee unlike your team~"
Ciaran, Team Blaze's GLORIOUS LEADER, has her ever-present grin on her face, despite all the rain. How nice.

Ciaran notices the flare, not that you'd be able to tell looking at her face.
"Mmm. That's pretty bright. Think we'll be sent to investigate~?"
Her expression remains unchanged, smiling the same as ever.

Of course, then the horn comes.
"Ah, nevermind. We're retreating. Boooooring. I wonder what's got the commander so ruffled already."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2017, 06:17:47 pm »

"I like to think of myself as more of a spider guarding it's clutch."
Azul says with a hint of amusement. After a moment of thought he adds to his statement.
"Well, a spider guarding it's clutch except for being a male."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2017, 06:18:43 pm »

"Understood." Russell made his way over to his other team members long enough to relay the message, "We're pulling back to defend the command tent. Wyte's anticipating trouble." before making his way to team Abyss. Once he realized that they were already returning, however, Russell shrugged and planted Mons Olympus headfirst in the mud, and began scanning the area. The first hostile to come into sight range was getting a nasty surprise.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2017, 06:20:57 pm »

Magenta frowned. That was odd - retreat already? Maybe just to get them back together. "It's kinda stupid when we have our Scrolls, to be honest - but to be fair, if any Grimm are close enough to hear that, they'd probably be close enough to sense us." she says, standing straight and waiting for the rest of the team to start heading back.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22