Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 853 854 [855] 856 857 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 776904 times)

Hotfire90

Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Empress Ruberta I of Methiant!
« Reply #12810 on: July 15, 2018, 03:42:43 pm »

B

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12811 on: July 15, 2018, 04:01:33 pm »

B

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #12812 on: July 15, 2018, 05:07:55 pm »

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12813 on: July 15, 2018, 07:14:27 pm »

B

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #12814 on: July 15, 2018, 07:18:23 pm »

Just wait a year and return to us, okay? B

inexpensive sulphur in masse on the west (maybe we can pay one gold and have it for two years, THIS will be profitable, if the long roads don't prove to be a difficulty)

cocoa to buy and sell again from the south (that desire a big amount of metals

griffins on the far west

we need to get some kind of non-religious pact with damdamian and eldrican, if we can ship these things to methiant we can even send it further away as a proxy

maybe we will get rich enough to buy those gan-minsong stuff and re-sell it

maybe we can hire the dwarves to study the box
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12815 on: July 15, 2018, 07:54:08 pm »

B

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12816 on: July 15, 2018, 07:54:47 pm »

B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12817 on: July 15, 2018, 11:56:22 pm »

Just wait a year and return to us, okay? B

inexpensive sulphur in masse on the west (maybe we can pay one gold and have it for two years, THIS will be profitable, if the long roads don't prove to be a difficulty)

cocoa to buy and sell again from the south (that desire a big amount of metals

griffins on the far west

we need to get some kind of non-religious pact with damdamian and eldrican, if we can ship these things to methiant we can even send it further away as a proxy

maybe we will get rich enough to buy those gan-minsong stuff and re-sell it

maybe we can hire the dwarves to study the box

The problem here is Eldrican was recently at war with the far West. I suspect that their pact with Rucus is as much fear of them as it is fear of us, and the last thing they want is the scary people with advanced Guns to their East befriending the scary people with advanced guns to their West. In all likelyhood, they will do everything in their power to hinder our attempts at trade and diplomacy.

I say if we want the resources of the West we have two options:

1: Try to forge an alliance with the Westerners (and perhaps the Dwarves) to divide and conqueror Eldrican. We would also have to fight off Rucus and Lamentia to do this, and other Damdamian states may decide to get involved as well. Once that war is settled, however, we will be free to trade with the Westerners to our heart's content.

2: Align with Eldrican and Rucus, and help them invade the far west in exchange for ownership of some of the sulphur mines.

Edit:

Also, can we get an option to lead the assualt on the Ur-Urk ourselves?

This would be good for several reasons:

1: We have a flying lazorhorse that will help our rolls, and would make us a very effective scout.
2: We look like a stronger leader if we lead in battle.
3: If we die, we can name Cyl as our replacement, and unite with Cydwyl early.
4: If we die, and our dealings with sorceresses manage to fuck things up, wizards may be less willing to help Ruberta than they would an innocent successor.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:03:20 am by Weirdsound »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12818 on: July 16, 2018, 12:01:34 am »

B Huzzah for more learning! Our House of Learning shall be the most advanced center of knowledge in the world!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12819 on: July 16, 2018, 05:03:41 am »

B
Map the world! But do it slowly, so there's time to make new maps! Oh, and I agree that it would be nice to ride our lazerhorse into battle against the treacherous Ur-uk, soon they too shall know that Methiant doesn't like being wronged.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #12820 on: July 16, 2018, 11:48:05 am »

We could also go through no-man's land near elven forest on the north and make those trade deals

the problem would be bandits and a possibility of eldrican raid (acting as bandits sure) or even elven threats if we go too closer

we also have that dwarven flag artifact that will make us better

we can also say "YOU YOUR MEEK DEATHAN, COME WITH ME AND YOU WILL HELP ME MANAGE THE ARMY, DON'T YOU DARE TO REFUSE, WE ALL REMEMBER YOU ALMOST SIGNED A REBELLION, There isn't a NO option, yes you can stay out of frontline"
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12821 on: July 16, 2018, 02:06:32 pm »

You let them return to their studies, and hope they can get an updated map soon.

1182 AD, Mid-Autumn

The siege for Orcworld Fortress has came to a bloody end; it took a while to get Fireblood machines and enough soldiers through the mountains and the tunnel. However, a lucky breach of walls early in the siege allowed Methiantese soldiers to attempt and reconquer the keep after a day of fighting within its walls. Approximately 650 Ur-Uk bodies (about one sixth being females and children, if the anatomical differences have a say here) were counted up, and reports say that only a handful of the monkeymen were spotted fleeing the area in the confusion.

Numerous artifacts were looted by the soldiers, from clothes to pins and jewelry through even pointy shoes and funny hats. Most importantly, a large cache of documents, written with charcoal on some reedy cloth, were obtained. Either military secrets or quartermaster tallies, the scholars aren't sure, but this much reading material will sure help them decipher, or at least, find a way to communicate with the Ur-Uk. The 'poison storm box' was also moved to Methiant and so far, it remains dormant and broken.

Two more delegates appear; one is a messenger from Parsia, bringing a letter from the Parsian court, bringing some news about a 'Rosaman envoy' of sorts. The other is a young nobleman's diplomat, whose master was apparently contacted by dwarves of - out of all nearby fortresses - Vabokam, seeking a trade.

A) Dwarven trade is the best kinda trade, get the nobleman's diplomat in!
B) Rosamana sent an envoy to Parsia to contact us? Colour me intrigued.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12822 on: July 16, 2018, 02:10:45 pm »

Both of these are interesting.

Lets go with B.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12823 on: July 16, 2018, 02:13:57 pm »

B

Hotfire90

« Reply #12824 on: July 16, 2018, 02:18:03 pm »

B
Pages: 1 ... 853 854 [855] 856 857 ... 1087