Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 56: Too Splendid  (Read 72411 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

((We can go with that.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile

Can I be waitlisted as William again.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile

Punch the Wizard into unconscious.
Insert witty signature here

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since my scythe exploded, is my corpse just slapping random people?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since my scythe exploded, is my corpse just slapping random people?
Basically yes.

Can I be waitlisted as William again.
Better yet: you can join the game again, because we're currently at 5 people!
~~~
Turn 40.1: Return of William!

William A. Drango reappeared, irritated. Blasted convergences of fighting...

He felt an odd weight in his pocket and pulled out a pocket watch on a chain. He felt a strange feeling of potential, like he could choose a word to improve the loot with...
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (6/6). Turn 40.1: Return of William
« Reply #410 on: October 09, 2017, 07:52:12 pm »

Alright then, the word is omnipotent transformation.

Afterwards open up the face of the watch and check the time.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 09, 2017, 08:58:18 pm »

"T...t...t......THAANK HYOUUU!!! Oh, whoever thou may be, THANKETH YOUU!"

Beginning to acknowledge his hamminess, Blue claimed the Identification Scroll, and used it to identify his boots. Then, with the magic that identified the boots used up, he would use the physical paper of the scroll like a bandage around his torso to reduce and/or contain the bleeding.

"Oh, this MAYETH not be thy intention, thee who I shall call the Lord of the Loot, but I have knowledge on how to make use of loot. I risk use the scroll's magic, knowing it may dissipate upon use. HOWEVETH! I bore a last wish, and would rather see it fulfilled and guarenteeth my death, though subsequent rebirth, than to deny that desire in the hope of continued life..th."
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 10, 2017, 08:32:37 am »

Dave Blade will hit Blue with his hatchet, and The samurai golem will hit him with his katana. We will both try for crippling attacks.

"You think that scroll will help?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 10, 2017, 10:11:39 am »

Dave Blade will hit Blue with his hatchet, and The samurai golem will hit him with his katana. We will both try for crippling attacks.

"Oh, I can pray...and I HAVETH! I promise thou, if thou chooses to hold back and give me these likely final moments, then thou shalt get this bolo I haveth aquirred!"
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 10, 2017, 05:11:14 pm »

Hit Blue with Katana. Ideally with the bit that cuts things.

"If nothing else this orb is exceptionally confusing to me. It couldn't hurt to make sure our enemies don't get it."
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 10, 2017, 05:45:40 pm »

Turn 41: Three-Man Gang

INIT:
OceanSoul/THE AMAZING BLUE(44)
NAV/Dave Blade(72)
Person/Raphael(49)
Coolrune206/Frank(18)
Posessed Manticore(62)
Dancing Grape Golem(59)
GigaGiant/Capko Eagleson(51)
Yottawhat/Willam A. Drango(91)
Dark Wizard(78)

The newly reincarnated William A. Drango was glad he wasn't being attacked.
Alright then, the word is omnipotent transformation.

Afterwards open up the face of the watch and check the time.

He flicked open his watch and whispered the word transformation into it. A button sprouted on its side, ready to be pressed. William checked the time. Noon and counting. Odds are, he figured, when the watch was created, the time on it was set to noon.

The dreadful Dark Wizard would not tolerate intruders!
Quote from: Dark Wizard
Blast him!

Affinity!(4)

A bolt of solidified darkness collected in the Wizard's hands, and flew at Capko!

Accuracy!(3) vs. Dodge!(3)

Tiebreaker!(Capko)

Capko's dodge almost carried him into the path of the mis-aimed bolt of darkness, but didn't.

Dave Blade would take that scroll for himself was Blue was dead...

Katana!(4-1=3) vs. Dodge!(1-1=0)

Dave Blade's ears hurt, but he knew that Blue's ears hurt just as much. Dave Blade's hatchet swung down to Blue's tendons.

Katana!(3, 6 = 6) vs. Resist!(4)

Blue yelped in pain as the hatchet cut through one of his AMAZINGLY USELESS fox paw boots and struck his tendon, which put up a surprisingly good fight... but Blue was still limping now.

Willpower!(4)

Blue heard something at the edge of his consciousness... music?

The Friend Cloak much preferred a human host. There were plenty of humans ripe for the taking. At its behest, the Manticore marched into the center circle...
Quote from: Friend Cloak
Time to find a new host.

The Dancing Grape Golem followed up its master's attack.

Quote from: Dancing Grape Golem
Aye aye!

Katana!(4) vs. Dodge!(6-1-1=4)

Despite being deafened and having an injured tendon, Blue managed to move out of the way of the Dancing Grape Golem's katana strike, but got a wooden club whack to his arm for his trouble.

Whack!(6) vs. Resist!(3)

Crunch. Blue's arm broke, and the club developed a crack.

Raphael continued the beatdown.
Hit Blue with Katana. Ideally with the bit that cuts things.

"If nothing else this orb is exceptionally confusing to me. It couldn't hurt to make sure our enemies don't get it."

Katana!(1) vs. Dodge!(4-1-1=2)

Raphael swung the katana, but missed by a hair.

Capko Eagleson was going to kill this boss with his bare hands.
Punch the Wizard into unconscious.

I Cast Fist!(2) vs. Dark Shield!(3)

A sputtering field of darkness met nothing but air as Capko's punch missed.

THE AMAZING BLUE was in an EXCEPTIONALLY bad mood.

"T...t...t......THAANK HYOUUU!!! Oh, whoever thou may be, THANKETH YOUU!"

Beginning to acknowledge his hamminess, Blue claimed the Identification Scroll, and used it to identify his boots. Then, with the magic that identified the boots used up, he would use the physical paper of the scroll like a bandage around his torso to reduce and/or contain the bleeding.

"Oh, this MAYETH not be thy intention, thee who I shall call the Lord of the Loot, but I have knowledge on how to make use of loot. I risk use the scroll's magic, knowing it may dissipate upon use. HOWEVETH! I bore a last wish, and would rather see it fulfilled and guarenteeth my death, though subsequent rebirth, than to deny that desire in the hope of continued life..th."

The scroll was moving, but slowly. Despite Blue's tendon wound, he could still walk, if slowly. Blue claimed the scroll with his good arm, and read it awkwardly. Its power dissipated, and Blue gained the knowledge he sought.

Paper Bandage!(5)

It was a fairly large scroll. Blue managed to use it to contain his bleeding, and even managed to reduce the severity of the wound.

Frank eyed the spinning top that was Grimmy nervously.
Keep my distance, but attack him again with the crossbow of bludgeoning if he comes too close.

Grimmy span and span, before careening towards...

(Frank!)

Frank! Grimmy would have vengeance!

Spin!(6) vs. Deflect!(5)

Grimmy span and span towards Frank, who slapped Grimmy aside with his crossbow... and got a mild slap to the face for his trouble.

The chalice fell off Grimmy's spinning body, and rolled towards Frank's feet.
~~~
Statuses:
Spoiler: Dave Blade (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: BLUE THE SUPER AWESOME (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Raphael (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Manticore (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Capko Eagleson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dark Wizard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: William A. Drango (click to show/hide)

If you notice any mistakes(especially with the statuses), please let me know. This also applies if you have any tips for improving my writing.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:16:35 pm by FallacyofUrist »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (6/6). Turn 41: Three-Man Gang
« Reply #416 on: October 10, 2017, 05:55:52 pm »

My Whirling Corpse status should say 2 turns, not 3.

Frank again!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 10, 2017, 05:58:32 pm »

My Whirling Corpse status should say 2 turns, not 3.
Fixed.

You know, this is all getting hard to keep track of. I might develop some new system to make it easier on me. We'll see.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 10, 2017, 06:03:41 pm »

Frank grabs the chalice and splashes Grimmy with it if he comes near. He then continues maintaining distance, smacking with the crossbow again if he nears.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 10, 2017, 06:09:06 pm »

Steal the Wizard's hat and then run out of the lair to safety.
Insert witty signature here
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 38