Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 70

Author Topic: DIG: VOTE  (Read 137762 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: DIG
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2017, 02:01:37 pm »

"Let's walk the crawler down this river! It's not particularly deep, don't worry. Would you be able to do that, pilot?"
One wheel short of a wagon

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2017, 02:51:20 pm »

into the crawler I go

Spoiler: Nameless (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 17, 2017, 03:50:16 pm »

Climb on out the hangar and go out the door.  After looking at the cavern, turn around and paint angry eyebrows above the floodlights.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2017, 04:33:09 pm »

Well, damn.  Can I have the knowledge gained from fighting put towards a Body-recovering technique?  Perhaps lose Mind and gain Body?

In any case, join the away team.

Spoiler: Sifeebt, Roa Deathless (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 17, 2017, 04:38:08 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jag, pilot the crawler. Get us out on mission already. COme on we've got plenty of builders and not enough pilots.

Sure rubber flesh sounds fine. Begin ze building.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #275 on: January 18, 2017, 09:38:03 am »

Go to the hangar and get into the crawler.

If I run into anyone else inside/around the crawler, Vokun will say: "Didn't Suo say this thing is airtight?"

Spoiler: Vokun Kaaz (click to show/hide)
I'm going to head to the hangar, I'll ride In the crawler in case they need backup.
into the crawler I go

Spoiler: Nameless (click to show/hide)

All three of you pile into the crawler. Which is actually somewhat harder than you'd think; there's no obvious door on the crawler, it's like looking for the entrance to a giant metal pill bug. Eventually, you discover that the entrance is in the rear and that several plates of overlapping armor lift up to reveal the internals of the machine. The crew compartment is big enough to hold two rows of chairs, their backs affixed to either wall, but still quite cramped. The pilot's chair is down in the front and is actually much lower to the ground then the passenger chairs which probably sit on top of the legs and motors while the pilot sits in front of them. The pilot has a small panel of instruments and controls with heavy duty port holes arrayed around him so that he can see not only in front but above, below and to the side. Beyond that, the entire cockpit region seems to be able to move about independently to a degree, like a stubby little head looking around. There doesn't appear to be any internal lighting and once the outer doors are closed the passenger compartment is totally dark, with the only illumination coming from the pilot's portholes.

Keep on keeping on building.

I'm gonna see if you guys can handle exploring and going out on your own. And if nothing gets done, then an angry mole man will yell instructions over the intercom.

Spoiler: Joshua Abraham Darvaza (click to show/hide)
Keep op building that armour with Joshua.

Sure rubber flesh sounds fine. Begin ze building.
Terminator is gonna take 150 hours

"So, why is there a basket on this armor? Seems bulky, if'n you ask me."

Build, baby, build. Stats were adjusted to be more in line with player and also to be actually 400 points.
Building continues.

Climb on out the hangar and go out the door.  After looking at the cavern, turn around and paint angry eyebrows above the floodlights.
Ok so right now the lower half or so of the drill is literally dangling out of a hole in the ceiling of a cavern, hanging a good 80 or so feet above an underground river. There's no ground to go walk out onto. The only way to get down and spraypaint those eyebrows is to climb out on the hull and climb around to them.

I'm saying this because I want to make extra sure you actually understand what's going on and want to do it before a failed roll has you flying downstream.

Well, damn.  Can I have the knowledge gained from fighting put towards a Body-recovering technique?  Perhaps lose Mind and gain Body?

In any case, join the away team.

Spoiler: Sifeebt, Roa Deathless (click to show/hide)
You can have knowledge towards that technique when you explain to me how exactly you're transfering your mind into your body.  Or in general describe whats happening.

Into the crawler you go.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 18, 2017, 10:42:04 am »

Whatever good things we build end up building us.
-Jim Rohn-

Keep building

Spoiler: Joshua Abraham Darvaza (click to show/hide)

"So, why is there a basket on this armor? Seems bulky, if'n you ask me."
Build, baby, build. Stats were adjusted to be more in line with player and also to be actually 400 points.

"Coaxing the spirit realm does not come without its myasthenic consequences. My silicon compagnero meanwhile makes up in physical resolve what he lacks in deeper connections. Together these wrongs might make a right."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 18, 2017, 12:34:50 pm »

Absolutely.  Life is subject to art.  Do get a rope for a lifeline first, though.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 18, 2017, 01:26:33 pm »

I vote for a time skip until the builders finish the armor
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 18, 2017, 01:32:31 pm »

"Any of you able to drive this thing?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 18, 2017, 01:47:09 pm »

"Coaxing the spirit realm does not come without its myasthenic consequences. My silicon compagnero meanwhile makes up in physical resolve what he lacks in deeper connections. Together these wrongs might make a right."
"Unless they get close enough to punch us in the face of course, then we have muchos problemas, como sabes."

Keep on buildin'.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 18, 2017, 01:57:03 pm »

Verne leaps into the crawler.

"GO! GO! GO! Come on, we don't have time to wait for those idiots while they make themselves platemail while we could be making money. Why bother waiting days so they can armour themselves then use our fucking bodies as additional shields for their precious lives? We're barely out of the damn station, let's get going! Does this thing have a driver?"
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 18, 2017, 02:05:46 pm »

"Unless they get close enough to punch us in the face of course, then we have muchos problemas, como sabes."
"All in due time hombre, all in due time."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 18, 2017, 03:15:33 pm »

"Would anybody who's not goi'n on the expedition mind if I borrowed a melee weapon?
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 18, 2017, 04:37:48 pm »

I'll play! will make character soonish.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 70