Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Gods of Creation 2 IC  (Read 12360 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation 2 IC
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2017, 04:15:22 pm »

"Spread the use of Chakra in a non passive manner. Establish some sort of area for myself. Care for the Shrouded Ones. Beyond that... it will depend on what happens."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2017, 04:16:16 pm »

"Spread the use of Chakra in a non passive manner. Establish some sort of area for myself. Care for the Shrouded Ones. Beyond that... it will depend on what happens."
"What is Chakra"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2017, 04:18:10 pm »

"DAMMNIT, I WANTED THE FIRE MAGIC!!!...Oh well. At least I get some shiny new spirit fire elemental things. I think I'll call them...Pyrigs."

Reach out to the Pyrigs, my purified warriors in the afterlife, and command them to start exterminating hostile spirits that may endanger the rest of my Daktils.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2017, 04:18:32 pm »

"Chakra is life force, within each and every living creature. It is possible for physical and mental training to grow and amplify a being's chakra, making it useful for more than just keeping it alive."

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2017, 04:19:37 pm »

"Greetings. I am Zeer, god of Chakra and Cloth. Here is my offer. A favor to all who vote to allow me to enter, and for the first and second to vote for me to enter, 3 IP each. Some more specifics about the favor: it would be huge, nearly unlimited. The only conditions I will deny it on is if it would conflict with another favor usage or if it would put me or my Shrouded Ones in harms way."
Allow Zeer entry into the Pantheon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2017, 04:20:55 pm »

"Greetings. I am Zeer, god of Chakra and Cloth. Here is my offer. A favor to all who vote to allow me to enter, and for the first and second to vote for me to enter, 3 IP each. Some more specifics about the favor: it would be huge, nearly unlimited. The only conditions I will deny it on is if it would conflict with another favor usage or if it would put me or my Shrouded Ones in harms way."

"Welcome to the party."

Vote yes to entry.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2017, 04:22:14 pm »

"Many thanks."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2017, 04:30:31 pm »

Waukahan directs the path of the spirit world so that it definitely hits your world. The resulting collision is first cataclysmic event event to occur on your world. Two worlds colliding is not the gentlest of natural disasters.  The the best way to explain it is to liken it to a particle accelerator. An atom going at immense speed collides with a stationary atom and the two fuse, releasing energy and byproducts, but also creating a bigger atom. Unfortunately if you live on either atom, this sucks for you. The sky above the Hub turned a sickly shade of dark purple. Lighting and winds uprooted eyeball palms in Cariddia. Landslides in Iphos toppled the torton's shanty huts. The entire world shoot and stirred and creaked as an additional world was forced over and within it. And that was only the beginning. A second sun appeared in the sky, black and lightless. The sky turned redish around it. Purple mists covered great swathes of land, those lost inside disappearing forever. Strange jungles appeared in the sky, floating there upside-down. Reaching downwards with ominously handlike branches. Worst of all was the shadows. People's shadows left them and wandered on their own, moving and acting free of the body of their owner. All the while glimpses of spirits could be seen out of the corner of one's eye. It was not a great time to live in if you were a mortal. Luckily enough, it only lasted a few decades before the worlds mostly sorted themselves out and were able to separate into their distinct planes of existence.
"WAUKAHAN. Mo is most displeased with you. Most displeased. Not only have you connected an entire world to ours without our permission, worse, you have also caused harm to Mo's children.

Mo demands 5 IP in payment for damages caused, or Mo will have to destroy this Spirit World, and the afterlife and magic systems connected to it."

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2017, 05:35:32 pm »

The first comes from a travelling shaman: Please gods of this world, hear my plea. My people are humble nomads who have journeyed from world to world. Each time we have been expunged, driven away, or enslaved. We have grown weary in our journey. Will you allow us to stay here? The shaman seems to be a hard creature of great strength and ability, despite being obviously incredibly old. He and his species are four eyed humans composed entirely out of stone. Their composition varies, as they seem to be carved rather than born. Furthermore, each of their eyes are matching cut gemstones. Letting them rest within the world only costs 4 IP.

Stolen appears before the shaman in the guise of one of his kind, carved in a feminine fashion out of dull grey stone.

"I shall offer you a pact, shaman.  One of my peoples is threatened by a force they cannot overcome.  If I bring your people into this world, keep faith with me; agree to devote warriors to protect my chosen peoples and root out this threat, consecrate the bodies of your dead for my use and I will extend my protection over your kind and make a place for you in this world."
"...Wow Waukahan, you really must be interested in getting mortal souls for your afterlife. With the amount of death and destruction you've just unleashed it's filling up quite fast. Take care to ensure that the mortals don't all end up dead.

Now, Stolen, you wouldn't mind me making a little extra something onto that afterlife you've made? I think I can make it more interesting by a fair bit."

"Hardly my afterlife, Wakahuan has forged that realm for his own use - I have simply apportioned a piece for my followers.  Still, what would you offer?"
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2017, 05:37:02 pm »

"If I get one more vote whoever votes I will owe a favor to, And if I'm allowed in ill help out with all afterlife projects"
No sig yet

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2017, 05:38:34 pm »

"As I said, I will accept that favour in exchange for allowing your entry.  I don't know if that has been taken into account or not."
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2017, 06:25:53 pm »

My greetings to you all. I apologize for my... abscence. I am Daerillal, the god of change, of transformation, and of chaos. I would like to offer a bargain: to each of you who agree to allow me entrance to this world, I offer a favor. The nature of this favor is up to you; whether you seek my miracles, my strength, my people or my alliance, I would be happy to oblige. Furthermore,
 the first to cast their vote for me shall receive 4 IP, and subsequent votes will earn 2 IP each. That is, unless you would rather I save my energy for the favor you ask.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2017, 06:34:18 pm »

My greetings to you all. I apologize for my... abscence. I am Daerillal, the god of change, of transformation, and of chaos. I would like to offer a bargain: to each of you who agree to allow me entrance to this world, I offer a favor. The nature of this favor is up to you; whether you seek my miracles, my strength, my people or my alliance, I would be happy to oblige. Furthermore,
 the first to cast their vote for me shall receive 4 IP, and subsequent votes will earn 2 IP each. That is, unless you would rather I save my energy for the favor you ask.

I VOTE FOR THAT GUY!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 22, 2017, 06:53:07 pm »

Let in.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2017, 06:32:52 am »

Janos remains silent.

Pass turn.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11