Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]  (Read 13496 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2017, 12:04:15 pm »

Well...shit,Boiy will try to take a quick run and then wall run up to the desk and hopefully get the artifact
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2017, 12:11:56 pm »

Boiy ran up to the wall and kicked, leaping almost two feet up before landing back on the ceiling, falling over unharmed. [Commando 22]

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2017, 12:13:29 pm »

Boiy will try to wedge the bed to a position where he can take that artifact
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2017, 12:15:36 pm »

Boiy is able to get the bed wedged into position, it's legs secure in the floor tiles. He pulls the mattress and climbs the ladder left by the frame, reaching to pull down the artifact. It was like holding a beach ball underwater. It was made of bronze, and it was always heavy, and awkward to have it pulling upwards. But he has it. [Engineering 91]

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2017, 12:17:58 pm »

Boiy will try to inspect it again, hopefully figuring out how did... this happen

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2017, 12:20:11 pm »

You have absolutely no idea how this object might be doing this. It doesn't make any god damned sense. Maybe it's some kind of ancient curse? [Archaeology 35]

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2017, 12:23:50 pm »

Boiy will look for any kind of... buttons? small pressure plates? on the artifact

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2017, 12:25:01 pm »

There was nothing like that, but as you held if you felt groggy, with strange thoughts and feelings filling your mind. You'd gone to bed after experiencing something similar the night before, thinking you were just tired.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2017, 12:27:41 pm »

Boiy will get a pen and paper,maybe a bit more paper and start writing down the thoughts that he has from holding the artifact,and then go back to bed

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2017, 12:31:50 pm »

Well, you had a datapad. Fetching a pen and paper would be a bit like fetching a quill and parchment. The datapad was on the desk, but with the ladder it's easily found. Starting to try to take notes, there seemed to be no words or symbols or even sketches to describe what he was imagining. Something of them seemed familiar, like it might be a way down, if he allowed his mind to explore it.

Or he could go back to bed and try later.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2017, 12:38:38 pm »

Boiy will try to let his mind explore it

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2017, 12:40:18 pm »

It was all so simple. Boiy felt gravity shift, and he fell slowly and landed safely on the floor again, holding the artifact. Above him, his bed ladder was still in place. He had a wicked headache though. [take 1 dicetype of damage for casting without mana. Psionics 73]

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2017, 12:49:15 pm »

Boiy places the artifact on the desk and heads to the clinic

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2017, 01:07:12 pm »

Dr. Ramone walked in, leaving the spider enclosure. "Hey, Doc Boiy, what's the problem buddy?"

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2017, 01:12:27 pm »

"Long story short,i have a really fucking bad headache,and no i wasnt drinking last night." Boiy replied "Also whats with that spider thing over there?" Boiy asked nervously
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23