Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30289 times)

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thats funny Flemenco." Anima is laughing and smiling at him her laugh is small and warm and a very rare thing. "Everybody went their own ways.. Flemenco do you think these nice people have juice?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Chiyoko rolls her eyes. "I dunno how helpful it'd actually be, especially since we'll be working together."
"Fair enough I guess."

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Oroka speaks to one of the staff members at the bar. "I don't suppose by any chance you know of a way to make the blood of the original sufferer taste like anything other than indescribable extreme searing pain do you?"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The bar tender stares at Oroka. Then he takes his glasses off and polishes them before staring at her harder.
"What the fuck."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Thats funny Flemenco." Anima is laughing and smiling at him her laugh is small and warm and a very rare thing. "Everybody went their own ways.. Flemenco do you think these nice people have juice?"
"I don't know, let's find out."

Flamenco walks Anima to the bar and adresses the barman.

"Bartender, my good man, is there any chance I could get a a nice glass of fruit juice for the little one here? Don't mind me, I don't really partake anymore."

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't know, let's find out."

Flamenco walks Anima to the bar and adresses the barman.

"Bartender, my good man, is there any chance I could get a a nice glass of fruit juice for the little one here? Don't mind me, I don't really partake anymore."
Anima smiles warmly and hugs bunny pleased she looks at all the people around the bar and the bartender serving drinks.  "Flemenco...Do you think these people are scared of us?" She asks realizing that the group they have in is kind of messy and scary looking but in general nice group of people.
"I don't like making people scared.."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Bryn finds her way into the bar area, the shamed knight following behind. He is no longer shirtless, now wearing a very simple outfit. The outfit, however, does nothing to hide his failure as a knight.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Freya also enjoys having a non-alcoholic drink in the corner, half her mask revealing the lower half of her face, showing pale skin and soft lips.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas may or may not be nearish Freya.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Coda continues drinking slowly in the corner, apparently not becoming inebriated at all despite the drink.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"I do appreciate the thought, though.

But I will throw you off the goddamn roof if you tell anyone."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Freya takes no notice of Tomas, unless they speak to her.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Anima smiles warmly and hugs bunny pleased she looks at all the people around the bar and the bartender serving drinks.  "Flemenco...Do you think these people are scared of us?" She asks realizing that the group they have in is kind of messy and scary looking but in general nice group of people.
"I don't like making people scared.."
"I would say that's very likely, yes. But you have to remember, people get scared of the silliest things. Like, for example, people get scared of me, right? That's understandable, because I'm a skeleton, and you don't see one every day.

But what people forget is that we've all got a skeleton inside of us. Everyone's a skeleton, deep down! So really, I'm not that weird. But try explaining that to your average joe."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I can fly though... But I think I get the message."
Gai smiles.

The bartender goes about serving non-alcoholic drinks to the patrons. Wait, these are non-alcoholic right?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Freya takes no notice of Tomas, unless they speak to her.
"...That is very interesting armor."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 51