Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174377 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [9/10]
« Reply #1485 on: October 02, 2017, 11:40:19 am »

Turn 65

[3 +2] Excellent work, everyone! Almost done! - Duke shouted, jumping on corpse of the undead warrior and stripping it off it's armor set. Then he picked up it's mighty glaive. He also found some kind of a charm on it - a dried and small severed head.

I ask if you had thought about otherwise, because vengeance can accomplish more than spiting an old memory. Now that you are free, you can do more than that--you can do better than they did, with us. - Serrana said to the spirit.

[1 +1] They deserve punishment not only for horrors they made me face in my imprisonment, but also for horrors of many other beings in the world! - Erlath's spirit yelled angrily.

[4] Lysander with his followers went out to search for more enemies in the village, but they couldn't find any monstrosity there. The village was cleared!

[3] Serrana rested and examined surroundings. A few burned buildings, several trees and a barricade or two. It'd take a while to secure this place.

[3] Then she searched corpses for any weapons. She found a heavy and unweildy halberd.

If you don't mind, I would like to have that armor. - Pguhyuh said to Aaron. Hmn? Er, yes, sure. - Dragon replied, demonologist's question bringing him back to earth, then gave Pguhyuh the armor.

[2] Also we better go find the others quickly. I have a feeling we don't have much time left - Pguhyuh said, attempting to put on his new armor. He had to take off his demonhide armor to wear it though, as it was too thick.

..I recall none of that... - Dragon said to himself after the spirit faded away.

[5 +2] Aaron managed to easily weild both Dragonruler Greatsword and Daemei Great Hammer. They seemed to be as light as feathers, yet their destructive potential was extreme.

[3] Pguhyuh moved on with Smoke to find any of their companions in the keep. They only found Vivian, who was next to them, and left catacombs to search elsewhere. There was no one else in the keep, but Smoke's infravision had such long field of view that he managed to just barely notice village and faint silhouettes of other survivors.

[1 +2] Aaron inspected catacombs further and secured them. Using fire and great hammer, he fixed the gate, completely sealing entrance to crypts.

[4 +2] Then he hastily flied to opposite wing of keep and attempted to wall off the tower. Despite a feeling of dreadful gaze upon himself, Aaron barricaded the staircase and found some spare bricks strewn around, then completely walled it off. Height Keep should be safe now!

[4 +2] Then in a blink of an eye, he flied back to demonologist.

[1 +2] Aaron, Pguhyuh and Fzbxr left Height Keep through courtyard and moved on towards village. Archangel Cilber mentioned dragons in his speech. If we can find the demigoddess Lyirah and return to the cathedral, you could ask him about them. - demonologist said as they were moving on, and a long: ...mh hmn. - was the only Aaron's reaction.

[6] Alexander backed off to find a safe resting spot. Unknowingly to him, he stepped on one of graves and it opened under his feet, taking him inside. A skeleton grabbed him instantly!

[Skeleton: 5, Alexander: 1] The undead wildly scratched peasant then bit him several times!

[Ghatzu: 1, Darkfallen: 1] Sightless man tried to use litany against the dark spirit, but the ray of dark energy shot back at him! Darkfallen tried to attack Ghatzu, but fell into the ray and was evaporated!

Sir Thunderlord, we did not slay the Maelstrom you spoke of. Seymour is the one who slew him, and he no-longer walks this earth. The Demonologist who took his ember took a portal to the Dark Cathedral in the city to the west, and that was the last I saw of them. Take your quarrel up with the demonologist, neither of us want any part of it. We are in search of an artifact of our own, and will leave you in peace if you do the same. - Reynald tried to use persuasion to get out of this situation well and alive.

[3] I'll travel to this cathedral you spoke of and try to find that demonologist. But be warned, I will come back if you lie. Farewell human, and good luck on your quest demigoddess. You'll need a lot of it! - Thunderlord replied, then turned into lightning and striked off closer to the Cathedral.

Thunderlord: Moved away

Skeleton: [60/60]

Darkfallen: Dead

Catacombs secured. Tower walled off. Height Keep should be safe now - any travel rolls to it receive a +2 bonus.
Dennis: Found Northern Warrior's Armor, Heavy Glaive, Dried Head
Aaron: 2 turns for dragon form to end, lost Cryptlord's Plate Armor
Pguhyuh: Receive Cryptlord's Plate Armor
Alexander: -25 HP, Learnt curse eater, lunatic's luck changed
Serrana: Found northern halberd

Sightless Ghatzu: -30 HP [15/60]

OOC

Solved all the issues - I'll be staying on tenth floor (and most probably live alone in my room, since no one showed up yet), and I've got access to uni's more or less stable internet connection. I'll add Spazyak's new character to the game next turn.

Northern Warrior's Armor - 3 physical protection, 2 fire protection, 1 dark protection

Heavy Glaive - 160 physical damage, very slow, body splitter

Dried Head - halves current taint level

Northern Halberd - 80 physical damage, slow, whirlwind

100 Pages!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 11:54:52 am by Dark One »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: October 02, 2017, 12:04:09 pm »

Try to combine both armor sets, but make sure to not break one of them in the process, then contine towards the village and have Smoke search for the other memebers of the team wirh his infravision.
Also try to examine the daemei hammer, see if I can discover something about its origins.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 01:36:50 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: October 02, 2017, 12:06:04 pm »

100 page party woot! :P
Return to the Village, set myself on fire with Elemental Maelstrom, and begin fortification.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 03:14:16 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: October 02, 2017, 12:11:50 pm »

Help with fortifying the village. Sadly put pitchfork to bed in my old house, then equip glaive and armor.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:51:13 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: October 02, 2017, 12:35:58 pm »

"We should keep moving. If he doesn't find the demonologist we will have to fight him on the way out, assuming you do not depart from this world immediately."
keep going and stick close, time is of the essence.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: October 02, 2017, 01:04:09 pm »

You know, that hammer looks kind of familiar. Do you mind lending it later so I can examine it?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: October 02, 2017, 01:22:30 pm »

Feel free to look it over, but I'll want it back before we encounter any hostiles.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: October 02, 2017, 01:28:08 pm »

Lunatics Luck, STAB THAT BONEY BASTARD.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: October 02, 2017, 01:39:13 pm »

Don't worry, I will give it back. Weapons like these are not my style, I just want to investigate the demonic nature of this hammer.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: October 02, 2017, 01:45:30 pm »

Goi g to go ahead and say random spawn please
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: October 02, 2017, 02:26:41 pm »

Begin working to fortify the village.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: October 02, 2017, 02:44:16 pm »

Spoiler:  New Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 03:35:13 pm by Roboson »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: October 02, 2017, 04:55:53 pm »

Hey, Dark, if I shift my snowstorm-turned-elemental-maelstrom to fire, can we count it as me being on fire and have fire frenzy?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: October 03, 2017, 01:23:43 am »

Serrana listened and felt that she could understand how the vengeance was a very core aspect of this spirit's demeanor.

I believe, in time, you will be open to other ways of vengeance than inflicting spite back in turn. In the least, I am grateful you are open to listening to me. Also I found this halberd; would you like to do anything with it?

Begin working to fortify the village.
Follow the boss Lysander and the Duke in doing so!

"I am forgetful; what is the plan after this? We have secured the village; what about the fortress?"

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: October 03, 2017, 02:07:02 am »

Hey, Dark, if I shift my snowstorm-turned-elemental-maelstrom to fire, can we count it as me being on fire and have fire frenzy?

Nope, the aura while centered around you, attacks enemies not you, so it won't quite work.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 166