Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 14515 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2017, 01:55:45 pm »

"First, Petra raises a wall to protect the people. Then, I and Magenta jump down and get the Grimms' attention with my Semblance and have them chase us away to another direction. Once we're out of sight, the rest of you get down and start boosting the people up here. Once everyone is up, Silver gives a signal to Magenta to stop time, grab me and juke the Grimm so we can change direction and return. With everyone safe, we can either return to camp or come up with a plan to properly deal with the Grimm."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2017, 01:56:55 pm »

"We will need a wall between the civilians and the Grimm; that is where Miss Ziegler comes in. Silver and anyone else with long-ranged weapons ought to fire into the flock, and start to pick them off. I will target the large one and force it to attack the horde. The rest should get between. Any objections?"

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2017, 02:02:30 pm »

"I vote we go with Svanhild's plan. It's quicker, and seems more likely to succeed. I can go down and be an extra line of defense, too; the Grimm will find my rockets hard to ignore."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2017, 02:09:02 pm »

"Form up!" Carnelian didn't have the time to actually get his team into battle formation before they were all smoke bombed by the recklessly immature Huntress. That one certainly didn't fit his idea of nobility, and where was her team's leader when she acted in ways that required disciplinary action?

The Huntsman quickly extended Imperium into its spear form and started to shout the best orders he could in such a terrible situation. "Artic, close up on my position!" He called out to his teammates, following up with a shrill call of his silver whistle, his eyes tearing up under his hair. Sticking closer was a safer bet in a scenario where they were not only surrounded, but also affected by adverse effects.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2017, 02:11:19 pm »

"And fire." Russell dropped an explosive charge down the tube, launching it towards the Grimm surrounding them. Once the round was away, Russell made his way toward Carnelian, as per his orders.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2017, 02:15:57 pm »

"That'll work as well. Remember to protect the civvies before killing the Grimm, though."

With that, Limón detaches Sval from his gauntlet and slides it onto Heid to prepare his landing strategy, and runs to jump off the cliff towards the scene.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2017, 02:17:58 pm »

"Wait! We must have the wall up first. We can't risk the Grimm getting in."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2017, 02:22:20 pm »

"One or two of us should probably accompany the civvies into the cave. Make sure it's not full of Grimm and all that."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2017, 02:23:52 pm »

"Magenta and Nexti, perhaps, unless you and another would like to."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 02:25:36 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2017, 02:24:41 pm »

"Looks like team blaze is the shield here. Not that I'm complaining. Come on, Petra!"

Kaolinn rushes for the cliff's edge, and leaps off, gaining an extra boost from the explosion of one of his rockets. Naturally, this one was loaded with gravity dust instead of the typical explosive mixture; it was much more forceful than it was actually dangerous. The perfect blast for Kaolinn's own brand of "rocket propulsion"
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2017, 02:30:59 pm »

"...looks like that's gone out the window, huh? Well, I'll check when I get there. Don't die, yeah?", she says to Svanhild.

That said, she jumps forward slightly, before using the face off the cliff to kick off forward and gain momentum towards where the civvies and cave are, unfolding her second lance mid-air.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2017, 02:41:58 pm »

Nexti nodded when it sounded like Svanhild's plan was being chosen -- a plan relying on one other Hunter and her partner attracting an entire horde of Grimm by themselves and then leading them around... did not sound like a preferable one to Nexti.

When Svanhild spoke again, Nexti nodded. "I am still going to go -- it would appear that she is evidently going alone."

And she got moving down the cliff to head for the cave, but just a little bit more awkwardly -- Nexti's weapons didn't lend themselves terribly well to dust propulsion, so she usually just had to use the canisters on their own to propel herself. Thankfully, she was agile enough to make that work, and the ability to use her swords and ribbons to hook into surfaces or around branches generally helped too.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2017, 03:16:57 pm »

Silver simply nods at Svanhild, and converts his weapon to its ranged form with a press of a button on the handle. The large sword shifted and clicked into a form resembling a cannon that looked like it ought to be mounted on a vehicle. Silver slid a canister of dust into the slot near him, and aimed the weapon down the cliff at the group of Grimm.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2017, 03:33:31 pm »

Svanhild, meanwhile, concentrates on the Beringel, sticking close to Silver for now. She would join the battle later, but her Semblance being what it was, it was better employed to sow chaos in their ranks for her and her allies to exploit.

She glances over at Silver momentarily, before looking back at the Beringel, her mind's eye gazing upon it, attempting to sow the seeds of paranoia in its mind that would drive it to attack the other Grimm, perceiving them as creatures that would tear it apart, devour it and visit various horrific fates upon it.

It was true that Grimm minds were different, altogether alien to the Children of Dust. There were fewer weaknesses to assail, fewer vulnerabilities and fears, mainly primal ones; fears of fire, of water, of death. The creatures even fed on fear, complicating matters.

But they had fear. And that was all that Svanhild needed. The best tacticians could work with the smallest number, and Svanhild Feuerwald was nothing if not a good tactician.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2017, 03:50:13 pm »

"Dibs on the ones on the left side."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22