Machine
- 0 (0%)
Frame
- 2 (28.6%)
Paladin
- 5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: (RTD) Knights of the Stars  (Read 9109 times)

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
Re: (RTD) Knights of the Stars
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2017, 02:32:17 pm »

I will be acting in place of Crazyabe since he did not actually post in the channel. Slick, Beirus, post your character sheets for next turn.

[1][5+3][3+3][6+3]

v

[3-1]

With Guwat, Vision 1, Thunderbolt, Ognip'Pish and  Frunk pointing a firearm at the maintenance group, they seemed almost cowed at the sight of that many high-grade weapons, and a light groan (read: roar) by the Brug resulted in Frunk taking the first burst, most of it hitting the ceiling.

The crowd fails to hold their comprehension and all those who actually have weapons pull them out. The Brug charges forward towards Thunderbolt.

[3+3][5+3] v [6]
Two simultaneous headshots with a snub-nosed phazon rifle and a Linear weapon by the two Battle Frames instantly knock the Brug down, but it gets back up, despite what appears to be the small pitter patter of brain matter coming out of its skull.

Thunderbolt's weapon runs out of ammunition and needs to be reloaded, which the machine promptly [2+3] loads with professional precision, but nearly fumbles and nearly drops the damn thing.

[6] v [5]

Ognip'pish lets out a second spray of fire, but catches a gyrojet to the shoulder, and is knocked to the floor.
[Update Character sheet -- Suit Breach.]

[6+3]v[1+2]

With a wet thud, a large "plate" of dark matter phases through the top of the elevator and meat chunking the vast majority of the hostiles. The Brug escaped this relatively unharmed and is currently charging forward with a large metal tool.
[6-2+2] Guwat bites back a choking gasp as his overextended power base exhaust him to his core. His nose develops a nose bleed while he develops a Migraine at the same time.
[add Psionic Exaustion to conditions]

Vision one, even in its overclocked state, does not have enough processing power to commit to every action it could have, and the linear rifle takes a massive amount of processing power to even aim and fire, much less run the autoloaders and its other support components.
[Change character sheet, light overheating to mainplatform]
[2+1-1]

The Raptor Drone moves forward, and fires off a burst at the unknown Armory personnel, and misses.

[1] Said person leaped from fright, and barely manages to get into cover, slamming his head into a countertop.

[3-1]

A single eye drone initiates the deployment procedure but is unable to fully finish. before the "turn" is up.

All in all, only two engineering personnel in the elevator are conscious, and one is slamming on the elevator close door to no avail while the other is in a cover position. Arms on its head, flat on the ground.

A Brug is charging towards the squad of Thunderbolt,  Vision 1, Frunk and Guwat.

There is an armory personnel, either unconscious or regretting its life hiding under the countertop in the Armory.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2017, 02:45:03 pm »

Frunk aims his pistol at one of the the Brug's knees and fires, swapping targets to the other knee after a few shots.

Spoiler: Frunk (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 08:46:43 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2017, 02:56:57 pm »

I'm heading for that armory.
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Slick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2017, 04:45:58 pm »

"Initiating Overdrive, Intercepting"

Thunderbolt activates his Overdrive increasing his strength before intercepting the Brug with a shield-charge, he then attempts to fire his Snubnose point blank.

Spoiler: Thunderbolt IV (click to show/hide)

(OOC: I'm used one of my Rifle Chambers right?)
Edit:
(OOC: Wait, what are the Marines doing?)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:48:02 pm by Slick »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2017, 05:39:20 pm »

//Target obscured by friendly, hold fire
wait and allow cooling to catch up to demand.
Eye 3 - finish incomplete deployment procedure
Raptor 1 speaker:"Get on the floor with your appendages clearly visible. Our VISION is boundless, as is our wrath."
Spoiler: Vision 1 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 08:59:12 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2017, 07:52:48 pm »

@Slick((They haven't fired yet because the battle was too fast for them, they have taken aim and cover though.))
((Yes, you used one of your rifle chambers.))

@Coolrune206 You are danger close to the enemy, using the Plasmatic Thrower is not advised unless casualties to fellow allies are acceptable.

@Crazyabe
What else are you gonna do besides walk over to the armory?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2017, 08:06:54 pm »

I'm heading for that armory.
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Knockout any Awake Armory Personnel in there, Probably attempt to tie them down with whatever is available, and take a look at the weapons selection
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 08:49:15 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2017, 08:46:53 pm »

@Slick((They haven't fired yet because the battle was too fast for them, they have taken aim and cover though.))
((Yes, you used one of your rifle chambers.))

@Coolrune206 You are danger close to the enemy, using the Plasmatic Thrower is not advised unless casualties to fellow allies are acceptable.

@Crazyabe
What else are you gonna do besides walk over to the armory?
Action re-assessed.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2017, 10:01:47 pm »

"I think I overdid it." Guwat grunts through gritted teeth as he turns his aim on the Brug.

Shoot the Brug with my guns from cover. If the others kill it first, head to the armory and try to coerce any Unitarian in there into giving me access to whatever neat guns they have, or assess the armory stocks and how to get to them if there is nobody inside to coerce.

Spoiler: Guwat (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2017, 11:41:20 am »

Quote from: Coolrune206 v Brug Technician
3 V 5

Ognip'Pish fires twice into one of its knees, missing one fo the shots but scorching the cloth covered flesh, and noting the distinct sound of the muscle fibers in said leg snapping and curling up from the heat, before Thunderbolt and the Brug collides. The Brug moves with a limp.

Quote from: Slick v Brug Technician {Collision}
3! v 2

as Flesh and machine collide, a loud, resounding crack is heard. The crack was the should of both ribs and plate metal groaning and ribs breaking respectively. myomere cables in the arm holding the shield lock up for a breif second, and the Brug manages to gain the upper hand briefly enough to remove the alloy shield in between  ThunderBolt and the Brug.

Quote from: Slick v Brug Technician {Grapple}
4 V 0!
With ruthless precision, Thunderbolt counters with a feint followed by forcing the Brug to the ground and then slamming its weapon through the back of the Brugs skull and into where presumably it's hindbrain sits and fires a minimum round. With a wet shuck, the rifle is removed, and the bent Alloy shield is collected.

Thick, black smoke emanates from the Brugs mutilated body, particularly from the various impact points where Phazon rounds entered. The body acts out with Death spasms but lays on the ground.
Just as Thunderbolt finishes the melee, heat sinks disengaged and the Myomere strands in the muscle modules of the Battle frame disengaged. The heatsinks are exposed to the atmosphere, yellow hot and radiating with intense heat. It will take approximately [2 turns] to completely dissipate the heat. Looking at your weapon, the spiraling electromagnets that lead to the Graviton Emitter at the end of the rifle are slightly bent, analyzations reveal this to be most likely a non-issue, however.
(Overdrive ability exhausted. Add moderate overheating and compromised Metal shield to Conditions, along with "covered in Brug Blood".)

Quote from: Beirus (Distraction of the Fight)
[1]

That was perhaps the most brutal thing you have ever seen a Battle Frame commit. Both the speed and the utter devastation Thunderbolt committed to that machine was absolutely horrendous. The fact that it fractured it's one good leg with just a kick and then slammed its rifle through the Brugs skull was not something you wanted to see. You were pretty sure that if you were not in fact a Starknight, you wouldn't have seen the carnage at all, only the results.

MOving to the Armory, you witness...

Quote from: Lenglon v Armory QuarterMaster {Persuasion}
4 V 4

Just before the drone bears out its warning, the person gets up, fumbles around and picks up a small foto long wrench, and holds it up.

"Get on the floor, with your appendages clearly visible. Our VISION is Boundless, as is our wrath."

The Gauridan looks at the drone, gibbering to himself lightly.

and promptly hides under the desk, still visible from your Raptor Drone, and hugging itself in a ball.

Quote from: Coolrune205 v Armory QUarterMaster (Tactical subduement)
4 V 4!

Ognip'Pish rounds the corner and slams down like lightning onto the individual Guardian. it was a brief scuffle, both sides equally managed, with the armory personnel managing to get out from under the desk and another countertop with his side, with Ognip'Pish hands somehow tied together with the Guardian equivalent of duct tape.

[1]

He falls on the ground with a yelp.

Guwat only boggles at the stupidity that just occurred.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 11:48:04 am by Blood_Librarian »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2017, 11:46:21 am »

-snip-
Frunk advances into the cargo elevator, subduing any remaining personnel with blunt trauma.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:42:25 pm by Coolrune206 »

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2017, 11:48:34 am »

@Coolrune206, Fixed, please remove that ungodly quote of me, please.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2017, 01:15:01 pm »

Am I still lightly overheated, and is Eye3 still partially deployed?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2017, 01:33:01 pm »

The eye is fully deployed, and the vents have caught up with thermal demands. Please list where each drones destination in the condition tab as well.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2017, 03:09:36 pm »

Send Eye3 to the armory to begin looting
Raptor1 - fire once more upon the armory quartermaster and then repeat the warming. do this until either he surrenders or gets shot.
Deploy Eye4 to assist Eye3

Spoiler: Vision 1 (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11