Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 174390 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [9/10]
« Reply #1500 on: October 03, 2017, 05:37:18 am »

Hey, Dark, if I shift my snowstorm-turned-elemental-maelstrom to fire, can we count it as me being on fire and have fire frenzy?

Nope, the aura while centered around you, attacks enemies not you, so it won't quite work.
Can I use an action to make it set me on fire?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - For whom the bell tolls [10/10]
« Reply #1501 on: October 03, 2017, 03:10:24 pm »

It'd work. I'll update tomorrow, today I'll add Roboson's character to the list and he'll join with next turn, and finally add Lyirah's sheet to companions.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 03:14:06 pm by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: October 03, 2017, 03:15:01 pm »

Ok, edited in self-immolation to my action.
You know I could hypothetically get a +5 on certain actions now, right?

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: October 03, 2017, 03:44:08 pm »

Something something implings.... Makes you more of a coward for walling off that tower...

Moved companion sheets to google docs. Will move dead characters tomorrow.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: October 03, 2017, 03:48:47 pm »

Im totally going to check that tower once I have time for that.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: October 03, 2017, 04:05:07 pm »

"I am forgetful; what is the plan after this? We have secured the village; what about the fortress?"

"We will take care of that next, don't worry."
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: October 03, 2017, 04:06:48 pm »

Well, two of that is from fire frenzy, which they'd need to be on fire for (and they wouldn't have fire immunity), another two is from dragon form, for which they'd need a turn to shift, and the other one is just my +1 to looting and diplomacy from being the Dragonruler.
And if I'm in baseline dragon form, they receive a -1.
Overall: it's unlikely that they'd survive long enough to get the +4 if I've got it active, and there's a good chance that their +4 will just be a +3, so Implings aren't necessarily going to have the chance to counter me.

Also, a while ago, when someone (I think Dustan) said that dragons are OP, you mentioned an Achilles heel. Are you willing to share what that heel is?

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: October 04, 2017, 01:07:38 am »

You can over-overshot.

You'll have to find it out playing.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: October 04, 2017, 07:47:07 am »

Eastern Dragon's Luck, immunity to overshoots (and critical failures) in any Dragon Form.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: October 04, 2017, 07:55:19 am »

Dragons are way too strong.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: October 04, 2017, 08:05:48 am »

I could have taken all the same skills with different flavor. The only difference would have been with the Dragonruler Greatsword.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: October 04, 2017, 10:10:38 am »

Turn 666

[3] Pguhyuh took off the plate armor, managed to fit demonhide under it and put on Cryptlord's plate. Two layers of thick, stiff material cripple his movement quite a bit though, but provide with excellent protection.

You know, that hammer looks kind of familiar. Do you mind lending it later so I can examine it? - Pguhyuh asked the dragon. Feel free to look it over, but I'll want it back before we encounter any hostiles. - Aaron replied, handing the hammer to demonologist.

[6] Don't worry, I will give it back. Weapons like these are not my style, I just want to investigate the demonic nature of this hammer. - Pguhyuh said, taking the hammer into his hands, but he immediately dropped it on his feet! It was much too heavy for him! But despite that, he could feel primal arcane fires still burning deep within structure of this hammer... and the pain of smashed legs! Aaron helped him, taking the hammer back.

[6] Without looking back, Aaron, Pguhyuh and Smoke moved on to village, demon's infravision helping them locate other survivors. They quickly caught up to others, not aware that something was watching them as they moved.

[6] Dennis left the group for a minute to leave his trusty pitchfork on a bed in his old house, but he forgot that the place was burnt down and upon reaching it, he could see only ashes.

I believe, in time, you will be open to other ways of vengeance than inflicting spite back in turn. In the least, I am grateful you are open to listening to me. Also I found this halberd; would you like to do anything with it? - Serrana spoke with vengeful spirit, showing it the halberd she found.

[5] The halberd is of no use to a spirit. I may strenghten it for you however, if you wish. - Erlath's spirit replied.

[6 +2] Dragon decided to turn his elemental maelstrom into fire based, and focused on setting himself on fire. He immediately set himself ablaze, pillar of fire shooting high!

[3 +4] Dragon started securing the village with great speed and efficiency. Seeing Aaron's enthusiasm, other survivors worked just as hard if not harder to secure the village. In just two hours, they managed to reinforce barricades, fix walls and fences around the whole place.

[1] Suddenly a powerful lightning stroke at the village center, destroying the altar! Whole group ran there to investigate what happened, and they saw an enormous, heavily armored wraith with a huge flail. And you thought that simply walling me off will save you? - the spirit asked, it's raspy, otherworldly voice echoed horrifyingly throughout the village. The spirit started laughing, and then said: Azhakenethrash! - swinging it's flail and striking down remainings of holy altar.

We should keep moving. If he doesn't find the demonologist we will have to fight him on the way out, assuming you do not depart from this world immediately. - inqusitor said to demigoddess.

[3] Yes, let's go! - Lyirah replied and they flied away.

[2] As they lowered their flight level and were about to fly down towards caverns, a flock of undead eagles flight past them. It seems that they haven't noticed Reynald and Lyirah yet.

[1] Build-up of taint placed a heavy case of curse upon peasant!

[2] Alexander tried to employ lunatic's luck, but he couldn't due to the shock of falling down a grave!

[Alexander: 1, Skeleton: 3, Ghatzu: 1] Peasant tried to stab the skeleton with his demonsword, but only put his sword through space between it's ribs! The undead without hesitation snapped Alexander's neck! Sightless man tried to help his companion, but didn't knew that grave has broke up open and fell down to the skeleton!

[1] From the east he came. A young man with clean shaven face, wearing a stained red tunic and somewhat baggy brown pants. Trudging through forests. An exile, lost in the horrors of apocalypse. Renald reached an abandoned graveyard and saw some man fall down into a grave, to his death!

[6] Running out of food, a lone enchanter left his hideout within plains. A man almost six feet high, with dirty blond hair, blue eyes and stupidly wide shoulders. It was time to search and scavenge, he moved towards nearby village, Height Keep towering high above it on hills. Suddenly he saw unbelievably powerful lightning strike right at the village!

Dread Knight Kupameth: [512/512]

Skeleton: [60/60]

Village almost safe... You only need to kill that boss...
Aaron: 1 turn for dragon form to end, fire frenzy!
Pguhyuh: -15 HP
Alexander: Dead

Sightless Ghatzu: Dead

OOC

Curse kicking in just before Alexander died means one: 100% chance for him to get up as boss undead next turn!

Before someone mentions immunity to overshots and failures - others's don't have it.

Spoiler: To Crazyabe (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: October 04, 2017, 10:13:30 am »

Creep forwards and investigate the grave yard, keep lot's of distance though, just study what is going on.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:29:24 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: October 04, 2017, 10:20:43 am »

Oh, THAT looks fun. If bad rolls occur, it could be a dread knight+thunderlord smackdown.

keep my eyes on them and the ground. they are scouts for the undead mage.
"We should expect company. I have a feeling the undead mage is near.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: October 04, 2017, 10:39:36 am »

((How long does it take to create a portal with the shard? We might be able to escape back to the keep, the cathedral or the mountains. This guy looks way too strong for us to handle. As much HP as Maelstorm, we needed 2 almost-gods to kill that guy and we were very lucky.
Also lightning and possible demon thunder lord hunting us.))
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:44:35 am by randomgenericusername »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 166