Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 56: Too Splendid  (Read 72254 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (6/6). Turn 45: Spoils of War
« Reply #465 on: October 18, 2017, 05:10:46 pm »

Name: Rich Maximilian McMoneybags
Description: A clearly homeless man who looks to have not had an actual meal since three days ago, and a shower since the dawn of time.
Which waitlist would you like to go into?

Now that we have multiple people in the waitlists, this is important.

If you don't want to deal with the complexity, go for Waitlist A which is standard.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (6/6). Turn 46: Tier 3! And Flavors of Murder
« Reply #466 on: October 18, 2017, 05:27:27 pm »

forgot to specify that. Waitlist A.

Also, question. Can we make a non-human character as long as the difference is purely visual?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 18, 2017, 05:29:02 pm »

Let's stick to human because of the possibility of loot that affects different species in different ways.

If you want, though, you can have a character with a "very realistic costume".
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:32:51 pm by FallacyofUrist »
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 18, 2017, 05:33:13 pm »

Frank quickly hops away from Spoopy, hoping to either dislodge the knife or get the knife dislodged from Spoopy. If the knife remains in his side, he quickly removes it and retains it. Either way, he decides to splash Spoopy with some of the acid, considering how much of an amazing weapon the acid chalice was turning out to be.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 18, 2017, 06:38:43 pm »

Take a shot at Capko's leg.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 18, 2017, 08:24:26 pm »

Twist the knife.

If Frank dislodges the knife from himself before I can twist the knife, just stab him in the chest again.

"If you keep rotting like that, you'll soon be just like me! Ahahahahahahahaaaaa!"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 18, 2017, 11:24:31 pm »

Rev my chainsaw and chop off the gauntlet! Grape golem also chop off gauntlet! Get gauntlet!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 11:40:32 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 18, 2017, 11:26:30 pm »

Rev my chainsaw and chop off the gauntlet! Grape golem also chop off gauntlet! Get gauntlet!
I'm not sure that chopping a liquified puddle/mass on the floor will be very effective, especially if you want to recover the gauntlet.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 19, 2017, 03:52:08 pm »

Dave Blade unleashes his now routine best melee combo of reving his chainsaw, breathing fire, slashing with his chainsaw, and relying on his dancing grape golem to slash with katana on the manticore.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 19, 2017, 06:17:10 pm »

Rush behind William and swing my mace toward his spine. Incite terror into his heart as the leader of the Cult of Foggy Mace!
Insert witty signature here

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 20, 2017, 03:32:45 pm »

(Shouldn't I have been healed of that small cut on my arm?)

Find a solitary location, and open conversation with my new alley.

"Hang in there Dave, I'll be right back!"

Spoiler: Communication (click to show/hide)
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 20, 2017, 05:40:20 pm »

(Shouldn't I have been healed of that small cut on my arm?)
((Healing occurs when a single piece of loot is tossed in, not multiple. If at some time your character did that and I forgot to heal the cut, please let me know.))

Six players? That's turn time.
~~~
Turn 47: This Is The Part Where I Kill You

INIT:
NAV/Dave Blade(19)
Person/Raphael(9)
Coolrune206/Frank(66-20=46)
Willpower!(4-1=3) (6, 5 = 0, 4 = 10, 3 = 20, 2 = 30, 1 = 40, 0 = nope)
Burned Manticore(68-20=48)
Dancing Grape Golem(67)
GigaGiant/Capko Eagleson(59)
Yottawhat/Willam A. Drango(18)
ATHATH/Spoopy(11)
Edgar(5)

The Dancing Grape Golem realized its master was in danger of being attacked by the manticore!
Quote from: Dancing Grape Golem
I'll save you by killing this beast!

Katana!(3) vs. Dodge!(1-1=0)

The Manticore was trapped in a puddle of acid. The Dancing Grape Golem had few problems taking advantage of this.

Katana!(5, 1 = 5+1=6) vs. Resist!(6)

It was a potentially lethal blow, but the Manticore refused to give up so easily and moved to deflect the katana... but...

Slip!(6)

That deflection could have led to the Manticore sliding back into the puddle of acid, but instead it rolled forwards, out of it... and made itself vulnerable.

Capko Eagleson continued his fight against William.
Rush behind William and swing my mace toward his spine. Incite terror into his heart as the leader of the Cult of Foggy Mace!

Spine Strike!(1, 2 = 2+1=3) vs. Dodge!(5)

Capko, disoriented, missed his opponent even with his advantage in speed and accuracy.

But then came another blast of fog.

Cult Leader Resist!(4, 2 = 4-1=3)
Opponent Resist!(6)

Capko bled from his wounds... meanwhile, William seemed not even to be harmed. Had the mace chosen a new owner?

Willpower!(2-1=1)

And yet, with every cut Capko, the leader of the Cult, saw the beauty of his mace. Nothing could stand against it, given time!

The Burned Manticore saw Frank and his acid blast as the most severe threat to his life.
Quote from: Manticore
Break him! Break the burning chalice!

Spines!(4-1=3) vs. Dodge!(1-1=0)

The Manticore used its signature attack, slinging a spine at Frank. Frank tried to get out of the way, but wrenched his dagger guts and suffered for it.

Resist Dagger!(1, 5 = 1-2=-1)

Spoopy's dagger dug into Frank's guts, and he suffered for it. Still, it could have been worse if it were actually stabbed in rather than doing more damage already in. Still, it was terrible...

Willpower!(6-2=4)

Frank raged against his fate, and trudged on, weary.

Spine!(4, 6 = 6) vs. Resist!(4)

The Manticore's slung spine thudded into Frank's chest. At least it wasn't his guts...

Frank trudged on.
Frank quickly hops away from Spoopy, hoping to either dislodge the knife or get the knife dislodged from Spoopy. If the knife remains in his side, he quickly removes it and retains it. Either way, he decides to splash Spoopy with some of the acid, considering how much of an amazing weapon the acid chalice was turning out to be.

Frank moved back, working to work his way away from danger. The knife was stuck in, so he took it out...

Precision!(1)

It took some jiggling, but it got out.

Ow.

Resist!(4, 2 = 2-2=0)

Willpower!(2-2=0)

Frank passed out from the pain.

Dave Blade was glad the Manticore wasn't focused on him.
Dave Blade unleashes his now routine best melee combo of reving his chainsaw, breathing fire, slashing with his chainsaw, and relying on his dancing grape golem to slash with katana on the manticore.

He could use that.

Affinity!(1)

His chainsaw emitted a discordant screech which threw Dave Blade off his mark.

Chainsaw!(4-1-1=2) vs. Dodge!(2-1-1=0)

Still, though, the Manticore was distracted and deafened enough to be hit.

Chainsaw!(2+1=3) vs. Resist!(2)

The chainsaw hit, but did almost nothing.

Chain!(6-1=5)

Dave Blade was irritated about the discordant screech, and turned that anger into fire.

Fireball!(4)

A jet of fire shot from his mouth at the Manticore.

Fireball!(5-1-1=3) vs. Dodge!(5-1-1=3)

The Manticore managed barely to dodge the fiery jet, which ended up hitting a tree.

William exploited his resistance to the cutting fog to counterattack.
Take a shot at Capko's leg.

Crippling Shot!(5, 2 = 2) vs. Dodge!(1)

William was basically firing at random in the dense fog. Somehow, he hit.

Shot!(6) vs. Resist!(6-1-1=4)

William's bullet hit something in the dark fog, and Capko cried out.

Spoopy had death on his empty skull...
Twist the knife.

If Frank dislodges the knife from himself before I can twist the knife, just stab him in the chest again.

"If you keep rotting like that, you'll soon be just like me! Ahahahahahahahaaaaa!"

Frank hadn't gotten far. Spoopy reclaimed his new favorite knife and stabbed.

Stab!(3) vs. Dodge!(0, auto fail, -1 = -1)

Frank's unconsciousness made him an easy target, but Grimmy didn't manage to hit the guts. Cursed costume getting in the way... oh wait, he hit a place wounded by the manticore spine.

Stab!(2, 1 = 2) vs. Resist!(6-1=5)

The knife bounced off the manticore spine. Spoopy was furious.

Raphael and his minion Edgar went off to have a private conversation.
Find a solitary location, and open conversation with my new alley.

"Hang in there Dave, I'll be right back!"

Raphael and Edgar walked off to the southwest wastelands. After some time spent walking uninterrupted, they figured they were finally far away enough to have a conversation, especially if they whispered.

~~~
Frank suffered from his guts.

Resist!(5, 2 = 2-2=0)

To be honest, he was dying.
~~~
Gauntlet Luck!(3)

The gauntlet that Ckaeyod had born was dead. But at least it was out of the acid.
~~~
Statuses:
Spoiler: Dave Blade (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Raphael (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Manticore (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Capko Eagleson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: William A. Drango (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spoopy The Skeleton (click to show/hide)

If you notice any mistakes(especially with the statuses), please let me know. This also applies if you have any tips for improving my writing.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

((How the hell does a 3 vs 2 with a chainsaw do no damage?!))

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile

Embrace my status as the leader of the Cult of Foggy Mace. Stand in the fog, stretch out my arms, raise my head toward the sky, and laugh loudly like a mad man. Then walk briskly toward William with a deranged smile on my face and smack him with the mace.
Insert witty signature here

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile

In response to seeing the crazy man standing in the middle of his cutting fog, William runs the fuck away to the south.  Try and examine my revolver as well to see if it had buttons or switches that the pock-

Wait. My pocket watch let me improve it with a word.

Forget the action above, append the word "frost" and shoot Capko in the torso with my revolver.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38