Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44

Author Topic: SPAMMASTER: Spymistress Kalja the Bewitched  (Read 36452 times)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMMASTER: Spymistress Kalja the Bewitched
« Reply #495 on: June 17, 2017, 10:15:06 am »

B
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 17, 2017, 10:18:45 am »

A

Screw this, we are not giving birth to the anti-christ.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 17, 2017, 10:20:14 am »

A

Screw this, we are not giving birth to the anti-christ.
We don't know that they're the Anti-Christ... and besides, I'd imagine we already have that title.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 17, 2017, 10:23:49 am »

C Oh cool. We're going to have a baby with our demon friends... wait does that mean we're more than friends now? Friends don't usually have babies together right?   :o
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 17, 2017, 10:24:34 am »

Pretty sure the apprentice is the father.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 17, 2017, 10:33:30 am »

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Actually a bit bummed by that. Was hoping we were going to the next level of our relationship with our demon friends.  :( Because I doubt those mortal cowards could be in a relationship with us. "Hey! Calm down! Eating your leg is a sign of our affection." I can just imagine it now. They would run away screaming about cannibalism like a weirdo.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 17, 2017, 10:47:56 am »

B you guys lost trust.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 17, 2017, 11:19:21 am »

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Actually a bit bummed by that. Was hoping we were going to the next level of our relationship with our demon friends.  :( Because I doubt those mortal cowards could be in a relationship with us. "Hey! Calm down! Eating your leg is a sign of our affection." I can just imagine it now. They would run away screaming about cannibalism like a weirdo.

I mean, they wouldn't get far on one leg.

C

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 18, 2017, 03:49:35 am »

You go out of Assante's office and have a spirited conversation with the voices in your head just outside the door.

First off, what the fuck, guys? It's all for a good cause! you'd be perfectly all right BETTER THAN BEFORE, EVEN

Secondly, why the hell would you even do something like that? well something like that would have happened anyway WE FIGURED IT BEST TO STEP IN And turn inconvenience into a great opportunity! like good friends do You did still want that immortality, didn't you? then this is the way that you will get it

You tried that last time, you say, and you still haven't come through on that. OF COURSE WE HAVEN'T YET we've been hard at work on it though Immortality isn't an easy thing, you know! you have so many bits that seem keen on falling apart at the first opportunity IT'S DAMN INCONVENIENT AND A TERRIBLE SHAME and not very easy to fix to boot It's been a lot of work, and we've made excellent progress! and all it will cost you is the third and last favor

The last favor, you repeat. INDEED my favor As per the contract agreed upon, our fruitful cooperation will sadly end there! BUT FRET NOT, IF ALL GOES WELL YOU WILL HEAR FROM US AGAIN the favor itself will be simple Elementary! BRUTALLY OBVIOUS, EVEN you will make us demonic godfathers of your lovely son And put him in a good home, preferably. AND IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE THE IMMORTALITY PROMISED as payment for services rendered and inconveniences suffered INCLUDING THIS LAST ONE which to be fair may turn out to be something of a biggun BUT WE WILL AGREE TO NOTHING LESS

A) Yeah no. You've got the feeling this isn't going to pan out the way they're pitching it.
B) I get to be immortal and birth the antichrist? Sign me up!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 18, 2017, 03:55:00 am »

B

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 18, 2017, 03:55:39 am »

There are exactly zero things that can go wrong.
B
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 18, 2017, 03:56:52 am »

B

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 18, 2017, 05:51:15 am »

A

Now, I'm all for having children, but this one isn't exactly in the right spot.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 18, 2017, 08:37:55 am »

I am a confused person... :(
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 18, 2017, 08:52:28 am »

B
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 44