Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 3569

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4244823 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: AmeriPol thread: Trump Immigration Boogaloo edition
« Reply #1830 on: February 14, 2017, 08:39:28 pm »

Look, it is GENIUS for trump to sell trump condoms!

How else is he going to get Prima Nocta? ;) Really, CAN you HONESTLY put a price on that?

(giggle snort)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1831 on: February 14, 2017, 08:40:05 pm »

We learned it from you dad.
We're not a dead country we're fossilized
You're proper ded tho
fresh meat

*EDIT
Christ, how did that article butcher the entire history, it doesn't do any justice to Indian or British history at all D:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:45:21 pm by Loud Whispers »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: February 14, 2017, 08:48:12 pm »

You're proper ded tho
fresh meat

*EDIT
Christ, how did that article butcher the entire history, it doesn't do any justice to Indian or British history at all D:

Revisionist history!?

We learned that from you TOO dad!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: February 14, 2017, 08:50:10 pm »

You're proper ded tho
fresh meat

*EDIT

Revisionist history!?

We learned that from you TOO dad!

What does the Wars of the Roses have to do with anything?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: February 14, 2017, 08:52:11 pm »

LOLOLOLOLOL

It is only like, one of the CROWNING JEWELS in revisionist historical accounts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvBIkhxDMEc

Makes trump's stuff look tame.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: February 14, 2017, 08:55:24 pm »

Yeah, but I can't find the original post.

I imagine that's because she deleted it, being racist but not completely idiotic. Certainly makes  a lot more sense than there being a conspiracy.
This is literally how every single white supremacist witch hunt works. Guess what: Actual Nazis and white supremacist organizations are not above photoshopping 'evidence' images. They basically live on this tactic. It's a fundamental part of what they do; morons see an image of plaintext shopped onto a facebook logo with a person's image on it and believe anything they say.

Oh, and by the way: I dare you to find a common browser that defaults to showing facebook with a serif font. (fun fact: you can't, because it's specified by the css for the page, and is pretty explicitly sans-serif)

Congratulations on spreading and defending white supremacist photoshop bullshit.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: February 14, 2017, 08:56:53 pm »

Overriding a CSS is not that hard.  There are various chrome extensions that let you do that effortlessly.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: February 14, 2017, 09:04:08 pm »

I imagine that's because she deleted it, being racist but not completely idiotic. Certainly makes  a lot more sense than there being a conspiracy.
This is literally how every single white supremacist witch hunt works. Guess what: Actual Nazis and white supremacist organizations are not above photoshopping 'evidence' images. They basically live on this tactic. It's a fundamental part of what they do; morons see an image of plaintext shopped onto a facebook logo with a person's image on it and believe anything they say.

Oh, and by the way: I dare you to find a common browser that defaults to showing facebook with a serif font. (fun fact: you can't, because it's specified by the css for the page, and is pretty explicitly sans-serif)

Congratulations on spreading and defending white supremacist photoshop bullshit.

We've always been at war with Eastasia.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: February 14, 2017, 09:09:20 pm »

LOLOLOLOLOL

It is only like, one of the CROWNING JEWELS in revisionist historical accounts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvBIkhxDMEc

Makes trump's stuff look tame.

So, how accurate is the wikipedia article? Still watching that vid atm.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: February 14, 2017, 09:12:59 pm »

Overriding a CSS is not that hard.  There are various chrome extensions that let you do that effortlessly.

That sounds unlikely however.

Perhaps some examples where regular people have in fact overridden Facebook to have Times New Roman font instead of Facebook's chosen fonts?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: February 14, 2017, 09:25:58 pm »

Photoshopping a facebook post isn't hard either. Particularily if you don't mind sloppiness (eg fonts). And considering there's absolutely NO SOURCE for said post... it kind of makes you wonder.

War is peace.
War And Peace
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: February 14, 2017, 09:26:56 pm »

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: February 14, 2017, 09:38:15 pm »

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.

And knowledge is ignorance.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: February 14, 2017, 09:41:36 pm »

top quality derails today.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:24:59 pm by redwallzyl »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: February 14, 2017, 09:43:27 pm »