Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 3569

Author Topic: AmeriPol thread  (Read 4244627 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: AmeriPol thread: Trump Immigration Boogaloo edition
« Reply #1815 on: February 14, 2017, 07:53:13 pm »

You just gotta love your dead country

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: February 14, 2017, 07:56:31 pm »

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: February 14, 2017, 08:01:17 pm »

Here's the original Facebook post, as shown by the article, in all of its glory:

I've checked the forementioned facebook account and I've found no such post. Where is this from, exactly?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: February 14, 2017, 08:05:49 pm »

'cosmic energies', wut? And the replier shown mentioning albinos has a point. What's with that person saying 'humxns'?

It's just nonsensical ranting BS all around.

Here's the original Facebook post, as shown by the article, in all of its glory:

I've checked the forementioned facebook account and I've found no such post. Where is this from, exactly?

Maybe it got deleted?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #1819 on: February 14, 2017, 08:07:05 pm »

Yeah, can't find that rant, but I did find her response to people complaining about her "Plz Allah give me strength not to cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today" tweet.

Does put it in perspective a little bit.

The more I dig, the more convinced I am that this is a character assassination.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: February 14, 2017, 08:07:25 pm »

centre is an accepted alternative to center.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/centre

Apart from in HTML (why, TBL, why?!?), it is the spelling, as far as I'm concerned. Some colonials differ, I understand, but the Canadians tend to be right about these things even if their neighbours decide to be contrary. ;)

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: February 14, 2017, 08:23:12 pm »

Yeah, can't find that rant, but I did find her response to people complaining about her "Plz Allah give me strength not to cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today" tweet.

The only thing that that article does is make her look like a self-righteous ass.

And your proof of is where? Right now it's your word against theirs, and I think I trust theirs more.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: February 14, 2017, 08:26:37 pm »

Today news is that the Russians are trolling America by buzzing your warships with fighter planes, and a Russian spy ship appeared on the US coast? Apparently it's retaliation for dumping "their man" Flynn. Or so the Newscorp papers are saying here.

Additionally, Spicer speaks of "Joe Trudeau" of Canada? Spicer is a cat, and his lives are running out fast.

Meanwhile, a Russian spy ship has been located sitting off the US East Coast amid revelations Russia secretly deployed new medium-range nuclear-tipped cruise missiles — a violation of a 1987 treaty — to two sites in Europe in December.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:29:51 pm by Reelya »

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: February 14, 2017, 08:27:57 pm »

The only thing that that article does is make her look like a self-righteous ass.

And your proof of is where? Right now it's your word against theirs, and I think I trust theirs more.

Ok. But can you source the original comment?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: February 14, 2017, 08:28:58 pm »

You'll find an image of it if you scroll up.
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: February 14, 2017, 08:30:41 pm »

Yeah, but I can't find the original post.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: February 14, 2017, 08:33:02 pm »

It is possible that wayback.org archived it.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: February 14, 2017, 08:35:50 pm »

Yeah, but I can't find the original post.

I imagine that's because she deleted it, being racist but not completely idiotic. Certainly makes  a lot more sense than there being a conspiracy.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: February 14, 2017, 08:37:24 pm »

Also news, a court in China has handed back control of the Trump brand in China.

PRESIDENT Donald Trump’s triumph in the fight to wrest back his brand name for construction services in China could spell the end of more than 225 Trump-related marks here that don’t belong to him, including Trump toilets, Trump condoms, Trump pacemakers and a “Trump International Hotel.”

After a decade of grinding battle in China’s courts, an official finding in Trump’s favour expected this week could signal a shift in fortune for the US president’s intellectual property.

Also at stake are 49 pending Trump trademark applications — all made during his campaign — and 77 previously registered marks, most of which will come up for renewal during his term.

Each win creates value for Trump’s business empire — and raises ethics questions about his administration.

Critics say the trademarks present conflicts of interest for Trump and may violate the emoluments clause of the US Constitution, which bars public servants from accepting anything of value from foreign governments unless explicitly approved by Congress.

“There can be no question that it is a terrible idea for Donald Trump to be accepting the registration of these valuable property rights from China while he’s a sitting president of the United States,” said Norman Eisen, who served as chief White House ethics lawyer for President Barack Obama.

“It’s fair to conclude that this is an effort to influence Mr Trump that is relatively inexpensive for the Chinese, potentially very valuable to him, but it could be very costly for the United States.”

China could use Trump’s desire to control his brand to extend or withhold favour, particularly since its courts and bureaucracy reflect the imperatives of the ruling Communist Party.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:40:41 pm by Reelya »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: February 14, 2017, 08:39:17 pm »

Today news is that the Russians are trolling America by buzzing your warships with fighter planes, and a Russian spy ship appeared on the US coast? Apparently it's retaliation for dumping "their man" Flynn. Or so the Newscorp papers are saying here.

Additionally, Spicer speaks of "Joe Trudeau" of Canada? Spicer is a cat, and his lives are running out fast.

Meanwhile, a Russian spy ship has been located sitting off the US East Coast amid revelations Russia secretly deployed new medium-range nuclear-tipped cruise missiles — a violation of a 1987 treaty — to two sites in Europe in December.

I looked a bit and the spy vessels presence isn't in itself unusual, they do it from time to time, they hung around for something about subs back in 2015, it just seems slightly alarming due to the whole everything with Russia going on.

And yeah on Spicer. He'd have been booted already by now, or at least had some sort of intervention asking why he's flubbing up and possibly improve.

Was he reading off his notes when he said that Reelya or was he answering a question?
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 3569