Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]  (Read 13491 times)

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Headquarters]
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2017, 11:20:24 pm »

Ricardo held the spider as it kicked and struggled. Someone in a mask came in with a box to put her in. It took about ten minutes of trying before they finally tricked her in. The two of them left, and Dr. Ramone got right to work, pouring venom into various test tubes prepared with sample materials, and spun them, watching a screen. [Martial Arts 56]

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2017, 11:27:59 pm »

"Isn't she a beauty? Those fangs would have to have enough power in them to latch onto prey ten times its size! And i'm willing to wager that the venom would pack enough punch to down a beast fifty times its size! I wonder what the venom does. I'm going to guess it's necrotic, but i really dont know. Whoooo!" Ricardo is buzzing with energy as he takes the armor off.

SteveIrwin.mp4
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2017, 11:29:37 pm »

Dr. Ramone examined the results. "Looks like I thought. Degenerative neurotoxin, the neurotransmitter the body uses for pain, and... something else."

He squirted a fluid onto a carrot, and walked over to the enclosure.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2017, 11:34:53 pm »

"What are you doing?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2017, 11:37:44 pm »

"Testing a hypothesis." he said. He slid it into a feeding door. You could smell the dank air that blasted out of the pressure chamber.

Sheila went ballistic. She leapt across the enclosure and started to bite and shred the carrot with her claws.

"A pherenome response. Hive creature, powerful sense of smell. Seemed about right. I should have this weaponized before your next mission. And thanks for the holovid. I'll wire you five hundred credits. Buy some champagne or something."
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 11:54:27 pm by retromach »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2017, 01:49:52 am »

"If you ever need someone to wrestle wildlife for a video, I'm your man."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2017, 03:45:35 am »

Ricardo heads back to the dojo. He buys 10 more shares and reads his emails and other assorted stuff. One email caught his attention, an ad for an advanced hand-to-hand combat class featuring techniques well above his current skill level. He opens up a calculator on his PDA and begins to do some mathematical gymnastics. The class costs 20,000 credits and with the current share price, he was just short of 17000 credits total.

Some of the frequenters at the dojo were starting to progress at a decent rate. if he could teach more advanced techniques, they could charge accordingly.

He pages Vigil over his PDA

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2017, 08:10:35 am »

Vigil looks away from his work. The ad that he had been spending the last day and a half straight writhing, and noticed that Ricardo was trying to reach him.
'What are the chances that he found out about my plan early? Maybe he is pissed. Maybe he is happy about in. . . ' he though to himself, as he answered.
"Vigil."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2017, 08:28:42 am »

"Hey uhhh, this might sting a little bit. There's an advanced hand to hand combat course coming up and it costs twenty thousand credits. Uhh... if I liquidated all my shares, I would have sixteen point nine seven (16.970) thousand. I was thinking of signing up for the course after the next mission, and depending on how things go with stock, I may need a financial hand. "

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2017, 10:22:56 am »

"I think you should wait until the next mission is over to liquidate your shares. Who knows, we both may be able to take the class, and, if that happens, I have good news for you."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2017, 11:23:32 am »

Boiy starts to examine the strange alien artifact. He can't make heads or tails of it, or it's purpose. There was writing on it, but it was difficult to read and stylized. Perhaps it was a religious artifact? [Archaeology 29]

He made copies of it, studied it, and found himself fascinated with it. It was still on his work desk in his quarters when he went to bed. And then, when he woke up, there was something off about his room. Looking down at the floor, it was soft panelled, rather than the smooth polished floor. It looked more like the roof?

Looking outside, the sky was below and the ground above. He and his bed were resting warmly and comfortably upside down on the ceiling. The rest of the furniture was still on the floor, above his head.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:31:37 am by retromach »

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2017, 11:38:31 am »

"Interesting..." I look at my work desk if the artifact is still there
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2017, 11:43:38 am »

The artifact is sitting two and a half meters above you, on a desk that pressed a meter down from the floor, along with a pad.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2017, 11:56:06 am »

Boiy will punch himself to make sure that this isnt a dream
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2017, 12:00:23 pm »

A quick face slap later and Boiy was still on the ceiling.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23