Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Dominus - Or how i learned to stop worrying and embrace the Bloodsport (8/8)  (Read 7359 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Domenico Cassini (click to show/hide)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Missive to Regulus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Missive to Domenico (click to show/hide)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Oh shit, I've  got training to do too.

Spoiler: Training (click to show/hide)

EDIT:
Pitlord Domenico

I would be willing to give you my most brutish guy, Geller. This guys dumb as a rock, but he's got some skill. How much would you be willing to pay for him?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:30:22 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, Tribus can 1v1 Maximus, and I'll lower the price from 20 to 15 if you will give him a weapon.

As for the creature fight, I'll give you my (arguably) best guy, Halitosix. Since the description of the event makes it sound like you were providing a weapon already, his price is 20

You may provide your own weapon if you desire, Drusus. If cost is currently an obstacle, I can advance you the money for the first fight if you will take 10 sesterces instead of 15. If not, I can buy a copper spear I suppose. Also, it is sounding like a Wargr may be Nature's Judgement, so maybe you should consider sending a criminal in that you consider disposable, and not one of your best men. But the choice, of course, is yours.

Spoiler: Missive to Regulus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Missive to Domenico (click to show/hide)

Ahh, Laelius,  I am warmed by your enthusiasm! But we must save some spectacle for future audiences! Two Wargr sound like a Special Event to me! For now, how about we see the potential of a single Wargr, unleashed against a criminal whose crimes most certainly deserve death. What price seems reasonable to you?
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Hmm, how about 12, and you buy the copper spear?

As for the animal fight, I'll give you Lar instead. However, since I'm practically guaranteed a loss, I'd like a little extra. 20 sound good?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, I'll do 12, and I'll buy the copper spear (for 5 )for the dude (I keep the spear after the fight, just to confirm). 20 for the animal fight, agreed.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Accepted, if for day 2 fight 3 total payment is 65 instead.
Accepted.

Day 1, fight 1
Decius and the Gaul, each with a copper gladius and buckler

Day 2, fight 2
Opidiarmus and Melarix, each armed with a copper gladius and buckler

Day 2, fight 3
Karl, Petrus and One-eye, each armed with copper gladius and buckler, plus two subpar slaves, each armed with cudgel and board

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Regulus: About 30-35 Sesterces sounds about fair?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

GM FYI: THose animals caught, are untrained. You need someone with a kennel and an Animal Trainer to actually train them (thats an investment of some 300 to 500 sesterces). Untrained animals can still be used but attack anyone on sight and you need to hire guards to actually get them out of the pit/arena again.

EDIT: in case you are wondering why these restrictions. Taricus is the Animal Ludus if the Broker starts lending out all the stuff he captures hes basically becoming both a broker and a ludus throwing other players out of their business.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 05:07:28 am by Ghazkull »

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Accepted, if for day 2 fight 3 total payment is 65 instead.
Accepted.

Day 1, fight 1
Decius and the Gaul, each with a copper gladius and buckler

Day 2, fight 2
Opidiarmus and Melarix, each armed with a copper gladius and buckler

Day 2, fight 3
Karl, Petrus and One-eye, each armed with copper gladius and buckler, plus two subpar slaves, each armed with cudgel and board

Accepted

@Regulus: About 30-35 Sesterces sounds about fair?

30 it is!

GM: When will the expansions to the seats be completed?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

within the month so you will get extra visitors this turn already.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pitlord Domenico

I would be willing to give you my most brutish guy, Geller. This guys dumb as a rock, but he's got some skill. How much would you be willing to pay for him?

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Glory to United Forenia!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9