Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174418 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [8/10]
« Reply #1470 on: September 28, 2017, 05:19:21 pm »

"Sir Thunderlord, we did not slay the Maelstrom you spoke of. Seymour is the one who slew him, and he no-longer walks this earth. The Demonologist who took his ember took a portal to the Dark Cathedral in the city to the west, and that was the last I saw of them. Take your quarrel up with the demonologist, neither of us want any part of it. We are in search of an artifact of our own, and will leave you in peace if you do the same."
attempt to convince the demon to leave us alone,but take a defensive stance and be ready to defend Lyirah from harm.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: September 28, 2017, 05:20:52 pm »

...mh hmn.
[Aaron is not terribly confident in the word of this Archangel he has yet to meet. He is somewhat confident in Lyirah, though, seeing as she has worked with the team; he would want to get the Archangel OK'd by her before trusting it in basically any capacity.]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: September 28, 2017, 05:41:04 pm »

"Sir Thunderlord, we did not slay the Maelstrom you spoke of. Seymour is the one who slew him, and he no-longer walks this earth. The Demonologist who took his ember took a portal to the Dark Cathedral in the city to the west, and that was the last I saw of them. Take your quarrel up with the demonologist, neither of us want any part of it. We are in search of an artifact of our own, and will leave you in peace if you do the same."
attempt to convince the demon to leave us alone,but take a defensive stance and be ready to defend Lyirah from harm.

((Wow rude weren't you the one who rushed to combat first and stunlocked the crap out of the demon? :P))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: September 28, 2017, 05:58:45 pm »

Spoiler: new char (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: September 28, 2017, 07:00:24 pm »

Appearance: A young man with clean shaven face, he wears a stained red tunic and somewhat baggy brown pants, I am totaly not trying to describe the duelyst from path of exile poorly.
Eeeyy, nice, another PoE player :D
I prefer Shadow, but nice :D

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: September 28, 2017, 07:25:33 pm »

Appearance: A young man with clean shaven face, he wears a stained red tunic and somewhat baggy brown pants, I am totaly not trying to describe the duelyst from path of exile poorly.
Duelyst was the first I ever played. Havent tried shadow yet.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: September 28, 2017, 07:49:22 pm »

Ey, I enjoy them. Basically the only one I've played, mind you. Traps everywhere, whirling blades so that enemies can't touch me, and fork/greater multiple projectiles frost arrows to be king crowd control.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: September 28, 2017, 08:05:33 pm »

Ey, I enjoy them. Basically the only one I've played, mind you. Traps everywhere, whirling blades so that enemies can't touch me, and fork/greater multiple projectiles frost arrows to be king crowd control.
Ah sounds fun, currently enjoying a shot gun archer build, just get them to come from one direction or telaport around them and blast them with multishot.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: September 28, 2017, 09:05:04 pm »

Ah, yes, and zombies and a chaos golem to distract enemies and give me some extra resistance. Minions are nice.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: September 28, 2017, 09:20:23 pm »

Ah, yes, and zombies and a chaos golem to distract enemies and give me some extra resistance. Minions are nice.
Indeed, well, let's stop distracting from the thread. Still an enjoyable talk, always nice to meet another fan of PoE,
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: September 28, 2017, 09:38:45 pm »

((Wow rude weren't you the one who rushed to combat first and stunlocked the crap out of the demon? :P))
(While true, I neither dealt the finishing blow, nor took the embers. Also you have to admit if something exploded through a wall in front of you, your first reactions would be run and/or kill respectively, wouldn't they?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [9/10]
« Reply #1481 on: September 29, 2017, 07:23:38 am »

"Excellent work, everyone! Almost done!"

Loot the bodies.
((I've no idea about my sheet or skills since while I am glad the HP now is 60, from being stuck at 35 for quite a time :P, I'm unsure which skills are on cooldown and when I can replenish my faithshield.))

Rest and examine surroundings! Any weapon I can grab from the soldiers to use as my anti-undead thing?

[2 +1] Exorcist tried to get some more information from the spirit, but only heard: You held the idol gods closed me in not long ago. You really need to ask why I want to take my revenge on them?
"I ask if you had thought about otherwise, because vengeance can accomplish more than spiting an old memory. Now that you are free, you can do more than that--you can do better than they did, with us."

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: September 29, 2017, 10:35:07 am »

Your character sheet is on first page, second post, bottom of alive players section. Sheets are updated after almost every turn, and you can track HP and cooldowns there. Check companion section for spirit's sheet.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: October 01, 2017, 10:17:59 am »

Informative bump.

Set off to college, so you may expect updates to be less frequent. I'll have to wait a few days to get a stable connection in my dorm room as well (and be sure that I'll live in that room as well - they somehow lost key to the room I was about to take and I had to move to another one... on tenth floor...). Once I'll get through those early issues, I'll post an update.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: October 01, 2017, 02:19:57 pm »

Informative bump.

Set off to college, so you may expect updates to be less frequent. I'll have to wait a few days to get a stable connection in my dorm room as well (and be sure that I'll live in that room as well - they somehow lost key to the room I was about to take and I had to move to another one... on tenth floor...). Once I'll get through those early issues, I'll post an update.
Damn man, best of luck
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 166