Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 51

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 30300 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Generally you make a guess out loud first, dumbass."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"About where you draw your power from. You get it from the people you meet don't you?"
Gai leans against the bar.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Her eyes flicker wide for an instant before she reasserts her scowl. "Why do you care?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm just curious as to why you're so nasty to everyone. Wouldn't that make you less powerful?"
It seems that he doesn't understand just how exactly her power works yet.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko sighs. Smart enough to figure out everything but the most important bit. "Listen, I'm gonna explain this shit to you, and you can't tell anyone this unless I goddamn say so, understand? As she speaks, small twitches of her hands tie in with a slight muffling of the sound around them; she's setting up a barrier that should essentially make it sound as if they're speaking in some obscure foreign language to anyone listening in on the conversation - setting up a border between "their speech" and "the speech of others."
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... Alright, sure. I don't know why anyone else would really know or want to know. You're kind of unpleasant to be around and all."
Gai says, completely matter of factly.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"That's intentional. Unlike some people I don't have the luxury of being nice. But, anyway, you're right to a certain extent, although it's not just people I meet. Anyone in the world who dislikes me, fears me, hates me, is contributing to my power. Which is why I've made the effort to earn the hate and fear of as many people as possible. I don't know why, but I do know it's what fuels me. Unlike a human who eats and drinks, I live off of that negative energy. Understand now?" There's a distinct shift in her voice as she begins speaking; it's not quite as rough sounding, and she's speaking in a somewhat higher register.
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gai nods. He thinks for a moment.
"Doesn't telling me that kind of negate that?"
If she could tell if it did, she would know that he already was not hating her.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Why do you think I don't tell anyone? One person doesn't matter that much - I appreciate your understanding, by the way, even if it's frustrating on another level - but if I told even just the people I worked with, it'd put a serious dent in my fighting strength eventually, as they told people they knew and so on."
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gai nods. As the drinks are delivered he scratches his chin.
"Maybe I could be like, a hypeman for you?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko knocks back a good portion of hers almost immediately, shuddering as it burns its way down her throat. "So what, going around and talking about how terrifying I am?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah. Maybe say you eat babies. That's always a favorite."
It's difficult to tell if he's joking about that.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Chiyoko rolls her eyes. "I dunno how helpful it'd actually be, especially since we'll be working together."
GM of Trespassers V2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas seems to be awkwardly nursing a nonalcoholic drink somewhere.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Flemenco do walls talk about fun things?" Anima asks curiously suddenly at his side. Her sucker is gone and she looks up at him eyes wide.
"Not really, no. They don't get out much, see, so they mostly just go on and on about people who've run into them."
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 51