Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Dominus - Or how i learned to stop worrying and embrace the Bloodsport (8/8)  (Read 7346 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Domenico Cassini (click to show/hide)

With his extensive preparations complete, Domenico Cassini begins to plan a glorious spectacle, the likes of which Delecta has never seen!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless stated otherwise, the price of admission to see all of a day's fights is 2 Sesterces. As always, Legionnaires and former Legionnaires are granted free admission. Each of these battles shall be dedicated to the glory of Mars, and to a lesser extent, each of the Gods.

Day 1:Fight 1 So the crowd demands, so the crowd shall receive! For the first battle of the month, the world-renowned Thrall shall engage in battle with 1 Standard Slave! The battle is to the death, and both fighters will be given a Copper Gladius, a Wooden Board, and a set of Cloth Armor. The victor shall receive 5 Sesterces.

Day 1:Fight 2: Behold, man against nature! No weapons, no armor, no quarter! The titanic gladiator Geller, with his legendary Herculean physique, shall engage a Wild Dog in bloody hand-to-hand combat! The battle is to the death, and both fighters will go into battle naked and unarmed! If Geller is victorious, he shall receive 5 Sesterces.

Day 1:Fight 3 To witness this battle, spectators must pay an additional 1 Sesterces in admission, of course, Legionnaires and former Legionnaires are exempt of this additional payment, as they have already payed something more valuable than coin, when they chose to risk their lives for our glorious Republic.

In this battle, a savage, hulking Wargr of the North shall engage in battle with 3 Standard Slaves! The battle is to the death and in anticipation of the battle, the Wargr will be starved two days before the fight. Each of the 3 Standard Slaves shall receive a Wooden Club, a Wooden Board, and a set of Cloth Armor. If a Standard Slave is victorious, he shall be granted Freedom and shall receive 20 Sesterces to begin his new life.

Day 2:Fight 1: Turn your eye toward the Pit, and see a mono-a-mono, one on one duel to the finish! In this battle the imposingly powerful and brutal gladiator Geller will be engaging in battle with a Standard Slave! The battle is to the death and both fighters will recieve a Copper Gladius, and nothing else, going into battle naked! The victor shall recieve 5 Sesterces.

Day 2:Fight 2: Stare into the Pit, and witness gritty, honorable combat at its finest! In this battle, the world-renowned gladiator Thrall and 3 Subpar Slaves shall engage one another in a Free For All fight to unconsciousness or death, whichever comes first! Each of the fighters shall receive a Copper Gladius, a Wooden Board, and a set of Cloth Armor. Unbeknownst to the audience and fighters, ((*save Thrall, as promised to The Esteemed Lesbonicus Pertinax)), a starving Wild Dog shall be unleashed into the Pit without warning! The victor shall recieve 10 Sesterces and should they be a slave, One Week Without Work!

Day 2:Fight 3: Gaze into the bowels of the Pit, and behold vicious, blunt, slaughter! In this battle, the mighty gladiator Geller and 3 Standard Slaves shall engage one another in a Free For All to unconsciousness or death, whichever comes first! Each of the fighters shall recieve a Wooden Club, a Wooden Board, and a set of Cloth Armor. The victor shall recieve 10 Sesterces and should they be a slave, One Week Without Work!

Day 3:Fight 1: For the final battle of the month, witness the two greatest gladiators to ever set foot in the Bloody Pit Of Bold Battle engage in the legendary Greek wrestling of old! In this battle, The world-renowned gladiator Thrall and the muscular gladiator Geller shall engage one another in a Greek Wrestling Match! The rules are as follows, 1) No weapons, shields, or armor beyond Cloth are allowed. 2) To ensure fairness and adherence to time-honored Greek Tradition, biting, clawing, extreme grappling, cheap shots, and bone-snapping are strictly forbidden. 3) The first gladiator to render his opponent unconscious or hold him onto the ground for a full 10 seconds will reign victorious! 4) If a gladiator kills his opponent, or breaks a rule he has dishonored time-honored Greek Tradition in the eyes of the Gods, and will not recieve receive a reward. The victor of the Greek Wrestling Match shall recieve 15 Sesterces.

As always, Gambling is encouraged.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 09:35:51 pm by Ardent Debater »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

To all Players:

Due to unclear bookkeeping, turn actions and similiar things no update can happen. Until the Situation improves i will not be able to update the turn.

Please follow the Following Formats to the Letter or there will not be an update. Note that i don't want to hinder your flavor posts those are all fine and well but do not help me compile the turn.

Arena Manager

Expenses:
Expense - Number of Denarii Spent
Add Expenses as needed

Arena Fights
Price of Admission: (note this one is a single fixed value for the entirety of the month, no you wont get money 5 times if you do 5 days of battle. This Number is once per turn. Period.)

Day Number, Fight Number: Fight Title
Gladiator - Owner - Sesterces paid to fight in the battle
add gladiators as necessary

vs.

Gladiator - Owner -Sesterces paid to fight in the battle

Reward: Sesterces Paid To Winner
Rules of the Fight:

TURN READY: YES / NO

Pit Lord

Expenses:
Add Expenses as needed

Loans:
Money Loaned - Debtor - Debt to be repaid - Deadline
Arena Fights
Price of Admission: YOU HAVE NO PRICE OF ADMISSION YOU EARN MONEY EXCLUSIVELY VIA BETS

Day Number, Fight Number: Fight Title
Gladiator - Owner - Sesterces paid to fight in the battle
add gladiators as necessary

vs.

Gladiator - Owner -Sesterces paid to fight in the battle

Reward: Sesterces Paid To Winner
Rules of the Fight:

Ludus

Expenses:
Add Expenses as needed

Gladiator Training:
Gladiator - Training Given

Fights
Gladiator - Fight Sent to (enter Place/Day/Fight) - Sesterces recieved

Gladiators on Hand
Spoiler:  Gladiator Name (click to show/hide)

Broker

Expenses:
Add Expenses as needed

Sales:
Sale - Number of Denarii Gained
Add Sales as needed

Expeditions:

Expedition Target
Staff Taken
Expedition Goal

OTHER INFORMATION:
Gladiators can only have one set of Equipment PERIOD. This is to avoid horrible confusion. ONLY THE OWNER CAN EQUIP THEM. IF you want to help a Ludus give it money.
The Arena gains money only ONCE per turn, no matter how many days you make it you only get money once, that also means only one price of admission!
The Pit CANNOT MAKE A PRICE OF ADMISSION. You get money via bets or giving out loans. NOTE: ONLY THE PIT LORD CAN GIVE LOANS.
DO NOT PUT ACTIONS INTO SPOILERS - I WILL IGNORE THEM.

Sorry if all of this sounds realtively harsh but i have to put the boot down here otherwise i go insane updating thesse turns, i just spend way too much time trying to figure out the combined bookkeeping here.
Thank youf ro your patience and cooperation. Once these things are in the update should run fast as i have already done the fights and the events for this turn.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Expense - 10+X
1 Expedition(last turn)
(Roman Legionnaires squad, Unknown Price)
(Doctore, Unknown price)

Sales:
Sale - 25(Gaul Bandit)

Expeditions:
None this Turn.

Expedition Target:
Staff Taken:
Expedition Goal:

TURN READY: YES
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:05:52 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ludus: Laelius Severinus Gordianus (School of the Iron Beast)

Expenses:
15 Sesterces (Equipment: Wooden Weapons, Wooden Shields, Cloth Armour)

Gladiator Training:
Unnamed Slave 1: Weapon Training
Unnamed Slave 2: Weapon Training
Unnamed Slave 3: Weapon Training
Unnamed Slave 4: Weapon Training
Unnamed Slave 5: Weapon Training

Fights
Wargr 1 (Primus) - Fighter Sent to (enter Pit/Day/Fight) - 40% of fight income
Wargr 2 (Secundus) - Fighter Sent to Arena/Second Day/Nature's Judgement - 30 Sesterces

Gladiators on Hand
Beasts

Unnamed Wargr
Spoiler: Wargr 1 (click to show/hide)
Unnamed Wargr
Spoiler: Wargr 2 (click to show/hide)

Gladiators
Spoiler: Torg (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Slave 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Slave 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Slave 3 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Slave 4 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Slave 5 (click to show/hide)

Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Ludus: gloria et vicit (click to show/hide)
Gladiator At Hands:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Management (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 03:08:54 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Ludus Lesbonicus Pertinax

Expenses:
8x Copper gladii - 40sc
8x Buckler - 40sc
The Gaul from Rashida Maximus - 25sc

Gladiator Training:
Thrall - Weapon Training
Karl - Weapon Training
Melarix - Weapon Training
Decius - Weapon Training
Opidiamus - Weapon Training

Fights
Decius & The Gaul - Arena Day 1, Fight 1 - 40sc +10 for a win
Opidiarmus & Melarix - Arena Day 2, Fight 2 - 15sc +10sc for a win
Karl, Petrus, One-Eye & Two Subpar Slaves - Arena Day 2, Fight 2 - 65sc
Thrall - Pit Day 1, Fight 1 - 5sc
Thrall - Pit Day 2, Fight 2 - 10sc
Thrall - Pit, Day 3, Fight 1 - 15sc for a win

Gladiators on Hand
Spoiler: Thrall (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Karl (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Petrus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Melarix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Decius (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Opidiamus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: One-Eye (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Gaul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fodder (click to show/hide)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Fuck me, I was almost done doing all this shit, and my phone zapped it out of existence. I'll post tomorrow.

Anyway, Pitlord Domenico, seeing the amount of fights you're putting Geller in, would you be willing to pay 40 instead of 30?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

Still lacking half of the players...please update your posts so we can continue  :)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Somebody else can take my spot. As much as I like the concept, the game got a little too complicated for me.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Up be posting within the next few hours

Glory to United Forenia!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

Expenses:
Money will possibly be provided by the Arena Manager for a copper spear.

Training:
Marcus- weapons
Halitosix- agility
Titus- agility
Manis- weapons
Gonhoresix-weapons

Fights:
Tribus sent to the Arena for Day 1, Fight 2. $ received: 12
Lar sent to the Arena for Day 2, Fight 1. $ received: 20
Geller sent to the Pit for Day 1, Fight 2; Day 2, Fight 1; Day 2, Fight 3; Day 3, Fight 1 $ received: under negotiation

Gladiators on hand:
Spoiler: Marcus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Titus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tribus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Manos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Geller (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Halitosix (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gonhoresix (click to show/hide)

Turn Ready? No, pending response from Pitlord Domenico
Anyway, Pitlord Domenico, seeing the amount of fights you're putting Geller in, would you be willing to pay 40 instead of 30?

Glory to United Forenia!

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you guys have a spot open? Nevermind. I'll take Fallacy's place. Are we currently waiting for anyone?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 05:53:23 pm by Mardent23 »

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this on hiatus?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9