Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]  (Read 13490 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2017, 10:07:30 pm »

Ricardo waits
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2017, 10:20:17 pm »

Ricardo watched Sheila sneak carefully, moving gracefully from one foot to the next, avoiding the little camera as the VR sensor swiveled. The young intern drove casually, then turned just in time to see Sheila leap through the air. She screamed and jumped and ripped off the VR goggles as the spider landed and hungrily ate raw synthsteak.

"She's doing great. Worth a small fortune in ad traffic." The biologist replied. A portly hispanic 20 something with long hair. "Thanks again. Cristobal Ramone. Call me Ramone. Dr. Ramone, if you're being official."

He was chewing gum.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2017, 10:25:13 pm »

"Castillo. Ricardo DeCastillo. Last I heard, Shiela wasn't eating. I take it you've rectified that. Anything else of note, Doctor?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2017, 10:27:58 pm »

"Well I wouldn't try to pet her. John did, he's in medical now. She really hates us. Bites anything that moves, if we let her. But at least we tricked her into feeding off a drone. That's been big bucks. Some news though - weird bioagents in there. I think with some time and study there might be a lot we can use in her. So you're the guy, right? The one they named her after?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2017, 10:47:59 pm »

"Indeed. She was the biggest one i could find without setting foot in the hive. I plan on getting more specimens for you, any idea how i could catch more? I caught Shiela with my bare hands, but I cant imagine bringing more than one back that way every mission."

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2017, 10:49:51 pm »

"Well, I figure, gotta be more than one hive on the planet. Send in a drone to bring them back." He shrugged. "Planning to open a pet shop, or?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2017, 10:58:15 pm »

"I figure the more specimens, the more science, the more bonuses you get more to work with, i get more stuff, everyone wins. Even the captured animals get guaranteed food. I wonder if they can be domesticated enough for military use"

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2017, 11:00:13 pm »

"You know I've wondered that myself." he said. "They have pretty complex olfactory systems for spiders. I think there might be some kind of chemical transmission agent. What I'd like is someone who can milk her for a venom sample, but, since John, no one's got the guts to go in there."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2017, 11:01:39 pm »

"You got gloves?"

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2017, 11:03:05 pm »

"Right over there." he motioned.

There was padded football armor with a breath mask and big gloves. It looked like something you'd wear to train attack dogs. It was freshly bleached, you could tell, with sewed up patches over the thigh.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2017, 11:04:44 pm »

"Got a bucket?"

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2017, 11:07:06 pm »

He handed you a jar with a rubber dam on top.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2017, 11:11:11 pm »

Ricardo suits up. "Lower the oxygen levels to dull her reaction times and keep me updated on her position." He takes the milking jar. "Just like old times."

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2017, 11:12:53 pm »

Sheila jumped on Ricardo and climbed onto her. He flung her aside as she rose and charged for his leg. He kicked her and tackled her, holding her down with the sample jar over her mouth until she bit it, and started to fill it, milking slowly as it struggled. [Martial Arts 66]

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2017, 11:18:29 pm »

When the jar is full or Shiela empty of venom, Ricardo will lift her up in the same grip as he had first caught her in. "Can i get a RC pet carrier in here?"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23